Embarrassing Moments.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

theovertaker

Reaction score
this is by far the worst I was 11 and this girl comes up and starts gobbing off about us I told her fuck you your nothing but a cheap slag and she kicks me square in the dick with a pointed shoe and I wet myself in front of all my mates nuff said

John

this is by far the worst I was 11 and this girl comes up and starts gobbing off about us I told her fuck you your nothing but a cheap slag and she kicks me square in the dick with a pointed shoe and I wet myself in front of all my mates nuff said

Remember that, Wasnt it Jade Stock who did that? anyways
it all takes place in P.E and i said a comment to a girl i HATE! and it was tennis BTW, we were playing a game, i go to take a serve, and all of a sudden this girl charges to me and hits me in the head with a racket.

Viva!

Reaction score
lol good stories but you guys go to a violent school.

Calling people cheap slags at 11, kicking and hitting people with tennis rackets.

I blame wrestling..

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
It was bout 2 years ago (I was 13 at the time) and I'm watching RAW. Lee Ta comes on wearing this dress that almost revealed all her boobies. All of a sudden, my male reproductive organ began to expand. I took my pants off to see what happened, and MY MOM ENTERTED THE ROOM!

She was screaming... DIRTY BOY! DIRTY BOY!! Now she doesnt' want me to watch wrestling, but I don't care. I'm all like, I'm a CHAIN GANG SOULJA, MOM! And I still watch wrestling.

But yeah, I was embarased that day.

Word!

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Earlier today my friend Manny was trying to slap my friend Ryan on the back, but he missed and ended up slapping him on the ass in front of nearly my entire communications class. It was pretty funny.

the dark knight

Earlier today my friend Manny was trying to slap my friend Ryan on the back, but he missed and ended up slapping him on the ass in front of nearly my entire communications class. It was pretty funny.
i dont think it was an accident unless:
1) she's blind
2) your friend ryan's a midget its only 2 inches between the top of his back and his ass.

Viva!

Reaction score
lol thats what I was thinking.

Sounds like a bad excuse because your friend Manny really wanted to slap his bum.

Evil Austin

This is a great thread in fact I may contribute in a few whiles :shifty: ...... anywhay.. as soon as I remember something worth while to post i will but this stuff is funny as... keep it up,

The Mac

Reaction score
This was something that happened to my dad's friend back when they were young. This friend was a criminal. He had robbed a clothes shop, ran out into his getaway car and started it up. The traffic on the road was pretty huge, so 5 hours later he had only moved 3 feet. The police just took him out of the car and took him to jail. I'm sure he was embarassed when they found all he had nicked was 3 coathangers and a carrier bag.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
man...so like...

a "Cyber-embarrassing moment"?
or a "reallife embarrassing moment?"

cuz if its cyber, then my embarrassing moment would be whenever I make a thread that I'm proud of and it flops....like just "clunk! nothing there..."
and stuff, cause man thats embarrassing...

but in real life then its like if My weiner is cold and I see a hot chick walk by and my boner ain't get no stiff...ya feel ?

Toddy

Reaction score
Well my most embarassing moment was when i was in maths class and i threw a pen across the room at this freak and the teacher came in and asked why i did it and randomly said it slipped and everybody laughed at me

J

Awesome thread...Kk for my moment now...To start off this story takes place back when i was in 5th grade...I had this big crush on this one girl...Well anyways i'm sitting in class when all the sudden i feel like i'm going to puke...So my friend points it out to the teacher and she tells me to run to the bathroom...So i hop up and make for the door...Much to my dismay the girl i have crush on is stand by the door not paying attention...So she turns around and was like what do you need...Not realizing what was happening...Before my friend could alert her...I upchuck all over the girl...It was horrible...Most embarrassing moment in my life...