Emos & Goths

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What is your opinion on goths and emos.

• Fuck Emos and Goths!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The emo or gothic lifestyle is the lifestyle to follow

• TDK, Rawkus & J-Dawg, FUCK Y'ALL MOST OF ALL!

• Total voters

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Once, some "juggalo" called me a poser for NOT dressing like everyone else. He flat out said, "you're a poser because you don't dress like the rest of us." I still don't get it.

the dark knight

maybe he means you go out of the ordinary to be "unique" or something, i dunno. but fuck people and their opinions about clothes, you can never please them all. and why please them in the first place? seriously, fuck em. wear whatever the fuck you like.

Wrestling Station

maybe he means you go out of the ordinary to be "unique" or something, i dunno. but fuck people and their opinions about clothes, you can never please them all. and why please them in the first place? seriously, fuck em. wear whatever the fuck you like.
Most importantly find something that wont squeeze your fat ass :p comfortablilty > appearance.

Great One

Once, some "juggalo" called me a poser for NOT dressing like everyone else. He flat out said, "you're a poser because you don't dress like the rest of us." I still don't get it.
Eh.. probably a joke. My best friends who I've known all my life are juggalos, and they're just like me and just don't really give a shit about anything, especially that.

Beer

People who openly accept they are Emo or Chav, are most probably not.

the dark knight

People who openly accept they are Emo or Chav, are most probably not.

FINALLY....someone gets it. i still laugh everytime i remember some guys from here askin me on msn if im really emo irl or not.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Personally, I don't care either way. I have friends whom society would label, "Emo" and "Goth," so one way or the other, and I have no problem with 'em.