ECW: The New Legacy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Maxi

Reaction score
4923399ecw.jpg

Extreme Championship Wrestling - Once a place of Hardcore wrestling, now just a breeding ground for the WWE. How will the future stars progress against the original ECW we shall see.

The Roster

Armando Estrada
Balls Mahoney
CM Punk
Big Daddy V
Brooke
Eljiah Burke
Dusty Rhodes
John Morrison
Kevin Thorn
Layla
Matt Striker
Mike Knox
Miz
Stevie Richards
Tommy Dreamer
Boogeyman
Kelly Kelly
Nunzio

1 Show Per week - 1 Hour Long - Tuesday Night on Si-Fi

Pay Per View dates to be released in due course

New Signings shall be made

Its Based on my EWR Game.

Also i have a record of not finishing BTB's - so if this goes down the pan after the 1st month, I will OFFICALLY retire from making BTB's.

JHar888

Reaction score
Looks GREAT so far, I highly stress you to stay active. Glad seeing an actual ECW roster.

-TJ-

Hope you stick with this.......

I remember you from somewhere. Did you write on PUW?

Maxi

Reaction score
225px-ExtremeChampionshipWrestling.png

ECW sign 5 Stars to Boost Roster

img3413vl9.jpg
200px-TRACY_BROOKS.jpg
sabu.jpg
200px-RobVanDam.jpg

Today ECW have signed former ECW Champions Sabu and Rob Van Dam. Also signing is Women's competitor Ms.Brooks and the Tag team of Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin otherwise known as the Motor City Machine Guns.

Maxi

Reaction score

ECW Preview: 4/12/07

Miz-Match made in heaven?
The Miz is known for being an apparent Chick-Magnet, well will Miz finally get a girlfriend he actually cares about.

Motorcity Machine Guns debut
Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin debut against two of ECW's better known stars.

Contender or Pretender
Armando Estrada will kick of the show by announcing the number one contender for the ECW title.

CaptainCharisma

Reaction score
Motor City Machine Guns in ECW? That alone is going to make me read, keep up what seems to good work so far.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Nice start, and good to see Sabu and RVD are back in ECW... I am checking it out!

Maxi

Reaction score
ECW 4th December 2007

WWE Logo shows
Followed by were back and better than ever!

“Famous†by Puddle of Mud plays and the intro sequence begins.

Many stars are on the intro, we see

CM Punk
John Morrison
Miz
Big Daddy V
Tommy Dreamer

We then cut to the arena to kick of the new era of ECW on Sci-Fi.
The pyro hits as the crowd roar with excitement.
We then are greeted by Joey Styles and Tazz.

JS - Hello Ladies, Gents and welcome to ECW on Sci-Fi.
Tazz- What a show we have for you tonight
JS - That’s right Tazz the return of Rob Van Dam and the debut of the Motor city Machine Guns.

“Ello Essas†plays and ECW General Manager Armando Estrada walks down to the ring to his new theme song.

AE - Ladies, Gentlemen, Others, welcome to ze new era of Extreme Championship Wrestling, for a whole part of ae year we have become third fiddle brand in the WWE, but not no more, so tonight essai, I have two announcements that will change ze future of ECW.

*Crowd Roars!!!*

First off I will announce ze new number one contender for CM Punk’s ECW world Championship, he will be the man who will get his shot at December to Dismember, he is the future of this company , and his hard work ethic has given him this chance, he is……..The Miz!!!

Tazz - Oh yea styles did you hear that Punk versus The Miz at the next Pay Per View.
Styles - What a joke! Complete and Utter joke.

AE - Ok, Ok and now for ze second announcement, it involves…..

“One of A Kind†plays and Rob Van Dam comes down to the ring, the crowd are screaming.

JS - OHHHHH MYYY GAAAWWD!!!!!!!!
Tazz- Wow calm it Styles did you just cream your pants, gawd that’s disgusting.

RVD - Yo Estrada, what the hell do you call this you give a title shot to the Miz, I mean come on, how many titles has Miz had, that’s right none. He’s never put his body on the line for the name of ECW, I have, I’m your man dude, it should be RVD as your next ECW champion.

AE- So that what you think holmes, you think you’re the top dog here, well tonight we shall see if you win your match, you’ll be in contention for a future title match.

RVD - Who’s my opponent?

AE - Your opponent will be SABU!!!!!!!!!

RVD nods his head and walks off.

AE- Oh and your match will be a Texas Death Match

JS- Well Tazz, we’re guaranteed there shall be blood tonight!!!!
Tazz- You got that right partner.

---------------------------------------------COMMERICAL---------------------------------------------

JS - Hello folks welcome back to ECW.

“Don’t Waste My Time†plays and Elijah Burke and Kevin Thorn come to the ring.
Burke Grabs a Mic and begins to talk.

EB - yo yo yo, The Miz, ECW number one contender, don’t make me laugh…Estrada watch this space.

“1977†plays and it’s the ECW debut of Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin - The Motor City Machine Guns.

Match One
Tag Team Contest
Elijah Burke/Kevin Thorn VS Alex Shelley/Chris Sabin(MCMG)

Match: Burke and Sabin start the match, they grapple before Burke shoves Sabin to the ground, Sabin gets back up and retaliates with several rights and lefts and backs Burkes into the corner, the ref goes to move Sabin back and Burke pokes him in the eye before running to tag in Thorn. Thorn uses his pure power against the lighter Sabin, he picks him up and slams him before delivering a elbow drop to the chest of Sabin. He whips Sabin off the ropes before big booting him right in the face. He tags in Burke and Burkes whips Sabin off the ropes, Sabin ducks Burke’s clothesline and then turns round to land a dropkick right to the face of Burke, both me are down and the ref begins to count. 1...2...3...4...5...6...
Both men get to their feet Burke runs at Sabin, Sabin plants him with a Drop toe hold, before tagging in Alex Shelley. Shelly punches Burke, then again before dropkicking him. He runs over and hits down Thorn before Turning round and nailing Burke with a kick to the head, Now Sabin’s back up and the double team begins, Sabin runs off the ropes and clotheslines Burke, while Shelley chop blocks his calf, Burke is completely out and Sabin’s on one turnbuckle and Shelley on the other. Sabin plants him with a 450 splash, omg what a hit, now Shelley’s and he performs a frog splash and hooks the leg with the pin. 1...2...3.

Your Winners - Alex Shelley/Chris Sabin (Motor City Machine Guns)

Styles - What a match and what a finish
Tazz- Welcome to ECW - Machine Guns
Styles - Now we’re going back stage - with the Miz.
Tazz- What the hell

We Join the Miz who’s in a women’s Locker room. He’s talking to a women with her back turned.

Miz - Hoorah there.
The women looks up its Ms.Brooks, dressed in just a robe.
Ms Brooks - Why hello there, what can I do for you?
Miz - Well as you know I am of course the chick magnet that is the Miz.
Ms Brooks - I see
Miz - But I was wondering, I need someone full time, someone to actually love, someone beautiful, someone with passion, someone like you Ms Brooks.
Ms Brooks - Are you asking me out?
Miz - Today’s your lucky day Sweetpea.
Ms Brooks grabs the Miz, she smacks the lips on him, they kiss for a bit before Pulling away.
Ms Brooks, Well Miz, why don’t you stay back here for a bit and I might show you what’s under these robes.
Miz - Hoorah

We cut back to Tazz and Joey.

Tazz - How lucky is the Miz, he gets Ms Brooks and he’s the number one contender for the ECW Title
Joey - Speaking of the ECW title, that match will take place Sunday December 30th, in Houston, Texas CM Punk v Miz with more matches to be added to the card and speaking of that here’s Layla with the champ CM Punk.

Layla - Hello Everyone I’m Layla and at this moment in time I’m joined by ECW Champion CM Punk.
Punk - Hey there!
Layla - CM Punk what’s your thoughts on the fact it will you versus the Miz at December to Dismember.
Punk - Easy as, as much as I respect the Miz, he just aint good enough.
Layla - So will we see a CM Punk title reign continue?
Punk - Of Course the straight-edge superstar will be victorious.

Styles - We’ve just received notice that tonight’s Main Event will be ECW Champion CM Punk and Tommy Dreamer will team up to face Big Daddy V and The Miz. But now its time to go a bit Extreme with RVD and Sabu in a Texas Death Match.

“Arabian Nights†plays and “The Homicidal, Genocidal, Suicidal, Death-Defying Maniac†Sabu makes his way to the ring.

“ One of a kind†plays and “ The whole damm show†Rob Van Damm comes to the ring.

Match Two
Texas Death Contest
Sabu v Rob Van Dam

Match: Both men shakes hand as a mark of respect towards each other before the match begins. They grapple, RVD has Sabu in a headlock, Sabu bounces Van Dam of the ropes but RVD counters with a Shoulder Block. Sabu gets up and moves to the corner to take a time out, Sabu runs at RVD but RVD dropkicks him leaving Sabu motionless. RVD goes to the outside and grabs a steel chair, he climbs into the ring, but Sabu plays possum and kicks the Chair right back in RVD’s face. The crowd boo, but Sabu just sets up the chair, before running at it, jumping on it, springing on the ropes and landing a hellacious Moonsault onto Rob Van Dam. Sabu’s on a roll, he goes under the ring he gets a bag of some sort. He climbs in and put the bag over in the corner, he picks up Van Dam and punches him left right left right, before nailing him with a backbreaker. Sabu gets the bag and lets its contents pour out and its full of thumtacks. Sabu nails RVD with a shot to the head before he bounces off the ropes going for a face crusher and it’s a drop toe hold by Van Dam right onto the thumbs tacks that’s gotta bust Sabu open surely. RVD off the ropes and Rolling Thunder and OMG, Sabu moved out the way and RVD’s back made solid contact with the tacks, he must be in horrendous pain. Sabu goes to cover Van Dam as his back is bleeding 1...2...Kickout by RVD,Sabu picks Van Dam up whips him into the corner Sabu runs at him, RVD reverses, punches runs back and a monkey flip right onto the Tacks, now RVD up to the top rope, FIVE STAR FROG SPLASH. Cover 1...2...3...

Your Winner - Rob Van Damm

Styles - OHHH MYYYY GAWDDD
Tazz- What ae freakin match

---------------------------------COMMERICAL-------------------------------

Ring Annoucer - It is Now time for your feature Contest
Miz comes running out with a mic.

Miz - wooooooooooooow hold on people, we aint having no main event tonight, I mean watch this, it’s a clip of Big Daddy V destroying CM Punk and Tommy Dreamer.

Clips Plays
Fans watch in horror..

Miz - So Ladies and the rest of you I bring to your next ECW Champion

Me THE MIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

End of show!

Remember shows only an hour long.

The Rated R CMStar

BM: Texas Death Match, altough the rules of the match were incorrect. In a Texas Death Match you first pin your opponent and then the ref counts to 2.

WM: MCMG vs Elijah Burke vs Kevin Thorn

BP: RVD/Elijah Burke

WP: Final one.

AC: Average show, there is room from improving. You didn't fully ackowledge at any point that the ME will be RVD vs The Miz vs CM Punk. The Miz got to much of a push in your BTB hu! Also the Texas Death Match was good, if you get over the fact that the concept wasn't right. I would have also digged a MCMG promo

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Texas Death Match

Worst Match: n/a

Best Promo: Opening one w/ AAE and RVD

Worst Promo: yeah maybe, it's the last one

Additional Feedback: Looks like you're going to give Miz a good push but I hope RVD can have his chance for the ECW title...

Maxi

Reaction score
sorry lads, had to rush it to get it last night, yea Miz is getting pushed.

As for the rules, i thought that was the rules for texas death but owell.

thanks for reviewing :)

Maxi

Reaction score

ECW - 11 December 2007

Title Trick
What does The Miz have up his sleve this week as he attempts to get into the mind of ECW World Champion CM Punk

Monsters Bash
This week to of the monsters in ECW do battle as Big Daddy V goes 1 on 1 with The Boogeyman,

New Title
Also ECW General Manager Armando Estrada will introduce a new championship, tune in for ECW comming soon to find out!

Maxi

Reaction score
anymore reviews/preview remarks?