Edge Injured!Serious or not?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

- Edge has an undisclosed injury that he is telling people isn't serious. He said it took place during the segment that airs tonight when Kane beat him down at the end of the show. At this point he's still scheduled for the Great American Bash.
From wrestleattitude
---
Well Edge says its not serious but you know what?What ddoes he know?If he hasnt had it checked it could be really serious or not at all.I hope its not because if it is,SD is screwed....I really hope its not and I dont think it is but we'll see.....

Reaction score
lol chill out man. It's Edge. He's the ultimate coward man. He's the best. He's obviously faking it.

MikeRaw

Why would he be faking it?Its not on tv dude.
He says it happened during the end part of the show but he didnt say it on the show...He told people after the show or something lol...
You gotta remember the difference between real and tv and tis wasnt part of the tv

Reaction score
Was it on WWE.com? Cuz if it is, that's still media and can have storylines. WWE.com has a lot of shit that's not on TV. Like that storyling of the referee trying to commit suicide LOL

Or, he actually did injure himself, but he's trying to work through it and he's telling people it's not serious because he doesn't want to jeopardize his World Title. But then again, why would he open his mouth in the first place? My guess is that WWE knows that a lot of their fans are part of the Internet Wrestling Community.

Markz

Reaction score
If he was to get Injured now, could you imagine how bad the WWE would suffer. This can't be true, no one can get such bad luck.

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
He better not be injured, he's my fav now and he's holding SD until at least Rey comes back

MikeRaw

Its not on wwe.com it was on a news site like i said in the first post...

xtremebadass

wow if Edge is injured WWE just got sacked again, like they haven't been sacked enough!

MikeRaw

Lol exactly...Smackdowns biggest gu right now.However I dont think it is too bad or he wouldve gotten it checked and wewould know.It may just be a sprained ankle,broken toe or like dislocated finger or something liek that lol.Anyways if its something big wwe will need a new draft lol...

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Edge injured...........YES!!!!!

This would mean one and only one thing............MATT HARDY = WHC!!!

Matt Hardy would get an even bigger push and this time to Main Event status.....I am an Edge fan,but honestly If him leaving means Hardy getting pushed than im all for it.

SD could hold its own with out Edge for sure.

MikeRaw

YO MHv1,I know you like Matt Hardy and everything...I do too,but you have to admit its not good that Edge is injured.Id like it alot better when Matt Hardy finally gets there the real way by doing what he is now,working hard....Oh we;;its your opinion but I just hope its not serious...

Darlo007

Reaction score
Well i just hope he puts on a good match on Sunday!
I hope it aint an anticlimax!

Italian Outsider

Reaction score

Matt Hardy would get an even bigger push and this time to Main Event status.....I am an Edge fan,but honestly If him leaving means Hardy getting pushed than im all for it.

u r dreaming imo... i'd love to see Matt Hardy as main eventer and maybe champ, but right now it's not so close to happen; it will take some months before it happens

Christian

Reaction score

...no.

the dark knight

you have got to be kiddin me.

anyway, if edge is injured, he'll lose to kane at the great american bash. then, kane will have a triple threat or something and lose the god damn title again. just my opinion, if he's injured.