ECW Has A New Title

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
So I just saw it on ECW. They have revamped the ECW Title and I don't know if I really like it. I really liked the old one but this one is like ehhh. What do u guys think

Reaction score
im never too fond of new titles.... it kills any history behind it. This new ECW title looks like a freakin UFC belt... though instead of being a more hard hitting style this represents much the opposite....the death of ecw.

Dre

Reaction score
Yeah, can you please post a pic, cause I missed this week show and I didn't see it.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
It looked OK, and it did kinda look like a UFC Belt. It really doesn't matter if it's the "death" of the old ECW, it's been dead for a long time. It looks more like a legit championship belt now instead of a toy, IMO.

chessarmy

^ haha

Yea, I dont watch ECW so I actually might download it this week just to see the new belt. Hopefully someone can post a pic to save me the trouble

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
We're not talking about the WWE Title.

ECWTV.png

It might just be me, but I thought the one above looked like a toy, but not as much as the WWE Belt. The new belt looks better, but that's just what I think.

And Tony Atlas on the mic is horrible.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Well...regardless if it looked like a toy or not...Its been the world title for ECW since the fucking start...and just looking at it brings back all these memories....ECW needed a new belt though because A. That one looked way to small for Henry and B.That old ECW is DEAD forever..and they needed a less extreme/nostalgic belt.

Soulpower

And Tony Atlas on the mic is horrible.

Could not agree more. I really don't see why Mark Henry needed a mouthpiece.

The new belt looks bad-ass, to be honest. It might be the best looking title in WWE.

PeepShow

I just saw it. Just looks like a big hunk of silver on leather. Don't see what's so badass about it.

chessarmy

^ yea I thought that too

I saw it at the end when Hardy won and Mark Henry came out. Its not that special, I still think the best looking belt that WWE has is the World Heavyweight Championhip. We all know thats going to change once Cena wins it :(