Edge Face Turn

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

eggthief

Reaction score
Edge is great no matter whether he is heel or face, but look at the entire wwe roster and tell me how many heel main eventers there are, thats right just edge and randy orton, since they would need a heel main eventer for both SD and raw, I cant see this happen.

Viva!

Reaction score
When I say fans have no respect for Edge I mean casual fans (which makes up 90% of the audience) not internet smarks.

People who take his character literally will have no respect for him. Obviously smarks know he's a good wrestler and 99% don't care whether the wrestler is heel or face.

It's proven when people like Kennedy or Umaga get cheered at shows and John Cena gets booed. Obviously thats not intended.

C4

Why are people over here saying that Edge can't become a face ever again because of his "Rated R" gimmick? Edge wasn't really that bad as a babyface back in 2002/2003 or was he really that bad? :g:

And by the way, his "Rated R" gimmick can be turned the other way around with any sort of interesting storyline; maybe one of Edge finding out that Vickie Guerrero is using him for a particular purpose or something similar to that. And a switching in character, using such a storyline might just work perfectly over here since he is getting pretty boring to watch inside the ring these days..