Elite Wrestling League ~ A GardsJr Presentation

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Backstory, I am not sure why i need one, I have done enough of these so i just wanna get right into it and start. I hope you guys understand because well, as far as I am concerned, this is a spur of the moment for the roster, I just took anything that rolled off of my head and onto the page, so wish me luck. Oh and blame Andrew~Walker for this. This is basicly, just something I want to succeed and just rearranged some gimmicks (Aries and Wilson) and just no backstory to it. Oh and I don't care if has only been two weeks. Start of January 2009.
-----------------------------------------
ELITE WRESTLING LEAGUE

On Air Personal:
Play by Play Commentator: Joey Styles
Play by Play Commentator: Jim Ross
Color Commentator: Jonathan Coachman
Commisioner: To Be Announced

Roster:
'The Samoan Wrecking Ball' Umaga
'The Loudmouth' Ken Kennedy
'Y2J' Chris Jericho
'The Crucifix' Elijah Burke
Matt Hardy
'The Ghanian Wonder' Kofi Kingston
'RVD' Rob Van Dam
'The Agent' Austin Aries
'The Technician' Jack Hager
'The Assasin' TJ Wilson
Montel Vontavious Porter
Chris 'The Masterpiece' Masters
Harry 'The Bulldog' Smith
Jamie 'The Pitbull' Noble
Funaki

Tag Teams:
Speed Muscle (Masato Yoshino & Naruki Doi)
The UK Battalion (Dave Taylor, Paul Burchill & William Regal)
Paul London & Brian Kendrick

TV Shows:
Collision
Mondays
8PM/9 on the Spike Network
Duration: 1 Hour
Vengeance
Wednesdays
11PM/12 on the ESPN Network
Duration: 1 Hour

Pay Per Views:

February- Bloodlust
March- Lethal Injection
May- Night of Dishonor
June- Adrenaline Rush
August- The Day of Destiny
October- Suffering
November- Reborn
December- Holiday Havok​

Evil Austin

I do wish you the best of luck with this, though the rosters does seem a bit small. You could have added a few more guys seeing as you have two weekly shows. A bit more of an in depth roster would have helped you out a lot unless you plan on posting and signing some five or so more.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Small roster for 2 shows a week, not enough name power, very unrealistic that a company filled with jobbers would be on Spike and ESPN. So far I don't see it going far as per usual "Gards Presentations". Good luck. your gonna need it.

Qwake

Well we know you can half succeed with a small roster as we saw with CWA a long time ago, hopefully you actually get this BTB off the ground but tbh with you I don't think you can, you said you could with your last one and it didn't. You're gonna need to really try with this one.

-TJ-

Well Andrew, you don't realize, the only legit jobbers in there is Funaki and Jamie Noble, but we all know that Noble is an extremely good wrestler, and if used right, will go far from Jobber (He was the ROH World Champion at one point in his career) And for Funaki, even being a jobber in the WWE, he was a somewhat big draw when he took on the top contenders, and he can work to. So, if booked right, they can go far from jobbers.

I do agree with the rosters being to small, but I hope the best from this.