Elderly woman who tried to help homeless man attacked, raped

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

mrdiamondsinmymouf

Reaction score
Go Santino Go 2

Santino beat Chris Masters 4 da 2nd time.Luck or not he won. Im not sayin da betta wrestlah won, def. His moves SUCK! Hip locks and roll up pins R getting old. Why am I bitchin? @ least Umaga dont have da title! Masters+Morella= aight rivalry

tasso10

Reaction score
^^Grammar was very hasty
But Diamonds, what moves did you expect Marella to have? He's meant to be a fan. He cant start off by doing Shooting star presses and canadian destroyers. I personally think he has a nice looking moveset at the moment and by judging his OVW highlights.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
agreed^^ u can't expect too much for now, maybe they'll give an on screen trainer and he will improve...

phantomgerald

yes i agree. i think they'll be an on stage trainer and he'll start showcasing what he can do

Kaedon

Reaction score
All I have to say is "Bah". I like Santino and all, but Masters is my Polish homeslice and I just cant root against him!!

CenaMark54

Santino beat Chris Masters 4 da 2nd time.Luck or not he won. Im not sayin da betta wrestlah won, def. His moves SUCK! Hip locks and roll up pins R getting old. Why am I bitchin? @ least Umaga dont have da title! Masters+Morella= aight rivalry

it far from an aight rivalry. It borin da hell out me.

Soulpower

The problem with this "feud" is that Santino's still green and Masters is well.... He's Chris Masters, and he's not really the guy you want to feud with if you want to improve. I can't pass judgment on Santino yet, because he might have a completely different moveset against another opponent. I like the MMA-lite strikes he does, but its far too early to tell just how good (or bad) Marella may be.

mrdiamondsinmymouf

Reaction score
I know hes a "fan" but still. Santino is a joke right now im kinda mad that they had to get a rivarly wit masters. It is boring man i agree wit Cena Mark54 (hate da name),he doesnt deserve the title.

Great One

I've never liked Santino his whole gimmick and his in ring ability bores the hell out of me. He is nothing special at all, and Nitro would wrestle circles around both of them, but he's somewhere in low card hell when he should be having an extremely long reign as IC title, similar to Helm's run with the cruiserweight title.

Reaction score
I think they shouldve done the exact same thing with this guy, cept with the CW Title. He is too freaking small and a light striker to be an IC Champ, and the fact that he is a 'fan who wanted to wrestle' makes things worse. He hasnt impressed me in the least, and Im going to start rooting for Masters soon. Marella needs to lose that title, so it can retain some credibility, and hand it off to someone slightly more deserving: Nitro, Benjamin, Carlito, Flair to name a few...

kane6640

Reaction score
jr said hes been studying wrestling for years. so he should be able to do better movies than that crap he comes up with

Kairi

Reaction score

A 34-year-old man has been charged with raping an elderly woman behind an Orland Park Home Depot, police said.
The 83-year-old woman told police that she thought Dennis Dodson was homeless and she was coming to his aid when he allegedly attacked her Friday morning.
Dodson, who has no known address, assaulted the woman before he was scared off by a passing squad car, police said.
The victim called 911 and Dodson was arrested in Tinley Park Friday night.