Elimination Chamber discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

trilogy

Reaction score
John Cena, King Sheamus, John Morrison, R-Truth, Randy Orton and CM Punk....Raw chamber winner faces WWE champion at WM

Edge,Rey Mysterio, Kane, Wade Barrett,Drew McIntyre and ???..World heavyweight championsship Chamber match

WWE champion Miz Vs. Jerry Lawler

The Corre Vs. Kozlov & Santino for the tag titles

Intercontinental Champion Kofi Kingston vs. Alberto Del Rio

Predictions?

16933302.jpg

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Im going for John Morrison to win, along with Edge. And Miz winning of course.

ahorrig

Reaction score
Im going for cena and edge to win chamber, then miz wins to set up cena/miz and edge/del rio.

nikkoaz

Reaction score
I'm fairly certain ^^ thats whats going to happen. Which is unfortunate, I'd REALLY like to see Morrison win the chamber. Hes one of the most physically gifted people in the company. I know he can't talk for shit, but his matches haven't gotten so good I don't even care.

ahorrig

Reaction score
I'm fairly certain ^^ thats whats going to happen. Which is unfortunate, I'd REALLY like to see Morrison win the chamber. Hes one of the most physically gifted people in the company. I know he can't talk for shit, but his matches haven't gotten so good I don't even care.

I want Morrison to win aswell, he is my favourite high-flyer. I just dont see it happening, especially after miz cost cena the rumble.

Beer

Reaction score
I'm almost positive that Morrison will win. Leaving Cena and Orton to team up against Punk and Nexus in a 2-on-5/6 man match at Wrestlemania. Morrison and Miz fight for the WWE Championship and most probably Edge and Del Rio for the World Heavyweight Championship, although I could easily see Kane, Barrett or Mysterio winning to set up a triple threat between either one of those three, Edge and Del Rio.

However I could also easily see WWE fucking up a beautiful oppurtunity and having Cena main event at Wrestlemania again leaving Orton to slug it out in a boring one on one match with Punk, lowering Punk's standards.

Reaction score
^^ your last sentence is EXACTLY what's going to happen. And clearly Edge is leaving the EC with the WHC. Unless they do something stupid like have Rey win to go at with Alberto del Rio yet again. I swear if this happens......I'm never ordering another WWE ppv ever again!!!!

When is that Mistico guy supposed to come and take Rey's place? Cause that day can't come soon enough for me!

Beer

Reaction score
^^ your last sentence is EXACTLY what's going to happen. And clearly Edge is leaving the EC with the WHC. Unless they do something stupid like have Rey win to go at with Alberto del Rio yet again. I swear if this happens......I'm never ordering another WWE ppv ever again!!!!

When is that Mistico guy supposed to come and take Rey's place? Cause that day can't come soon enough for me!

What? Rey is almost certainly the best in-ring worker on Smackdown?

1chiban

Reaction score
For those three matches: Cena, Edge, Miz. Happy to be proven wrong on the Raw Chamber, though, but can't see JoMo in a world title match at Wrestlemania.

EDIT: Talking of predictions, is there any sort of predictions contest on here these days?

noumenon

Reaction score
Edge is a pretty safe bet. Him vs. Del Rio has already been set up for Mania, so that's pretty much a lock.

Lawler? LOL. Cole will cost him again leading to Cole/Lawler at Mania. Obviously Miz on this one.

I'm truly hoping Morrison walks out of the Chamber. I think given the right build and time Miz/Morrison could be the next huge rivalry in the company and it will only plant the seeds further of making these guys huge stars.

Reaction score
Sheldon....that might be true, but call me crazy, I don't want to see Rey-Rey in another World Heavyweight Championship match anytime soon. Let alone the main event at Wrestlemania again! I don't have a problem with Rey, when they book him correctly. But seriously he doesn't need to be in the title picture, it's almost laughable when he is.

fuzzy

Reaction score
Edge is gonna win SD-EC
Cena is gonna win RAW-EC
Jerry is gonna beat Miz and become the new champ!

Why are they having a championship EC match for SD but not for RAW? don't they usually have both ec matches as championship matches?
After Jerry wins the title, two weeks later on RAW Miz is gonna face him and win back his title with help from his two lovers, Cole and Railey....

Beer

Reaction score
Sheldon....that might be true, but call me crazy, I don't want to see Rey-Rey in another World Heavyweight Championship match anytime soon. Let alone the main event at Wrestlemania again! I don't have a problem with Rey, when they book him correctly. But seriously he doesn't need to be in the title picture, it's almost laughable when he is.

why's that though?

and if monk or carlos see this, change my name back to beer please.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Why are they having a championship EC match for SD but not for RAW?

...Because they need to decide a #1 contender for the WWE titleshot at WM, whilst SD already has there's courtesy of the RR.

(Pretty sure you coulda worked that out for yourself.)

To be perfectly honest, at the very most, I am indifferent to the EC these days... Just an easy way to set up the WM title matches without any real build or storyline, whilst depreciating the percieved value of a RR win into the 'bargain'.

ahorrig

Reaction score
miz and morrison would be awesome, but that doesnt explain why miz cost cena the royal rumble