El Torito vs Hornswoggle are you fucking kidding me?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Scott78

Jobber
Reaction score
Of course it wasnt expected to be a super match but i did find it highly entertaining or a few reasons. the commentary was ace made me laugh few times and also entertained my kids. usually even if there watching the tv they never shut up so this was one match i was like i cant bludy hear the tele. Also i really would prefer hornswaggle to go back to being a leprechaun as i just cant get used to this look

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I came in expecting a MOTYC and that's exactly what I got. But seriously, despite WWE obviously feeling that Los Matadores and 3MB are worse wrestlers than El Dorito and Hornyswoggle, I enjoyed the match because of Cole and JBL having a bit of fun. I swear at one time Cole said "They're coming nose to horny," or something like that and JBL just lol'd.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Fuck OP's taste. This was the new André and Hogan.

#MoreMidgets

Reactions: Wacokid27

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
A BLFFL thread are you fucking kidding me? The forum has really let their standards drop after this thread was allowed to be seen public.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Brutal epic battle on the level of Dynamite Kid/Tiger Mask, Guerrero/Malenko, Sabu/Taz and Misawa/Kobashi. Hope they do a best of seven series between theses two gladiators.

How dare you compare those scrubs to the GOAT Torito and the GOAT Hornswoggle!

Match of the year? Hell no! This was the Match of the CENTURY!!!!!!

wk

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
If they had someone who wasn't hornswoggle in this match it might actually have been alot better.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
If they had someone who wasn't hornswoggle in this match it might actually have been alot better.
To give credit where it's due, Swoggle did do a goodish job with what he was given, although Torito definitely did more and made it look better.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I enjoyed watching El Torito in the ring. Talented little guy. And I enjoy Hornswaggle in this new role as a 3MB member. Hell I like him more than the actual 3MB lol

Wilby

Follower of Buzzards
Reaction score
Can't believe we had these two in the ring again and Santino/Fandango on the same episode of Raw. :upset: