• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Encore presentation of SmackDown to air tonight on Fox featuring special look at Crown Jewel

Chris

Dreams are Endless
FOX will air an encore presentation of SmackDown with a special look at WWE Crown Jewel tonight
010_SD_10222021CA_10495--87579794cfa721ab1f2c7b446402e575.jpg

Brock Lesnar may have been indefinitely suspended by WWE Official Adam Pearce, but you'll get a second chance to witness The Beast's rampage on Universal Champion Roman Reigns and The Bloodline when FOX airs an encore presentation of SmackDown with a special look at WWE Crown Jewel tonight at 8/7 C.

WWE Crown Jewel featured a brutal and controversial showdown between Reigns and Lesnar, as well as a shocking Hell in a Cell Match between Edge and Seth Rollins, and a historic Triple Threat Match for the SmackDown Women's Championship. It's a special look at an event you don't want to miss.

Watch the encore presentation of SmackDown with a special look at WWE Crown Jewel , tonight at 8/7 C on FOX.​

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
To be fair, it should probably just be an entire recap show of Crown Jewel. I'm sure a lot of WWE fans skipped over the event groanin' about another Saudi event but it was a lot of fun and good stuff happened at the event.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I think it is just going to be clips and recaps of Saudi by the looks of it but I'm really not sure? "Encore SmackDown" made me think it was just a replay at first but it clearly isn't that

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
I do wonder what the conversations are like between FOX and WWE for FOX to be willing to do this....

Deezy

DZ PZ
Sounds like a network wanting content because they have no sports to air.....but what do I know.

It's a conspiracy.