ECW:The Future's Bright, The Future's Extreme

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dave Kingston

Reaction score
Intially This is for another BTB/forums as a 3 person 3 brand BTB however I want to expand just my ECW BTB further under a tweeked concept. On A side note my last BTB was around 3 months ago.

Backstory:
ECW's ratings we're dwindling week by week, however following the 2008 draft Vince decided to do something about it so he decided to reshape the roster and decided to promote Joey Styles to head writer and Chris DeJosephs(Big Dick Johnson) as his assistant to add an element of humour to the brand.

ECW Roster
Armando Estrada
Bam Neely
Big Show
Boogeyman
Colin Delaney
Evan Bourne
Jeff Hardy
Jillian Hall
Kane
Kenny Dykstra
Kofi Kingston
Lance Cade
Layla
Lena Yada
Matt Striker
Mike Adamle
Mike Knox
MVP
Nunzio
Rey Mysterio
Snitsky
Slyk Ryk
Stevie Richards
Super Crazy
Tazz
The Miz
Theodore Long
Tony Chimel
Trevor Murdoch

ECW Championship
ECW Champion
: Vacant

Dave Kingston

Reaction score
The ECW opening credits air

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkU66CXu6_s

ECW on Sci-Fi June 10th 2008
Maryland, Baltimore
1st Mariner Arena

Tazz: Welcome to ECW people, I’m Tazz and I’m joined by the man of many talents Mike Adamle.

Adamle: Thanks a lot Tazz, tonight will surely be a must see with so many shake up’s in yesterday’s draft and especially for ECW.

Tazz: Yeah your right Mike, we certainly didn’t get the shortest straw as we’ve got the privilege of having the high flying and highly talented Rey Mysterio wrestling on Tuesday nights, the “ballin superstar” MVP, the Raven haired warrior Jeff Hardy and not forgetting the giant Big Show on our brand amongst a host of other top draw superstars.

Adamle: Your right Tazz, I can’t wait to see how the new superstars will make their mark in ECW.

Teddy Long comes to the ring to a shower of cheers from the fans.

Long: Playa’s tonight is the new era of WWE’s rising brand ECW, We drafted some of the finest superstar’s in this company even though we lost a lot of our most talented superstar’s who I thank for their dedication and hard work they did on this brand however as the old saying goes the show must go on.

Long: So with the recent developments in ECW and the night of champions vastly approaching, I’ve thought of two ideas to make ECW the best brand in this company. The first is concerning the ECW championship, as we’ve got a whole host of deserving talent old and new so therefore I propose ECW has a fatal four way for the ECW world title at night of champions however I’m not just giving handpicked guys a chance for this brands landmark oh no in the next two weeks we’re going to have our tournament to determine which four superstars will fight for the gold at the Pay per view. I’ve shortlisted eight superstar’s who I feel is most deserving of the title opportunity and all eight superstars will have a match either tonight or next week in singles action to determine who will have a match at the NOC. The following superstars I have chosen to pit off against each other are:

Kane VS MVP

Lance Cade VS Jeff Hardy

Kofi Kingston VS the Big Show

Snitsky VS Rey Mysterio

Long: and the first two matches I announced will take place tonight while the latter two will happen next week however to get you party people in the mood for next week I’ve set up a tag team match between the teams of Rey Mysterio and Kofi Kingston against The Big Show and Snitsky.
I will tell you this ladies and gentleman you’re in for a hell of a ride and that’s the truth Ruth!

So with my first plan of action out of the way it’s time to reveal my second, ECW is known for its innovative extreme brand of wrestling but I thought to myself with Jillian, Trevor Murdoch being drafted to ECW and the return of the boogeyman are known for their beautiful singing so I’m going cash in on that and host here on ECW for the very first time ECW idol. Similar to the concept of the fatal four way qualifiers a further eight ECW talents will compete for the prize of ECW idol 2008 with the final four competing for the crown at night of champions and the winner will get an album and a music video deal released by WWE music.

We will have two of the eight talents competing in four separate sing offs in the course of the next three shows and these are the selected superstars who will be pitting off against each other in single sing offs with the first taking place tonight.

Mike Adamle and Jillian Hall

The Boogeyman and Matt Striker

Nunzio and Armando Estrada

Trevor Murdoch and the Miz

Long: Also there’s ECW idol without the three judges who are myself, Stevie Richards and Tazz! It’s going to be interesting to say the least so anyway now its time to get this show underway, hope you enjoy the show and one love playas.

(Teddy exits the ring to the back as the fans cheer in frenzy)

[Commercial break]

Tazz: Wow Mike what an announcement and you will be singing Mike! While I’ll be judging your performance so Mike are you going to deliver a Barry Manilow Number for us?

Adamle: I have no idea about any of this Tazz and I think Jillian Hall is a talented girl I have to say that.

Tazz: Brooke Hogan and tone deaf talented do you mean Mike?

Adamle: Exactly.

Match 1: The Miz VS Colin Delaney with Tommy Dreamer

The Miz arrogantly comes to the ring to a shower of boos.

Delaney with Tommy Dreamer makes his way to the ring and is greeted by a flurry of cheers.

Both men lock up in the squared circle with the bigger superstar Miz gaining the upper hand and takes down Delaney with a falling neck breaker. The Miz picks up Delaney and Irish whips him to the ring corner and begins working on the upper body of Delaney, Miz grabs the body of Delaney and launches him towards the opposite set of ring ropes and attempts to finish him off with the Reality check however Delaney ducks and turns the tables round on The Miz and nails him with a DDT and quickly goes for the schoolboy and gets the win much to the delight of the fans and to the horror of The Miz.

Winner: Colin Delaney

Tazz: What a match, Delaney just keeps on impressing here on ECW.

Adamle: You’re right Tazz, though judging by the expression on Miz’s face he isn’t one bit happy about the loss.

[Lena is joined backstage by Rey Mysterio!]

Lena: Well, Rey welcome to ECW.

Rey: Well thanks Lena, This is where I started my career man and its good to be back I feel as if I’m finally back home. I really enjoyed my six years on Smack down! But this is my destiny and I hope I can bring all of my fans to ECW and this brand is really going places. I really have the belief of winning the ECW title at Night Of Champions but I admit it will be a tough match.

The Big Show interrupts Rey’s return speech and grabs Lena’s microphone getting in Rey’s face.

Big Show: Well look who it is Hornswoggle’s masked brother, Rey you proved to all of these fans what you’re courageous coming back from injury so many times but to me it just proves what your nothing but a weak coward. There’s no way you’re going to beat me and Snitsky tonight with cool runnings as your partner, I broke your neck before and I’m going to do it again tonight do you hear me Mysterio?

A pissed off Mysterio slaps the face of Big Show which gains a huge positive reaction from the crowd, The Big Show just wipes his mouth and goads Mysterio on to do it again however before Rey attempts to Big Show knocks him down to the floor with a stinging blow with the microphone which leaves a big grin on the face of Show.

Big Show: Remember Rey, Snitsky kills babies.

[Commercial break]

Match 2: Super Crazy VS Kenny Dykstra

Super Crazy comes to the ring to a standing ovation by the crowd.

Kenny Dykstra comes to the ring and is met with a mixed and pretty silent reaction by the crowd.

Kenny and Crazy lock up with Kenny gaining the upper hand and locks traps Crazy in a headlock and follows it up with a DDT taking the Mexican superstar down. Kenny goes for the pinfall but Crazy kicks out just after the two count, Kenny lifts Crazy back to his feet. He attempts the Whiplash however Crazy reverses and dropkicks Kenny to the mat, Crazy climbs to the top of the ring ropes and hits a moon Sault on the body of Kenny which sets him up for the pinfall, the referee counts and Crazy wins.

Winner: Super Crazy

Tazz: What a match Mike, I’ve always admired this high flying athlete.

Adamle: Dude looks like a super crazy lady!

Tazz: somebody kill me, please.

[Lena is joined by MVP and a mystery muscle man backstage]

Lena: MVP, welcome to ECW. Who’s this guy beside you?

MVP: Lena, you look hotter than ever girl though you speak too much and the MVP doesn’t like that in a girl. However to answer your question this man beside me is my boy who you can call Slyk Ryk, me and Ryk go way back and to put it bluntly he is my back up to protect me from the jealous playa haters who are on this brand. This man is the muscle behind the hustle, he’s my key playa and I’m the game.

Lena: Very well, so how do you feel being drafted to ECW MVP?

MVP: I’m pleased as I was being held back by that chipmunk Vickie Guerrero so you see Lena MVP wasn’t her poster boy material like Edge and his goons Bill and Ted. But on the other hand as ECW is concerned it was T-Lo who brought me to this company in the first place and he’s the only GM I have respect for. As fans look at the “talent” roster they only see one name and that’s MVP.

Lena: So, how do you feel about your main event match against Kane later tonight?

MVP: Girl don’t interrupt me, I was about to mention that good for nothing playa. Well me and Kane have history however I just him as an obstacle in my road of making history to be the greatest athlete in this company never mind just this brand.

Slyk: Damn right you’d better believe it with me to keep all the playa haters out of this man’s way he’s untouchable and you’re going to see what I mean tonight, you hear me Kane?

(Slyk and MVP leave Lena with an out of place expression on her face)

[Commercial break]

Match 3: ECW title fatal four way qualifier match
Lance Cade VS Jeff Hardy

Lance Cade makes his way to the ring and gets a modest heel reaction from the crowd.

Jeff Hardy makes his way to the ring and gets the biggest pop of the night thus far.

As Jeff works the crowd Cade attempts to land a cheap punch while Jeff’s back’s turned however the raven haired warrior saw right through it and took his sneaky opponent down with a spear and started working on Cade’s face with repeated quick punches to his face. As both men get back to their feet Jeff charges towards Cade however Lance takes him down with a dropkick. Lance picks up the body of hardy and throws him in the corner, Cade goes running towards Hardy with a running knee however Hardy ducked and all Cade got is a kneefull of turnbuckle. Hardy runs towards Cade however Hardy gets a big knee by Cade in his midsection, Cade takes a few steps back and attempts to nail the lariat on Hardy however Jeff countered and nails Cade to the ground with a sit out jawbreaker. Hardy drags Cade’s body further away from ring ropes and leaps to the top turnbuckle, and hits the Swanton bomb to a tee on Cade, with Hardy already in the pin position the official wastes no time starting his count. 1...2...3!

Winner and the first ECW title challenger in the four way match at night of champions: Jeff Hardy

Hardy celebrates as he walks to the back while Cade throws a hissy fit in the ring.

Tazz: What a match Mike, Jeff Hardy is the first guy to qualify for the fatal four way match at the PPV.

Adamle: I totally agree Tazz, I love Harvey’s wanton bomb.

Tazz: Its Swanton bomb and his name is Jeff Hardy.

Adamle: oh, I was close enough though Tazz.

(The camera cuts backstage where Lena is joined by Jeff Hardy)

Lena: Jeff congratulations on your win how does it feel to be the first challenger for the title at night of champions?

Jeff: Thanks, well for how I’m feeling right now totally ecstatic but as for the other guys who yet to have their qualifying matches I’m sure they envy me right now but as much as I want the title I know it’s a tall order considering who I could be potentially facing as in the likes of Rey Mysterio and Kofi Kingston but I have the spirit and belief of what I’m going to win the gold.

Lena: On another note how does it feel to be an ECW superstar Jeff?

Jeff: I feel great about being apart of this brand, for so long now this brand his been overlooked and underrated but with me and the other newly drafted guys where going to take this brand to the next dimension.

Lena: Thanks, Jeff.

[Commercial break]

Match 4: Big Show & Snitsky VS Kofi Kingston & Rey Mysterio

Big Show comes out followed by Snitsky to a shower of boos also receiving fat and toothpaste chants respectively.

Kofi & Rey come out together and are greeted by a lot of positive reactions from the crowd.

Kofi and the Big Show start things off with Big Show getting the early advantage as Show takes down Kofi with a big clothesline. Show begins to work on the midsection of Kofi and tramples on his lighter foe to add insult to injury. Show picks up Kofi and bounces his body off a ring post, Kofi struggles to get any offense against the giant athlete and attempts to make the tag to Mysterio however Show coyly drags the legs of Kofi’s away from Rey and begins to work further on Kofi’s midsection. Show wraps his big arms around the neck of Kofi and begins to waddle towards his partner Snitsky with the hold still in tow. Show gets the quick tag to Snitsky with both men taking down Kofi with a double suplex as Big Show retreats to his corner soon after. Snitsky picks up the body of Kofi and Irish whips him to the opposite set of ring ropes however Rey halts all proceedings by pulling the ropes back to stop Kofi from bouncing towards Snitsky, Rey slaps the back of Kofi to tag himself in the match, as Snitsky comes charging towards Rey attempting to hit his signature move the big the big boot however Rey ducks and counters the move by dropkicking Snitsky and hitting the bulldog which sends Snitsky dropping on the floor with his body resting on the bottom rope. Rey Mysterio gets the fans in frenzy by letting them know what time it is, however as Big show attempts to intervene Kofi stops him in his tracks by jumping on the ring apron and dropkicks Big Show off the apron leaving the giant plummeting to the outside ring mat. Back in the ring Rey sprints towards the resting body of Snitsky and nails the 619! His first for months, Rey goes for the pin as the referee begins to count: 1…2…3!

Winners: Rey Mysterio & Kofi Kingston

After the match, Kofi and Rey celebrate their win from the outside of the ring while a pissed off show gets in the face of Snitsky and they both exchange words.

[Commercial break]

The camera cuts to the ring where the “ECW Idol” judges Teddy Long, Stevie Richards and Tazz are sitting round a table waiting for the first entrant Jillian to come out.

ECW Idol sing off 1st round: Jillian Hall VS Mike Adamle

Jillian enters to major heat from the crowd with a microphone in her hand.

Long: So, girl show us what you’ve got.

Stevie and Tazz prepare to cover their ears as they know what to expect from her angelic tones.

Jillian: Ok, I’m going to be singing Tina Turners simply the best because that’s what I am. [In her best drowning cat voice]
You're simply the best, better than all the rest
Better than anyone, anyone I've ever met
I'm stuck on your heart, and hang on every word you…

Long: That’s enough girl, apart from you having serious vocal issues it was one of the worse performances I’ve ever seen and believe me I’ve seen a lot. So Tazz, Stevie what did you think?

Stevie: Well Jillian you’re simply the breast implants and fish lips nothing else.

Tazz: Well Jillian it was as fun as starring at Snitsky’s teeth.

Long: Well that’s one out of the way, Mike Adamle come on down.

Mike Adamle comes to the ring in a blue sequin dress, red stilettos and a golden 70’s fro much to the amusement of the crowd and especially Stevie Richards and Tazz.

Long: Well [long pause] I never, sing I guess.

Adamle: Boys hit the music [jazz music plays in the background, and he sits on Stevie’s knee]

Come on, Babe
Why don't we paint the town?
And All That Jazz

I'm gonna rouge my knees
And roll my stockings down
And All That Jazz.

[Adamle stops]

Long: Carry on!

Start the car
I know a whoopee spot
Where the gin is cold
but the piano's hot
It's just a noisy hall
Where there's a nightly brawl
And All
That
Jazz!

Long: Damn I’m speechless, so judges what do you think?

Stevie: Well Mike I mean Michelle, at least you’re finally talented at something.

Tazz: Oh god, well Broadway I think you’re in the wrong business.

Long: Well put it this way, my friends in prison would like you anyway moving swiftly on. So judges, who gets your vote Jillian or Mike?

Stevie: Michelle

Tazz: Mike, ha ha.

Long: Well three votes for Mike, I’m sorry Jillian but better luck next time.

Mike camply struts around the ring as the three judges are in bemusement and hysterics then soon after Jillian throws a hissy fit and takes revenge on Adamle by ripping his dress exposing his American Gladiator Y-fronts. Mike takes off his heels and begins running away from a crazed Jillian who begins running right behind him, the three “judges” look at each other in amazement after seeing the freak show what just unfolded in front of them.

[RAW rebound commercial]

Tazz: Well Mike, I’m just lost for words my man.

Adamle: Jillian’s nothing but a sore loser, I’m the only singing queen round here.

Tazz: Well I can’t argue with that.

Match 5(Main Event): ECW title fatal four way qualifier match
MVP With Slyk Ryk VS Kane

MVP with Slyk Ryk in his corner enters the ring to major heat.

Kane comes charging to the ring to a modest face reaction from the crowd.

Both men lock up in the ring with the bigger Kane getting the early advantage by delving his big right knee in the midsection of MVP. Kane stays in pole position by hitting big left hooks to the face of MVP moments later Kane Irish whips his opponent towards the ring ropes and levels him out with sidewalk slam. Kane goes for the early pin 1… however just before the 2 count MVP kicks out with ease and rises to his feet and he shuffles towards the ring corner in apparent pain. Kane sees the chance to regain further offense however it proves to be a ploy as Kane comes sprinting towards Porter he gets a big boot in his face, MVP takes advantage of Kane’s compromising position and grabs the leg of the big red monster to deliver a playmaker which sends Kane plummeting to the ring mat. The ref begins to count 1…2 however just at the stroke of three Kane does just enough to kick out leaving MVP frustrated. MVP however shows his inexperience as he tries again and gets thrown off by Kane. MVP cunningly waits for a recovering Kane to get back to his feet and for him to turn back round to his direction, as Kane slowly gets back to his feet with MVP waiting a few feet behind him ready to pounce however as MVP gets in reaching distance of Kane the big red monster stuns him by grabbing his neck and begins to set up a clothesline. As it looked like Kane was about finish things off, MVP’s muscle behind the hustle “Slyk Ryk” tugs on the legs of Kane which makes him lose grip of the proposed choke slam moments later Kane turns his attentions back onto his opponent however as he fully turns round he’s met by a devastating Malicious intent by the MVP which sends the monster crashing to the ring canvas. MVP thinks fast and grabs the trunks of Kane for the pin; the referee begins his count 1…2…3!

Winner and the second ECW title challenger in the four way match at night of champions: MVP

After the match the referee exchanges his hand out to the cocky victor but the ruthless MVP strikes the official, MVP throws the defenseless body of Kane under the bottom rope and helps Slyk Ryk lift the big athlete up. MVP moves out of their way and leaves his protégé to sort Kane out himself seizing his opportunity Slyk Ryk removes the top part of the ring steps and kicks Kane’s body on the bottom part of the steps and then dropping the top part on Kane’s ribs. Slyk Ryk finally puts the final nail in the coffin as he picks up Kane by his throat resulting in him using his victims own move the choke slam and launches his back straight on the steel steps. The EMT’s and Teddy Long come rushing to the ring to tend to a messed up Kane while MVP and Ryk escape through the crowd and Teddy and MVP starring at each other with Teddy nodding his head and MVP just shrugging his shoulders then putting his arms around his callous monster Slyk Ryk. The camera fades out signaling it’s the end of the show.