Edge face turn

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
More then a face turn, I just want to see him without Vickie..she pisses me off always trying to save him in macthes and shit. Make him go back to when he was facing Taker in HIAC. Drop Vickie!

Wordlife

YES! DROP VICKIE, SHE'S A FUCKING ANNOYING LEECH WHO RUINS A DAMN GOOD SUPERSTAR!

plachi

Banned
Reaction score
Agree about dropping Vickie, but I can't see them turning Edge face, he's too good as a heel. He is getting dangerously close to becoming stagnant though, which would be a shame. To be fair, that hasn't been helped by constantly having short title reigns.

Ilmago

Reaction score
I would love for Edge to turn face and move to Raw during the draft. Then I would like for the WWE to get him in a feud with Edge. Both are two of the best things going on for the business right now and I would love if they feuded against eachother.

noumenon

I think the reason Edge seems stale right now is simply because of the lack of competition he has over on Smackdown. We've seen him do nothing but feud with Taker for around a year and then a completely indirect feud with HHH and Hardy.

PeepShow

I think the reason Edge seems stale right now is simply because of the lack of competition he has over on Smackdown. We've seen him do nothing but feud with Taker for around a year and then a completely indirect feud with HHH and Hardy.

No, not at all. More like because he's been in a story with a trogdor for almost 2 years now.

Reaction score
Edge has so much charisma that it would be easy for the guy to flip the fans to his side. Make a heel Orton or HHH (he desperately needs a turn more than ANYONE) smack talk that dude can't keep the strap without a woman's help and *bam* instant feud while maintaining the part of his character that is obsessed with the title and give the man a well deserved legit reign. No one deserves it more than the company's go-to guy.

LKP

Edge had a big pop on raw and he had edge chants. So either the wheels are in motion, or wwe will try harder not to turn him face.

Wordlife

tbh I really want them to turn him face... last night when he had on his new heart shirt, and got the Edge chants and whatnot, I felt happy for once to see the old Edge back :D

noumenon

Like I said, he really hasn't done anything to garner heat over the past few weeks leading up to Mania. Sure...he was on the heel side the equation last night but people went ape shit when he came out last night...there were even "LET'S GO EDGE!" chants going on. Another thing I noticed was that they didn't even feature him anywhere near Vicky. Plus Vicky's little maniacal laughter when she talked about him. Hopefully we see the wheels put in motion on this one.
Could you imagine the impact of (reeeeally wishful thinking here) but at Backlash they turned Cena heel and Edge face in one match?

LKP

Could you imagine the impact of (reeeeally wishful thinking here) but at Backlash they turned Cena heel and Edge face in one match?

Now that would make me buy it lol. Only thing to interest me with those two fighting again.