Eminem Recovery Album Cover

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles again

Reaction score
I had to make an album cover at school for a subject. I chose Eminem's upcoming Recovery album. It's pretty much done, I may alter a few things with the front cover - not sure yet.

Front:
EminemRecoveryAlbumcopy.png

Back:
BackCover.png

Beer

Reaction score
Back is looking really good.

The front however. It's a mess. The sticky tape is such an overused brush and it is especially weird looking when used as much as you've used it. Nice polaroids in this. I've done a few for my latest piece myself. It's annoying because you have to do the same technique over and over, so I praise you for doing it as much as you have here.

Tips would be to keep it simple when making things like this. It rarely looks good when you overcrowd the piece with objects and renders unless you're really fucking awesome at graphics. In fact, I think I've only seen one person seriously fucking overcrowd things and make it look awesome. Also, try looking on Video Game Box Art for some examples of amazing CD/Game Covers.

Good luck.

MrHAYZE

Reaction score
I think that looks a lot better than the first.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
^ I doubt it lol.

I am liking the second back cover, alot less going on. The first one was a good idea, but to much of a clusterfuck. I also like the back cover, kind of a Before/After idea for Eminem I like, but it seems to me that the blonde Eminem is more the focus that the Darker haired Eminem, I think it should be flip flopped.

Anyways, ratings:

1st Front cover- 6.5/10
2nd Front cover- 9/10
Back cover- 8/10

Overall i'd say 7.5ish/10