Edge rumored to TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just read a rumor that Edge might show up before year's end in TNA. I don't know how legit this is, but Edge is THE MAN so I hope he makes the jump.

He's said recently in interview that it's harder and harder to recover from these injuries, and TNA's lighter schedule would be great for that as it was for Kurt.

Let's cross our fingers.

Axis

That would be pretty huge. Do you have a link to the rumor?

Reaction score
Nah sorry I just heard it from a friend online, I'll ask where he heard it from though.

Reaction score
and before anyone says it....I'm pretty sure the dude isn't just saying that to say that, he usually knows what he's talking about.

noumenon

Considering he's still doing press tours for WWE...yeah.. I dunno about this one.

Benaud

Reaction score
I recall reading something on Rajah I think that said that Edge's contract is up this year, so there might be credence to it. He's also a Hogan mark, so there's that incentive. For Edge though I feel it makes better sense for him to stay at WWE. He's always going to be in the title hunt there and probably will reach a point soon where he can work a reduced schedule.

Reaction score
Yeah I don't know either dude. I don't want to blow smoke up anyone's ass, but I'm kind of hopeful so I thought I'd bring it up.

Mr.Enigma

Reaction score
Okay, I have not heard this one, but if it is true, WOW! That would be more than huge. I tell you what, if WWE does not take some action fast, that lighter schedule tool might be the lure might be the little hidden and unknown to be gold mine TNA did not expect to help them out with talent acquisitions.

Klide

I don't know about this. It could be true but didn't edge want to end his career with Christian in WWE togeather? So it wouldn't really make any sense.

MardyBum100291

Reaction score
This will never happen, Edge loves WWE and has a very good relationship with Vince, the rest of the board and especially HBK/HHH.

LKP

I think Edge is one of those guys who will start in wwe and end in wwe. He will not leave.

noumenon

I haven't read this anywhere... and I banned this guy like 4 times so..closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.