Edge/Rated R Superstar graphic request

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
^^^I thought it was from Wrestlemania 8 with Bret Hart, that was a beauty too!

haha, that was pretty sweet but nope, this one is the one about the Mountie. That is part where he says 'pounds his chest, I don't know why', lol.

You can always just turn them off

I like looking at other people's sigs. It should be common sense that 4 gigantic sigs are too much. I hate having to scroll past sigs like that. If he can't decide which one to use, just rotate or combine them into one sig. That is what I did with my Piper sig, I just put a few pics together and resized it.

People should know better.

EDIT: Just noticed you have 3, fuck you, too :shifty:

Reaction score
Why do people have to be pains in the ass about it? If you don't like it..hmmm..DONT READ MY POST! otherwise...go screw yourself :)

Reaction score
God you're all a bunch of lazy asses....it takes all of 2 seconds to scroll down...and the effort of an amoeba!!! If an admin sends me a message..then yes...yes...I'll change it....but just for the sake of pleasing the rest of you..pfft yeah right!

Reaction score
People want to see posts, not your obscenely long sig, which yes, I clicked on your profile to see. Even more ridiculous is that they're all Edge sigs, so one or even two side by side would be all you need.

But you can never have enough selfish bastards on a forum, can you? Thanks for helping to fill that quota.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
God you're all a bunch of lazy asses....it takes all of 2 seconds to scroll down...and the effort of an amoeba!!! If an admin sends me a message..then yes...yes...I'll change it....but just for the sake of pleasing the rest of you..pfft yeah right!

It's not just that we have to scroll down, it's also that some people here might have slower computers and to see a fucking annoying collection of Edge pictures loading up probably angers those people.

It's common sense in forums to not be a dick and have gigantic sigs. Someone once told me that people who have huge sigs are making up for the lack of length in their posts to mask how useless they are.

seX-Power

Reaction score
Sigs are overrated anyway. Wow, a picture of a wrestler with a cool looking background. You must be one of those cool internet wrestling forum posters.