ECW has a DreamER!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Ripper

Reaction score
For weeks Vince McMahon realised that know matter what he tries he can't stop the ratings dropping, as much as he hated to admit it he needed the competition. The thought around WWE headquarters would be that he acknowledged TNA on TV and around WWE.com but when a person brought TNA up, Vince got angry and he fired the employee on the spot. People around WWE Headquarters were in shock and had no idea what was going on when he got all of his lawyers in, after a day of Vince and Lawyers being locked in a office with zero contact with anybody else Vince appeared from the office and told everybody to start promoting a live press confrence on WWE.com.

25th September
Vince: In 2001 i bought a small company based out of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania that went by the name of Extreme Championship Wrestling. In June 2006 I brought ECW back as a WWE brand after successful One Night Stand's but the time has come for ECW to say goodbye to WWE, that is why as of this minute ECW brand is no longer.

People watching Vince in the studio looked puzzeled and shocked that he has chosen to drop ECW on such short notice.

Vince: But this is not the end for ECW because I know now that WWE could never have recreated what ECW stands for and there has always been one man that bleeds ECW through and through and that man is.....

The people watching are looking at each other and mouthing Paul Heymans name.

Vince: TOMMY DREAMER! please welcome the new owner of Extreme
Championship Wrestling, Tommy dreamer.Tommy dreamer enters the room through a back room and into the cameras view.

Tommy: Thank you Vince, But I am not comftable waering this suit.

Dreamer takes off his jacket and shirt to reveal a ECW t-shirt.

Tommy: That's better. When Vince phoned me up and said to be here at WWE headquarters i honestly thought that i was going to get fired. But he told me i was going to get ECW i nearly collapsed, imaging me nearly collapsing a ECW Original. Anyways all i would like to say at this time is thank you Mr McMahon.

Vince steps back into the picture.

Vince: Thank you and goodbye.
After the show Vince and Dreamer went to one side and spoke for awhile before shaking hands and Dreamer leaving. When Vince came to speak with the other employees all Vince would answer there questions with was 'COMPETITION'

Dreamer gets anybody on ECW roster that he wants along with other superstars chosen by Dreamer and all rights to names and tapes bought with ECW back in 2001 along with anything that might be associated with ECW.

28th September
3 days had passed since ECW was signed over to Dreamer and the wrestling community was buzzing with speculation all except TNA, People within TNA saw this as a bad omen for them who was the only ones giving an alternate to WWE. Wrestlers backstage could already feel the pressure been piled on TNA with managment demanding more quickly, many felt like this was signalling the end of the road for TNA and were wondering if they should jump to one of the other two companys.

3rd October
Dreamer phoned ROH head booker Gabe Sapolsky.

Gabe: I was wondering when you would call

Dreamer: How did you know I would call?

Gabe: Tommy it's me, we have been friends for years and you know I would do anything to book ECW again.

Dreamer: Well i have been busy and I am now ready to put together the roster and who better to help than the booker.

Gabe: Is that a job offer Tommy?

Dreamer: You know it is.

Gabe: I would love that Tommy but I need to work for Ring of Honor and Full Impact Pro to, I have a contract.

Dreamer: What ever it takes Gabe. One more thing it has to work or Vince gets everything back but if we last a year it all belongs to me.

28th October
TNA worried about the competition jumps to Sci Fi and gets a slot on Thursdays. Dreamer hearing this news contacts Spike Tv and gets ECW on Spike who also agree to any amount of brutality aslong as it is not man on woman violence, Dreamer agrees to this because there will be know women in the new ECW. ECW will air on Thursdays replacing TNA in the line up.

31st October

TNA announces the deparure of a number of wrestlers. Which later reveal they are in negotiations with ECW.

30th November
ECW promotion videos start airing, hyping ECW debut on Thursday 1st January.

Roster Update soon.

The Ripper

Reaction score
.:Staff:.

Owner
Tommy Dreamer
TD.png

Commentators
Joey Styles & Tazz
JStyles.png
T.png

Backstage Interviewer
Justin Roberts
JustinRoberts.png

.:Wrestlers:.

AFA
AFA.png

AJ Styles
AJStyles.png

Brad Bradley
BradBradley.png

Brian Kendrick
BrianKendrick.png

Bubba Ray Dudley
BubbaRaydudley.png

Carlito
Carlito.png

Chris Harris
ChrisHarris.png

Chris Jericho
ChrisJerichocopy.png

Chris Sabin
ChrisSabin.png

Christopher Daniels
ChristopherDaniels.png

Devon Dudley
Devondudley.png

Finlay
Finlay.png

Jake Hager
jakehager.png

James Storm
JamesStorm.png

Jerry Lynn
JerryLynn.png

Kane
Kane.png

Matt Sydal
sydal.png

Monty Brown
MontyBrown.png

Nic Nemeth
NicNemeth.png

Paul Birchall
PaulBirchall.png

Rey Mysterio
ReyMysterio.png

Rob Van Dam
Vandam.png

Sabu
Sabu.png

Shannon Moore
ShannonMoore.png

Shelton Benjamin
SheltonBenjamin.png

Stevie Richards
Richards.png

The Sandman

SM.png

.:Tag Teams & Stables:.

The Phenomenal Angels
PhenomenalAngels.png

The Dudleys
Dudleyz.png

Caribbean Gold
CarribeanGold.png

America's Most Wanted
AMW.png

.:Champions:.

ECW World Champion
world.png

Current Champion

Previous Champion:Vacant

ECW World Television Champion
TV.png

Current Champion

Previous Champion:Vacant

ECW World Tag Team champions
tag.png

Current Champion

Previous champion:Vacant​

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Great roster man, I'm excited for your shows. I love ECW BTB's. Hopefully, it goes the distance

-TJ-

Dang....... the roster looks awesome, and with your potential this can go a mile and onwards.

Good luck with this old pal.