ECW getting a new time slot

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

Source:pWinsider

As of Tuesday, September 30th, ECW will start at 9:00 PM (eastern time). The move is part of the company's push to have all non-PPV programming rated PG

Discuss!

R3ll1K

Reaction score
i hope they make it 2 hours caz even tho im not rly a big ecw fan, i think they need a longer show...more time for matt hardy to shine :)

-TJ-

If they make it two hours then the TV title has to come back along with a division title (I.E. CW Title)

Kaedon

Reaction score
Yay, I get to watch GOOD TV at nine!

chessarmy

Meh, I probably still won't watch it but at least its a better time slot that will probably garner more ratings.

Vandy316

Reaction score
YAY! now they just need to go to 2 hours. they dont use all of their talent now with 1 hour but with more time it would give guys like Ricky Ortiz and Braden a title run with the TV title(hopefully)

Wrestling Station

I think its time for the Boogeyman!! to return then >_>

R3ll1K

Reaction score
wow a boogey return would be amazing and mabey just wat ecw needs
they could use a monster on the show

Vandy316

Reaction score
maybe Boogey will never come back because Vince fears that he will scare the little kids and be forced to make it rated TV-14 again.