edge and matt hardy wrestlemania 25 after party(pic inside)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King Of Kings

Reaction score
2hz1uh2.jpg

just thought this was interesting matt posted a link through twitter to his new pics. It said wrestlemania 25 after party so its pretty cool that there over the whole lita thing.

BROS BEFORE HOES lol

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Nah... look at their faces. Both of 'em look like, "just snap the fucking picture already!"

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Nah... look at their faces. Both of 'em look like, "just snap the fucking picture already!"

I think they got over it though maybe not the best of freinds but there probably cool with eachother now.

DENNIN

Reaction score
Matt: "Did she do that thing with her tongue?"

Edge: "Oh yeah it was awesome!"

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Well the picture was posted by matt hardy himself

and the comment was

Myself & this man hold some of the WWE's biggest secrets ever.. Post-Wrestlemania 25, at the after party

chessarmy

Good to see they were able to put their differences behind them and move on

The Rated R CMStar

Edge's smile is fake u can tell by his cheek line and Matt is just like 10 more seconds and he will be on the floor

Edge always laughs like that.

Wrestling Station

*Before camera shoot*
Edge: "did she tell you anything about me and her in bed?"
Matt: "no, but she told me that I can satisfy her more than anyone :/ "

*Cameraman: guys say cheese!*

Edge while smiling: "heh, but only me got her to do anal!"

This Guy

well they may not be friends or they may not be best friends anymore but if you all remember back when the lita stuff went down, as much as Matt hated Lita and Edge when he came back they built the entire angle around it and as much as that hate was still there, both men (and you can even say Lita as well) were true pros and put there personal feelings aside for the good of the product.

I'm willing to bet that they still aren't best of friends as they once were, but I'm sure they are as cool with eachother as anyone else on the roster.