ECW, Unleashed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

Ok Since it was 2 weeks since my last post for WWE, The New Era making it 2 weeks since i quit. Since BtB Federations are allowing me to do a BtB while BtB Federations is going i decided to make an ECW BtB.

BackStory: As Vince Saw ECW started to slip in ratings and by November 20, 2007 ECW had their last show on Sci-Fi. It scored a 0.5 rating as these were the matches. V already moved to SD by this time.

Kelly Kelly def. Brooke and Layla

Nunzio def. Burke

Balls def. Miz

Richards def. Dreamer, Thorn, and Striker

CM Punk def. Boogey, Morrison, and Knox

Vince thought having every superstar wrestle on one show, but they only had a 1 hour time slot making each match last only 2-6 minutes long.

Vince had no choice, but to get rid of ECW. Paul Heyman was able to buy ECW, but added to the roster he could only get contracts for RVD and Cor Von. Heyman decided to released Striker and Boogey. Heyman was then able to get Sandman, Sabu, Jazz, and Areil. Heyman put on many house shows for 3 month long period. Finally Heyman had enough money to get the belts. Since Heyman had about 3 tag teams Heyman wasn't sure about making ECW Tag Titles. The signing though of Tony Mamaluke, and Hardcore Holly, Heyman decided to make the ECW Tag Titles. Heyman then decided to get Trinity and make the first ever ECW Womens Title! Heyman got a TV deal back on Sci-Fi. Vince was outraged when he heared this. Heyman then started to move up in ratings. Making ECW Unleased in Wrestling today..........

Management

Owner: Heyman
Colour Commentator: Taz
Play by Play Commentator: Joey Styles
Refs: Scott Armstrong and Mike Posey

Roster:

ECW Champion: CM Punk
ECW Tv Champion: Burke
ECW Tag Team Champion: FBI

CM Punk
Nunzio
Tony Mamaluke
Burke
Morrison
Sabu
Sandman
Dreamer
RVD
Cor Von
Thorn
Hardcore Holly
Miz
Balls
Knox
Richards

Womens:

ECW Womens Champion: Jazz

Kelly Kelly
Brooke
Layla
Areil
Jazz
Trinity

Staples:

Extreme Expose (Layla and Brooke)
FBI (Nunzio, Trinity, Tony Mamaluke)
New Breed (Burke and Cor Von)
ECW Originals (Dreamer, Sandman, RVD, and Sabu)

Shows:

Tuesday from 8:00 P.M. - 9:30 P.M.

PPV:

Hardcore Heaven

Barely Legal

King Of the Ring

Guilty as Charged

Soo............... comments?

The Anigma

Reaction score
This looks like an alright backstory...the general backstory of ECW being shut down and bought by Heyman is common now but I think you put a bit of a twist to it adding the Tag Team and Women's Championship to the mix. I like your champions and the roster seems to be alright though I think you may want to expand on it over time otherwise the same people will be facing each other over and over again. Anyway, this BTB looks pretty good and I'm looking forward to your next show...feel free to check out The Commencement if you like.

JHar888

Reaction score
You said "Heyman decided...Heyman then...Heyman added...Heyman was able to..." in the backstory, which involved no use of the word "he" it was all "Heyman," but I think that's just a small error. You seem to be able to not keep BTB's, but yeah, try to stay active with this one. I'll check it out a little later.

-TJ-

Don't worry my Style of writing is a little better. Enough to keep this here for a few months atleast.........

-TJ-

Breaking News

This is the confirmed Match card for ECW this tuesday...........

Hardcore Holly vs. Sandman

Triple Threat Extreme Rules
Richards vs. Knox vs. RVD

Mix Tag
Balls and Kelly vs. Miz and Brooke

Layla vs. Trinity

8 Man Tag Match
CM Punk, FBI, and Burke

vs.

Thorn, Morrison, Sabu, and Dreamer

Reaction score
Looks pretty good. But wouldn't Thorn be apart of the New Breed? Whatever, not my place though. Looking good! i'll review the first show!

Feel free to check out my BTB: TNA: Total Nonstop Action! Just click my poster in my sig and read away. MY first show has been posted!

-TJ-

ECW Show At Dayton, Ohio

ECW Music Video Plays

JS: "Welcome to ECW!!!!!"

Taz: "What a show we got for. Our Main Event is The ECW Champions vs. The Challengers."

Balls and Kelly comes out

JS: "Here comes the........well..... love couple."

Miz and Extreme Expose comes out

Taz: "With that luck comes a problem with The Miz."

Match #1 Mix Tag Match
Balls and Kelly vs. Miz and Brooke w/ Layla

Balls and Miz starts off. They circle each other. Miz puts Balls in a headlock. Balls pushes Miz across the ropes and back to Balls with a shoulder block. Balls though over powers Miz. Then without warning drops an elbow on the heart of The Miz. Cover 1...2...kickout. Balls picks up Miz and scoop slams him. Cover 1...2...kickout.

Taz: "Balls staying on his opponent. Smart move."

Miz pokes the eyes of Balls as he was picking Miz up. Miz runs over to Brooke and tags her in. Balls is told by Posey to tag Kelly in. He does. Kelly and Brooke circle up. Kelly kicks Brooke in the Mid-Section then slaps Brooke hard on the back. Kelly hits a DDT. Cover 1...2...Kelly gets off as Miz distracts her. Kelly walks over to Miz and slaps Miz across the face.

JS: "Wow what a shot!"

Kelly walks over to Brooke, who elbows Kelly in the mid-section. Miz runs in and clothesline Kelly. Balls runs in and starts trading punches with Miz. Brooke is standing there rooting Miz on. Kelly gets on her knees and looks at Balls and Miz fighting and glances over to Brooke. Balls hits a HUGE Punch that KO's The Miz. Brooke gets rolled up with a Schoolboy from Kelly. 1...2...3. Winners Balls Mahoney and Kelly Kelly!

JS: "Wow Balls and Kelly got revenge."

Taz: "Yeah!"

*COMMERCIAL* (Hype for ME)

Trinity comes out

Layla who is still standing in the ring tending to Miz runs in

Taz: "Layla vs. The Full Bodied Italian now."

Match #2
Layla vs. Trinity

Trinity over powers Layla shoving her down. Layla starts hitting elbows in the mid section and face of Trinity. Layla goes across the ropes, but is bodyslammed by Trinity. Cover 1...2...kickout. Trinity picks up Layla and is puts Layla in a Power Slam position. Layla floats over, turns Trinity over, Fronts kicks her in the mid-section then Layla hits Trinity with a Punt Kick. Cover 1...2...kickout.

Taz: "Layla almost won there."

Layla picks Trinity up. Trinity elbows Layla in the face and puts Layla in a Full Body Press position and just lets go. Layla lands on the mat with a Thud.

JS: "Wow You heared that."

Trinity is about to cover when Jaz comes down holding the ECW Womes title. Trinity climbs to the top and dares Jazz in. Jazz points to Trinity. Layla goes under Trinity and hits a Sit-Down Powerbomb off the top rope. Cover 1...2...3. Winner Layla.

Taz: "Jazz cost Trinity the match."

Layla exits quickly as Jazz runs in and puts Trinity in a Torture Rack. Trinity is screaming in pain. Jazz then hits the shocktreatment.

JS: "That is the first time I saw a women do that."

Jazz exits as EMTs runs in and checks on Trinity.

*COMMERCIAL*

Camera is rushing with Heyman backstage.

Heyman: "Where is he!!!???"

Unknown: "He's right here!"

Camera shows RVD a bloody mess

Heyman: "Rob, Rob, ROB! Listen I'll find this guy."

Camera cuts to the ring

JS: "Our Hearts go out to RVD who was attacked backstage during the break."

Taz: "Who would do something like that?"

Knox comes out

Richards comes out

Taz: "I now guess this is a one on one match."

JS: "Extreme Rules Match don't forget."

Taz: "I didn't..."

Match #3 Extreme Rules
Richards vs. Knox

Knox cracks richards with a clothesline. Knox throws Richards out of the ring. Knox goes outside a little away from richards. Knox charges Richards who drops a Toe Hold, tripping Knox so his head hits the Baracade. Richards grabs a Sign and Cracks it over the head of knox.

Taz: "Big Stevie Cool going Extreme....."

Richards chops down Knox to size and then when Knox was down to his knees, Richards runs around and superkicks the back of Knox's head. Knox falls like a rock. Stevie tries to pick up Knox who low blows Stevie. Stevie tries to get away, but is hit with a HUGE big boot.

JS: "Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn."

Knox throws Stevie in the ring. Knox grabs a chair. Knox runs in and gets Stevie Kicked with the Chair in his face. Cover 1...2...3. Winner Stevie Richards!

Taz: "Oh My God Stevie Won!"

JS: "Great, Great, win for Stevie."

*COMMERCIAL*

Hardcore Holly comes out. He takes a sign that says 'ECW Originals Rules' and rips it in half

Taz: "Holly thinks he's better then any original."

Sandman comes out from the crowd of course

Match #4
Sandman vs. Hardcore Holly

Holly and Sandman circle. Holy puts Sandman in a Headlock. Sandman tries to reverse it into a White Russian Sweep. Holly elbows Sandman in the face. Holly turns around a chops Sandman so loud the people in England could hear it. Holly kicks Sandman in the mid section and throws him onto the turnbuckle. Holly starts chopping Sandman.

JS: "You can hear these shots anywhere."

Sandman pushes Holly off his feet. Holly charges back, but as he goes towards Sandman, Sandman puts up his boots. As Holly connects his face with Sandmans. Holly turns around holding his face. Sandman climbs to the top and hits Holly with a double axe handle. Sandman shows that he's gonna put Holly in the Figure-4-Leg-Lock.

Taz: "Sandman doing a wrestling move? No way."

Holly pushes sandman off and over the ropes. As sandman climbs to the apron Holly slaps the taste out of Sandman. Sandman jumps off the apron, grabs his cane and Cracks it over the head of Holly. Scott rings the bell. Winner By DQ, Hardcore Holly!

Taz: "Holly got under Sandman's Skin."

Holly runs out of the ring and stares at Sandman and you can see blood coming out of the head on Holly from that cane shot.

*COMMERCIAL*

Camera shows The Champions

The Challengers comes out

Taz: "This is our Main Event."

Main Event 8 Man Tag
Punk, Burke, and FBI vs. Thorn, Morrison, Originals (Dreamer and Sabu)

Nunzio starts off with Thorn. Thorn just powers over Nunzio for a minute. Thorn tries to hit a Crucifix Bomb, but Nunzio escapes, chops thorn down, and dropkicks the back of Thorn's head. Thorn gets on All 4s and Nunzio hits the Sicilian Slice except not off the top rope. Nunzio pins thorn 1...2...kickout.

JS: "Nunzio almost won it."

Nunzio tags Tony in. Tony dropkicks the face of Thorn. Tony climbs to the top rope. He jumps off and hits a front dropkick. Thorn falls over to the Challenger's Turnbuckle. Dreamer tags in. Dreamer runs over and clubs Tony. Tony falls over to the Champions Turnbuckle. Punk tags in.

Taz: "Here comes Punk."

Punk clothesline Dreamer. Dreamer gets up and gets superkicked. Dreamer falls toward Morrison who tags in. Morrison runs over and gets knocked down again, and again, and again, and again, this time he ducks and hits Punk with a Hell kick.

JS: "Morrison gots control."

Tony and Nunzio runs in and throws Morrison out of the ring. and jumps on Sabu and Thorn knocking them out of the ring. The FBI goes in the ring and celebrates. Dreamer runs in and hits the FBI with a double Spike DDT.

Taz: "Nice, Nice."

Burke hits the Elijah Experience of Dreamer. Dreamer rolls outside. Morrison climbs to the top. Punk runs over. Morrison should blocks Punk, floats over for a Sunset Flip. Punk hangs on and lands on Morrison for the pin. 1...2... Punk gets sweep kicked in the fae from BURKE!! Morrison reverses it into a pin. 1...2...3. Winners Morrison, Dreamer, Sabu, and Thorn!

Taz: "Burke screw his team!"

Burke Poses over Punk holding both belts in the air.

ECW Fades in the Backround

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
BM- Main event of course.

WM- N/A

BP- Heyman/RVD in back

WP- only saw one

AC- The matches were good but a little short. Could use some more promos since hte only one was about 5 seconds long. I look forward to seeing this thing with Burke and Punk escalate.

Rate- 7.5

Greg_Hardy

Reaction score
BM- Main Event

WM- N/A

BP- well you only had one so Heyman and RVD

WP- N/A

AC- Just like some of the other BTBs i have read recently, You matches are way short and if you wan to get more people interested in your product, you have to give them more product.

Rate- 7

-TJ-

ECW Power 5

1. Richards - Richards beat Knox in a classic ECW Extreme Rules. Richards deserves this spot.

2. Morrison - Let's say he got the duke, but off of Burke so no #1 for you!

3. Burke - Burke cost Punk the match and posed over the champion holding both belts in the air. Burke gets this #3 spot off of this.

4. Balls - Balls and Kelly Kelly get a win over Rival Miz and Brooke of Extreme Expose.

5. Kelly Kelly - Balls and Kelly Kelly get a win over Rival Miz and Brooke of Extreme Expose.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Best Match: Punk, Burke and the FBI vs. Thorn, Morrison and the Originals

Worse Match: Layla vs. Trinity

Best Interview/Segment: Heyman/RVD- The only one...

Worse Interview/Segment: N/A

Additional Feedback/Comments: This was a good show but I do think that you can use a couple more promos in there and extend your matches a bit more; they seem way too short. Interesting Power 5 and I'm looking forward to where you go with the Punk/Burke rivalry.

-TJ-

ECW has announced a ECW Hardcore Belt that is like the WWE Hardcore belt meaning 24/7 rules. As the months past by I will show you if anyone has tried to go after the Hardcore Belt.

ECW has decided to put the belt on Stevie Richards after his win over Knox in a hardcore type match.

Join us in a few hours as we will present the Hardcore belt to Big Stevie Cool........on ECW.com

-TJ-

Footage from backstage after a House Show. Stevie Attacked!!!!

Stevie Richards has been attacked after a house show in Youngstown Ohio.... The reason for the attack was the hardcore belt which is always defended..... even after or during a house show............ footage in a little bit............

Stevie is seen walking down the ramp after a victory against Miz..... As Stevie shakes hands and high fives a few ECW originals, right before he makes it to his car he is attacked by Hardcore Holly.

Ref Mike Posey runs to the fight. Hardcore holly ddts Stevie and goes for the pin. 1...2...kickout. Just then Marcus Cor Von runs after Holly. Cor Von clotheslines Holly. They start bashing each other. Stevie gets up to his feet. Holly low blows Monty then throws him on the ground. Sandman runs in and starts bashing holly. As Monty gets to his feet he is Stevie Kicked. Stevie grabs his belt and runs off.

As a result of this Stevie Richards will defend his Hardcore title at ECW's Next Live Show. It will be.

Stevie (C) vs. Sandman vs. Holly vs. Cor Von

The Ripper

Reaction score
Nice job on bringing in the hardcore belt, i'm just not a fan of 24/7 rule since it can cause a lot of mess with people attacking people left right and centre.

-TJ-

Well Yeah expect atleast 2 attacks a week..................................................................................