Embarrassment

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Peepshow really needs to get over his grammar problems. It's just typing. I'm sure if we all proofread each and every one of our posts just to make sure that every fact, detail and punctuation was correct, there wouldn't be that many people posting.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

lol @ you taking Peep seriously. Lucas is basically a joke.

PeepShow

Peepshow really needs to get over his grammar problems. It's just typing. I'm sure if we all proofread each and every one of our posts just to make sure that every fact, detail and punctuation was correct, there wouldn't be that many people posting.

There was nothing about a punctuation or grammar problem there you stupid piece of shit.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Me, you, and TDK? For my Big Mac?

Yeah I'm gonna try out the emo side.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I don't really have a problem with Peepshow. But the whole knocking people for their grammar and typos thing is really fucking old, and needs to stop already. People are going to have bad spelling and grammar, and unless Peep would like to personally volunteer his services to single handedly teach every kid on the planet proper spelling, he just needs to stop. Joking or not, it's fucking stupid as hell now.

J

^^Yaeh btu iff poepel dind't kncok fro gammeer wed' hvae idoitts takligns lkie ttish. Yuo seee waht myy piont is?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
^^Yaeh btu iff poepel dind't kncok fro gammeer wed' hvae idoitts takligns lkie ttish. Yuo seee waht myy piont is?

so you understand that

Yeah but if people didn't knock for grammar we'd have idiots talking like this.You see what my point is.

Moonlight Drive

I think he was being sarcastic, but whatever

Ewwwww another emo. They're taking over I swear

J

Yea were turning into the new Australians. We continue to pop up everywhere even though where not wanted.

Sorry couldn't resist. It's Ok I was just kidding. Or was I.

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
I don't really have a problem with Peepshow. But the whole knocking people for their grammar and typos thing is really fucking old, and needs to stop already. People are going to have bad spelling and grammar, and unless Peep would like to personally volunteer his services to single handedly teach every kid on the planet proper spelling, he just needs to stop. Joking or not, it's fucking stupid as hell now.

RELAX dude, you're gonna make Peepshow cry...He is very sensitive >.>

Moonlight Drive

Yea were turning into the new Australians. We continue to pop up everywhere even though where not wanted.

Sorry couldn't resist. It's Ok I was just kidding. Or was I.

I can see it now. Australians VS Emos.

Bring it on:angry2:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Emos ... Australians ... can't we all just share the corner?