Edge

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Edgepiece.png

Rate/Hate/Masturbate

And I know I'm back with b/g's so don't be too harsh on that....lol

Jae

Reaction score
Well the text looks a bit better, but I think the Edge text is too red. It should be desaturated a bit to match the rest of the colours. Not a fan of the white stroke around the Edge text. The rest is good, I like the texture and the film reel in the background. And just a rather irrelevant comment, your watermark is very very big.

the dark knight

stop stealing my shit.

the smiley wasn't enough for you?

PeepShow

first off, fuck your smiley. Ill use it when I want. Ban me.

Second, so I cant ever use a film strip technique b/c you used it? Give me a fucking break and get over it.

the dark knight

first off, thanks for showing how good of an asshole you are :). you keep asking for shit, yet when i simply ask you not to use my smiley, its chaos. ok...

2nd, im not mad about using the film shit. i usually say that someone else's sig gave me an idea....it didnt happen with you. which was kinda obvious.

nice attitude to, "ban me". :)