Embarrassing Wrestling Fan Facts

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
My cousin at 26 made a list of ten things he needed to do to become a professional wrestler. Now you might think that is sensible but the list looked like a 5yr old had made it and included. Grow out hair. Get tights. Work out. Join WWE. Learning how to wrestle was somehow forgotten.

darkharlequin

Reaction score
When I found out wrestling was fake I wondered if all sports were fake and is Gary Ablett the Hulk Hogan of Australian football?

When I first saw the promos for Kurt Angle I thought to myself "Olympic Gold Medalist? Yeah, like that will have much of a shelf life!"

Once had to explain to a mover what a LuFisto was after he bought in my framed signed photos of her and saw I was wearing a LuFisto T-Shirt. On the brightside the dude really seem to dig her.

Used to have a crush on Chyna.

MiAMiHEAT

Reaction score
Okay, all when I was a kid:

-- I used to think SABU was the best wrestler in the world.

-- I liked The Oddities stable.

-- I thought the J.O.B Squad was the best stable in prowrestling in the late 90's. And that Al Snow would win the WWF World Title.

-- I thought Rock vs Foley Empty Arena was a FIVE STAR match.

-- I made a Mr. Socko when I was 13, and used to bring it to school and actually pulled it out when I'd wrestling "beat up" the 6th and 7th graders and horse around with my friends. I almost cried when on Halloween I lost that Socko. Needless to say, I dressed as Foley. When he was "Corporate" Foley. White collared shirt, tie, and sweatpants.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
That reminds me of a bad one I have. Until I'd dropped WCW and converted to WWF as a kid, I thought the best match ever was DDP/Jarrett/Arquette in that ludicrous triple cage match.

MiAMiHEAT

Reaction score
Lol.

Speaking of WCW.

I also thought [in one of my first wrestling PPVs ever], that the Blacktop Bully vs Dustin Rhodes in a King of the Road match from Uncensored '95 was awesome. It was in the back on an 18 wheeler that was actually being driven if I remember right.

And that the Alliance to End Hulkamania match in the Doomsday Cage Match Uncensored '96 was amazing.