Elijah Burke

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

Lol ok can throw this in the topic graveyard. Who posted first?

The Ripper

Reaction score
His running is hilarious, I wonder if WWE wouldnt let them say ECW or if the presener is just a complete moron who cant remember 3 letters

Soulpower

The best part of the show was hearing Burke talk trash about the diva search.... Then going through about 2 minutse of awkward silence once he realized the cameras picked up what he said >_>

Reaction score
man I feel sorry for him everyone at ECW gunna be taking the piss out of him lol
and I think that guy just done himself out of any wrestling job going with his wce

Reaction score
why am I not surprised it was already on youtube.....I saw this.....me and the wife were cracking up for about 5 minutes....CM Punk could definitely use this since he was there last year and he never reacted even close to this