ECW on SCi-Fi

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Which year do you think the new ECW was at its best. Since ECW debuted on Sci-fi in 2006, my personal favorite year has to be 2007. In 2007 Originals RVD, Sandman, Balls and Sabu were still with the company, and that added prestige to the product. The New Breed was a stable full of promising young talent, Bobby lashley was dominating ECW and the ECW title was treated as equally important as the other two world titles and that was also the year CM Punk and John Morrison had a great feud over the title. Veterans like Bob Holly, Big Daddy V and others shined on ECW. The Extreme Rules Matches were also very good. ECW was at its peak in 2007.... What do you guys think?

LKP

Its only been going for 3 years so its to early to say. But it was good when test, angle,rvd, big show and lashley was on the Ecw brand.

chessarmy

It was ok during its first few weeks of existence, since then its been a basic, boring show.

LKP

I wouldn't say basic ecw has been quite good. Its had loads of good matches on it. It has just lacked a few star wrestlers on it that's all. Its a good breeding ground for talent.