Edge & The Major Brothers?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Could we be seeing the birth of the Edge & Christian v2, but with the Major Brothers?

It turns out that it was the two of who impersonated Edge at ringside, and celebrated with backstage. Could this be a new stable in the making? O just a one-off?

Majin

Reaction score
would be awesome,i remember reading edge wanted a stable,so i guess he got his wish granted,but with the major brothers and not lance cade and trevor murdoch

Nation

I hope it will last for a little while. It will be interesting to see where this goes.

The Rated R CMStar

I knew those were the Major Brothers. Well, it would make a win-win situation. Edge gets his stable and does the last thing a big heel has to do (lead a stable), Major Brothers get pushed and WWE can focus the SD tag team division in the Miz/Morrison - Jesse/Festus feud.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
I knew those were the Major Brothers. Well, it would make a win-win situation. Edge gets his stable and does the last thing a big heel has to do (lead a stable), Major Brothers get pushed and WWE can focus the SD tag team division in the Miz/Morrison - Jesse/Festus feud.

That's the problem with SD!, there is no Tag division. But maybe this will help the Major Brothers get a push, and then give them the Titles...

Enigma22

Reaction score
it better be a new stable. i cant wait to see that. they will probably add one more person eventually if it is a stable. maybe idk who... ummmm mvp or miz...

ice_edged

Reaction score
man that was a shocker ... what are major brothers doing helping edge???

i thought they will be new good baby face tag team... wth wwe???? .. and no a heel turn... damn is wwe unpredictable again or what???

that surprised me even more than hhh jobbing to his friend jeff seriously

Majin

Reaction score
man that was a shocker ... what are major brothers doing helping edge???

i thought they will be new good baby face tag team... wth wwe???? .. and no a heel turn... damn is wwe unpredictable again or what???

that surprised me even more than hhh jobbing to his friend jeff seriously

hhh putting over hardy was good,its time for hardy to shine

Reaction score
Edge has wanted to have his own stable for a while....heel major brothers fit....a fourth one could be maybe Palumbo as an enforcer is needed and he's been acting up lately what with loosing to Jamie Noble.....it's gotta be a big guy an enforcer type

ice_edged

Reaction score
Edge has wanted to have his own stable for a while....heel major brothers fit....a fourth one could be maybe Palumbo as an enforcer is needed and he's been acting up lately what with loosing to Jamie Noble.....it's gotta be a big guy an enforcer type

I really see that coming right now..polumbo going heel while they make jimmy face... looks like rated superstar era has only begun :red_bandana:

The Rated R CMStar

Rated RKO era? Yeah, I missed the part when Randy Orton joined the stable

ice_edged

Reaction score
Rated RKO era? Yeah, I missed the part when Randy Orton joined the stable

oh damn it i ment rated superstar era... just came out wrong really

I edited it now

Reaction score
They look the part. I love the idea of an Edge led stable. Hmmmm, haven't we seen this before, (Christian Coalition), why yes we have! Taking a page from TNA and giving the other half his stable...I love it!