Edge

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
did one with the same style before but i changed the size
btw i know it is big

EDGE2.jpg

SnackZ

Reaction score
I like the concept and the images used. Nice BG and color scheme. Not feeling the big black outline though. I think if it was just the image without the black outline it'd be perfect. Nice text too. 9/10

Reaction score
actually the black bg is so it blends in with the blak ice skin, if i saved it as a gif i will lose quality

SnackZ

Reaction score
Aha - I jsut changed the skin and now have raised the rating to 10/10. F*ckin' Awesome! Nice Bret Hart one too.

Wrestling Station

Its very good.. but for this layout to look perfect on all skins, save as .png format to maintain the transparancy of the bkg. 9/10

Reaction score
yeah thats the thing i dont really know how to save it as a png while maintaining transparency

AdDicTi0n

Reaction score
It look pretty good , its a improvement on your oldish sigs. im not to sure about the effect on the Edge cut in the foreground and the blending of the cut in the background needs a little work.

Try and work on your lighting a little more too. other then that it look good but could be improved. :)

RawEnergy

Reaction score
Sweet sig man 9/10

did you get my rep yesterday?

RawEnergy

Reaction score
it says i have to spread rep around more before i can give some to you :S