• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Yes ECW is alright at the moment, but they aren't awesome.

I would rather watch it over any other show right now on WWE programming, because it actually has some consistancy to it, and the wrestling is quality. The thing is that ECW is never going to have a big guy though. because once Morrison is ready to become huge he will leave. Punk will be leaving soon. It is just working as a place for people to work their characters up.

Switchy

Reaction score
^^I agree with what you say and it is part of the reason why ECW will never be a "big" brand.

ECW (as it's been said many times) is the fnial step before Raw or Sd for the younger stars. Once the young stars are ready, they'll move and then others will fill the gaps left by them and then move once they're ready making a cycle and as new stars are made the crowd will have to adjust to them and unless ECW can get rid of it's label as the step above developmental then ECW will forever and always be the same sort of thing for the next 5 years building stars with a few veterans there in the background.

EDIT: As for the current roster as a whole, yeah it is pretty solid but they got too many jobbers for a brand so small. About a quarter of the roster are jobbers so if you replaced them with stars that have potential and give them the time instead than that's another improvement.

Reaction score
if ECW added a few more main eventers then it would make the tuesday night TV program alot better. and make it two hours. but TBQH i dont think i can stand another hour of Extreme championship wrestling at the moment.

Ed_cena

Reaction score
Actually, ECW is my favorite show in wwe right now, with cm punk, john morrison, evan bourne(sydal), kofi k., kane, big show and even the miz its E! to watch.

Kaedon

Reaction score
The roster is only solid because they are leeching from SD. :yes: