Embarrassing Moments.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Viva!

Reaction score
Everyone does or says something embarrassing at least once every few months (unless of course your perfect) and I find it really funny when people recall these awkward moments.

I want to hear your most cringe-worthy stories and excruciatingly embarrassing anecdotes, so I'll start.

A couple of years ago when I was meeting my girlfriends parents for the first time I was at the door sort of thinking through in my head what I was going to say, as you do.

Anyway the door opened and her mum was standing there and I just blurted out, "fine thanks" before she said a thing.

I just wanted to crawl into a hole after that.

So have any of you guys got any embarrassing stories your willing to share?

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
This was 6 years ago, I was 9 years old. I was playing football (Aussies Rules) Now this was a school football match, so we had alot of the school watching us. The ball had come into to the opposing teams forward line, there was about 5 players (about 2 from our team and 3 from the opposing team) aroud it trying to get possession, I ran into the shuffle. One guy from the other team had grabbed the ball and kicked it, as it come off his foot, I went to smother to it with my hands but it hit my head instead...lol it was embarrasing but hilarious at the same time.

Rell

Reaction score
In 8th grade, which was like 4/5 years ago, we were in the Locker Room, and I pantsed my boy Oscar. For those of you who don't know, "pantsing" is when you pull another persons pants down, and run. Its stupid, but I was what? 13 or 14 at the time, thats what immature teenagers do. Well fast-forward, we're about to play basketball and I guess he wanted to get me back. I had the ball, and I went for a lay-up, and right as I jumped, he pulled my PE shorts down, and my fuckin' boxers (underwear) came down with them. So now I'm standing on the court with my dick hanging out, like a dumbass, EVERYONE was laughing.

But me, being the person that I am, started dancing around like I didnt give a fuck. Now everyone was laughing with me, instead of at me. It was still embarrassing, but I flipped the script on those bitches :yes:

Reaction score
This was like a month ago. The teacher told me to take down the notes like write them down but I thought she said go take them down so I took my chair stood on it and ripped it off then everyone started laughing.

Viva!

Reaction score
Hahahahahaha. Brilliant stories guys, keep 'em coming!

LadyHotrod

I liked this guy who worked at a music store when I was 13/14 years old and one day my friend gave him a note I wrote him telling him how hot I thought he was and so on. We had walked into the store a few days later and she grabbed my arm and said "this is the girl who wrote it" and he said "I know" and pointed to the fucking note hanging on the wall in the store.

I just wanted to die.

cena-buttocks

Reaction score
It was bout 2 years ago (I was 13 at the time) and I'm watching RAW. Lee Ta comes on wearing this dress that almost revealed all her boobies. All of a sudden, my male reproductive organ began to expand. I took my pants off to see what happened, and MY MOM ENTERTED THE ROOM!

She was screaming... DIRTY BOY! DIRTY BOY!! Now she doesnt' want me to watch wrestling, but I don't care. I'm all like, I'm a CHAIN GANG SOULJA, MOM! And I still watch wrestling.

But yeah, I was embarased that day.

the dark knight

In 8th grade, which was like 4/5 years ago, we were in the Locker Room, and I pantsed my boy Oscar. For those of you who don't know, "pantsing" is when you pull another persons pants down, and run. Its stupid, but I was what? 13 or 14 at the time, thats what immature teenagers do. Well fast-forward, we're about to play basketball and I guess he wanted to get me back. I had the ball, and I went for a lay-up, and right as I jumped, he pulled my PE shorts down, and my fuckin' boxers (underwear) came down with them. So now I'm standing on the court with my dick hanging out, like a dumbass, EVERYONE was laughing.

But me, being the person that I am, started dancing around like I didnt give a fuck. Now everyone was laughing with me, instead of at me. It was still embarrassing, but I flipped the script on those bitches :yes:
lol similar.

here it comes :08:

if you know me personally, then you never ever heard me fart, it just doesn't happen in public. burping was added to that list a couple of years ago......with my friend, coffee shop. the loudest burp you'd hear came out all of a sudden....i think i blacked out for a second there then got my mind back to hear waves of LULZ all over the place with everyone lookin at me.... i instinctly applaud everyone, blew kisses and said "thank you, thank you very much" then sat down and asked my friend if he could kill me.

never burped in public since then...

Hometown Kid

lol similar.

here it comes :08:

if you know me personally, then you never ever heard me fart, it just doesn't happen in public. burping was added to that list a couple of years ago......with my friend, coffee shop. the loudest burp you'd hear came out all of a sudden....i think i blacked out for a second there then got my mind back to hear waves of LULZ all over the place with everyone lookin at me.... i instinctly applaud everyone, blew kisses and said "thank you, thank you very much"

That wasn't that bad...except for the part where you blew kisses...are you female?

My story is quite simple...it happened about 5 hours ago...there was this girl I liked & she was very depressed & she said "I never should have been born!" & I said "don't say that" She kept on & on & out of nowhere I said "if you say that again i'll have to kiss you" I got embarrassed & told her I better go & she said it again & I kissed her...later on I find out she's 12...& i'm 16...yeah...

Viva!

Reaction score
I love this thread. If I want to have a good laugh then this is the place.

CT Styles

Alright this isn't me this is something my dad did.

When dad was mid 20's I'd say (25-30 years ago) he was at Pizza Hut with a mate. The seats they were sitting on were varnished wood and as they were eating my dad felt the mother of all farts, one that would outlast religion come. It was massive, loud and it stank. He kept it in him and then on the varnished wooden chairs he let it go. The whole place went silent and looked at his table where he and his mate were sitting and dad saved himself by going, 'You Pig!' he stood up and left his mate there to take the blame.

And for me, knowing me I've done some but I can't think of any as of yet.

Rell

Reaction score
Well, I guess Its time for another story.

Growing up, me and my friends (or my friends and I...w/e) would always play American football in the streets. Football is a very psychical sport, that involves a lot of trash talking. Well, me and this fat kid, Davion, were going at it. I mean, we were talking a lot of shit. Well, while running he bumped me a little harder than what I thought was necessary, and I got pissed. I said something like "If you hit me again, I'm gonna beat your fat ass you bitch". So we continued to go back and forth, and for some reason he got quite. I kept talking trash, calling him every curse word I could think of. Everyone around was laughing hard, I mean they were almost in tears.

I said and I quote "what the fuck are you guys laughing at", I turned around....and my mom was standing there shaking her head :smh

I went from :furious: to :unsure: in about 20 seconds

The Mac

Reaction score
Mine's a little bit like Rell's.

This was when I was around 9 years old. I swore a lot when I was 9. A friend and I were arguing over who would win the Royal Rumble in 2004 (in his bedroom at his house). He was saying Big Show and I was saying Chris Benoit. He said Big Show couldnt ever be eliminated, but I said Benoit is way too good and he will totally win. He started getting angry and I said 'Chris Benoit will kick Big Show's ass now take it.' Then he said if Big Show heard what I was saying he would throw me out of the window. I just said fuck off mate I'm going home, so he punches me in the face so I hit him with a PS2 contoller, then he threw a can of coke at me, I caught it and smashed it over his head. He started crying so I ran out of his house. I was saying stuff about him to my other mates outside, like he's a pussy, his mum is a whore. I turn around and his mum is standing there and so is my mum. My mates were pissin' themselves. Funny now, but I was shit scared back then.