• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Emergence

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
I'd hoped they could build to 10.10.20 if they wanted another throwback to the TNA nostalgia

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Damn good first night for Emergence I must say. I don't get the purpose of having Raju as X-Division Champion at all. Why have him beat Willie Mack to drop him to him? The dude had been doing so well so far and now you've created chaos. I doubt he survives a Month especially with TJP probably wanting another shot at the X-DIvision title and Bey having an rematch on his belt with this. Still the Match was really entertaining just didn't like the result of the Match personally. Still congrats to the new Champion.

Moose vs Trey was pretty good. We all knew Trey wasn't winning, but he's always going to give us a good showing even in a losing effort. EC3 steals the TNA World Title and I'm expecting him to deface it or burn it telling Moose this is the past fool! I really enjoyed the EY Package they did with his history with the Company, but can we stop giving these talent in Impact now they were being misused in another Company and they are here to stick in their faces example Brian Myers.

The Good Brothers vs Austin/Fulton was going to The Good Brothers way of course. I haven't been feeling The Good Brothers since they have arrived hopefully that changes. Austin I kinda want to get away from these fools back to fighting for the X-Division or Impact World Title. Yes do that please! The Wrestle House stuff was really good this Week as well Lawrence D trying to get with Rosemary TAKE A NUMBER PUNK!

The North vs MCMG might of not been able then their last Match I felt, but still entertaining to watch. One feud ends now let's see who's ready to step up to face the Guns going forward. Next Week Deonna vs Grace!

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Good thing is, since it's still Emergence the chat doesn't need to be linked

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
RN I'm watching BigWillieIsms on Twitch, as this guy's way better on commentary than Josh

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
It's a big point that RVD is not only a former champ, but an undefeated champ

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
This dude's using the AXS feed so I get weird ads instead of Melissa Santos which is :WOW