ECW Faction Gets Official Name

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
During tonight's TNA iMPACT! tapings, it was announced that the new official name of the company's faction featuring former ECW talent will now be "EV2.0", which stands for "Extreme Version 2.0". The name is being reported to have been an idea conceived by Eric Bischoff.

Wrestling Observer

ROFL @ 2.0 more like 5.0

Reaction score
I think that name really sucks hard. I can't think of anything much better but that just seems awful.

Reaction score
Awful, but when I read the title of the thread I thought it was going to be the Extreme Team or something terrible like that. They should call it what it is, "Awful Rehash Garbage Hardcore". ARGH!

Reaction score
Matt Hardy Verison 1.0 is much better. hopefully we don't EV2.0 facts..

i hate these ECW Reunions!!!

The RKO Disciple

Reaction score
it can always be worse, lets just see how it goes. I had missed impact 95% of it and i saw the ending and i was puzzled but i was anxious to see what happens at hard justice.

Pat Patterson

Banned
Reaction score
Enzo Malenko is very angry! Awful! So awful! Wrestling is so awful, yet my good man Enzo Malenko is a moderator at an internet wrestling forum that he will be posting at FURIOUSLY as he tunes in to watch these washed-up has beens. It is at this point that Enzo will realize he's 37, he never moved out of Mommy's basement, and he never kissed a girl!

I kissed a girl once, HATED IT!

You ever seen a vagina? No of course you haven't. Well they look like hairy axewounds.

Anyway Vince is waiting for me to snort some coke off his ass. BBL

Reaction score
Sounds like something from the year 2000, when every company and business tried to needlessly put letters, numbers and dots in their name/on their marketing product

EV2.0?

FAIL...

Why didn't they just name them "The Innovators", since ECW "innovated" mainstream hardcore in the US back in the '90's?

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
He had a poor way of saying it but I think he means let this ECW faction fail like it's bound to do

The RKO Disciple

Reaction score
He had a poor way of saying it but I think he means let this ECW faction fail like it's bound to do

right sorry i was a really sleepy when i wrote that message so you can understand why it sounded weird or didn't translate properly, anyways ya thats exactly what i mean 'bound to fail' which it will because we know it won't succeed.

Reaction score
But you said earlier lets see how it plays out. Will you be ordering the PPV or watching a free live internet stream?