ECW: Bringing Home Extreme!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MK3

Reaction score
Backstory: It’s the night after the draft. WWE decided to change the draft to the night after Night of Champions. Kane managed to defeat Big Show, and retain his titles. The Miz and John Morrison however did not succesful defend their titles, as they lost them to Finlay and Hornswoggle. On the draft night, ECW had some major accuasations, and also had some loses. Below is who ECW gained/lost during the draft.

Accuried to ECW
Edge (Was stripped of the World Title)
John Cena
Jeff Hardy
MVP

Accuried to Oher Brands (From ECW)
CM Punk
Kane (Was stripped off the ECW Title)
Mike Knox
Elijah Burke

Now it was time for ECW to get their ratings up! WWE decided to bring back the “old ECW.” What I mean by this, is every match has no rules! With some star power now added to their roster, they are set to go!

Male Wrestlers
Shelton Benjamin
Evan Bourne
MVP
John Cena
Colin Delaney
Tommy Dreamer
Armando Estrada
Chavo Guerrero
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Jeff Hardy
The Miz
John Morrison
Bam Neely
Nunzio
Stevie Richards
Matt Striker

Female Wrestlers

Kelly Kelly
Layla

Other on-air talent
Joey Styles - Play-by-play commentator
Tony Chimel - Ring announcer
Theodore Long- General Manager
Tazz - Color commentator
Tiffany - Assistant to the General Manager
Lena Yada - Backstage interviewer

Inactive Talent
Big Daddy V - Inactive due to losing weight
The Boogeyman - Getting his teeth replaced

Tag teams and stables
The Miz and John Morrison

Champions

ECW Champion: Kane

**I have a few shows written already, so they should be up sometime soon. I will try to get some news and notes first**

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Looks alright. Hope you can actually stick to this.

JohnBush2009

Reaction score
This might be pretty good. Come check out " International Championship Wrestling". Ill review your first show you have.

MK3

Reaction score
WWE.com>Shows>ECW>Preview

ECW Preview

Three matches for ECW have been announced! All three matches that have been announced are going to be qualifying matches, with all three winners going to a six-pack challenge at the Great American Bash. There will be three qualifying matches this week, and three next week!

Chavo Guerrero will take on John Cena in a qualifying match. When Chavo was asked for some comments, he replied "I'm too busy at the moment, but I will say one thing. I will be the next ECW Champ!" By saying this, he is infering that he is going to be John Cena. Chavo will learn, that beathing the "Doctor of Thuganomics," is not a easy thing to do.

Evan Bourne will take on Jeff Hardy in a qualfying match, which sould be a epic match. Both men are, in the words of JR, quicker than a hiccup. Jeff Hardy has the more experience in the ring, but will Evan Bourne maybe be able to pick up the win?

Also, in another qualifying match, Tommy Dreamer takes on MVP. MVP said earlier today. "Tommy Dreamer ain't nodin on me. I'm MVP! I am, and will be the face of ECW, and i will prove that when i beat Tommy Dreamer, and advance to the Great American Bash, and beat five other losers, and win the ECW Championship!" Will MVP be able to cash the checks that he has been writing? Or will he just end up with a whole bunch of no good written up checks?

To find out all these answers, tune into ECW, this Tuesday Night, 8/7C on the Sci-Fi Network!

edgehead09

Reaction score
good preview man....i expect Cena, Hardy, MVP to win...

But Hardy and Sydal better be good

Check out EWA...week 4 posted

wwerko619

Reaction score
Nice preview there, Chavo Guerrero .vs. John Cena should be a good one. John Cena will probaly take over here.

Jeff Hardy will defently win, anyone wanna make a bet here? Just obvious.

Dreamer and MVP could be a main event to witness here, But I really think that Dreamer has potential to win, but MVP is quite better. I say....Tommy Dreamer will win.

Good Preview, check out VWE: Violent Wrestling Entertainment!

MK3

Reaction score
ECW #1
July 1st, 2008

**Don’t Question My Heart plays throughout the arena, as the ECW after the draft starts. Some pyro goes off, then the camera pans through the arena, with Don’t Question My Heart still playing**

Joey Styles: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the “New ECW!” And I say “New ECW,” because last night at the WWE draft we pickd up some major stars!

Tazz: We sure did Joey, and it’s nice to have you back here also.

Joey Styles: It’s great to be back Tazz.

Tazz: But as I was saying, we did get some great superstars, but we also lost some.

Joey Styles: Indeed, we lost the former ECW Champion, Kane, and “The Straight Edge Superstar,” CM Punk.

Tazz: And Mike Knox and Elijah Burke.

Joey Styles: We wish them the best of luck in the future. Now Tazz, what a show we have tonight! We will have three qualifying matches, and the winners go onto the Great American Bash to have battle with each other.

Tazz: But their not the only three that will be getting into the match. Next week, we have three more qualifying matches.

Joey Styles: So at the Great American Bash, it will be a 6-Pac Challenge for the ECW Championship!

Tazz: I’m pumped baby!

Joey Styles: So lets get this show on the road!

**Bell Rings**

Tony Chimel: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! The winner of this match will advance to the the 6-pack challenge for the ECW Championship, at the Great American Bash!

**Pop**

**Evan Bourne’s music hits, and he comes out to a nice pop**

Tony Chimel: Introducing first, Evan Bourne!

**Jeff Hardy’s music hits, and he comes out to a big pop**

Tony Chimel: And his opponent, Jeff Hardy!

Match #1-Qualifying Match
Evan Bourne vs Jeff Hardy

Evan Bourne had a huge oppurtunity here, if he winst his to become the ECW Champion. But he can’t look that far, cause first, he has to defeat Jeff Hardy which is no easy obsticle. The match has some back and fourth action, with some good extreme action as well.

Both men are on the outside of the ring. Bourne is currently in control of Hardy, as he just delivered a jumping clothesline off the ring apron to Hardy. Evan decided to take apart the announcers table. After a little bit, he gets the table cleared, and he hits it for good luck. He goes to help Hardy up to his feet, but Hardy grabbed a kendo stick while Bourne wasn’t looking, and was playing possum, and then Hardy smacked the stick right across his face of Evam Bourne! Bourne staggers back and falls onto the table. Hardy jumps onto the ring apron, then taunts, then leaps off the ring apron and hits a Swanton Bomb onto Bourne, who is on the table! The table collapses! Both men seem to be out. After a little while, Jeff Hardy manages to get a arm over Evan Bourne:1…2…3!
Winner via Pinfall: Jeff Hardy

Hardy’s music hits, and he stands up. The ref raises his hand, then Hardy goes to the corner, gets onto the second ropes, and starts clapping his hands to the crowd. Camera cuts to commercial.

****Commercial Break****

**Camera goes to Teddy Long in his office. He’s sitting on a couch, when Edge barges into the room**

Teddy Long: Edge, how may I-

Edge: I want out of ECW! I don’t want to be here in this junk of a wrestling brand!

**Heat**

Teddy Long: There’s nothing I can do about it playa-

Edge: Yes there is! I want you to trade me! Trade me to Raw or Smackdown, I don’t care! I just want out!

Teddy Long: I’ll see what I can do.

Edge: You better get the deal done.

**Edge goes to leave**

Long: Now Edge, hold up there playa. You won’t be traded tonight. So that means tonight, you are an active member of the ECW Roster. So tonight, I’m going to let you have a little taste of extreme. Tonight, you will be facing, Kofi Kingston!

**Edge looks furious as he leavs the room. Camera cuts to the ring**

Chimel: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is a ECW Extreme Rules Match! The winner will advance to the the 6-pack challenge for the ECW Championship, at the Great American Bash!

**MVP’s music hits, and he comes out to heat**

Chimel: Introducing first, MVP!

**Tommy Dreamer’s music hits, and he comes out to a pop**

Chimel: And his opponent, Tommy Dreamer!

Match #2-Qualifying Match
MVP vs Tommy Dreamer
The match had some back and fourth action, but for the most part, MVP controlled most of the match. Tommy Dreamer controlled the match at the start, but MVP later took the control back. Dreamer later gained it back again, but he losed it to MVP, after MVP hit him with the steel steps.

Dreamer is down, and a little bit of blood is trickling from his head, after the shot with the steps by MVP. MVP covers: 1…2…Tommy Dreamer manages to get his shoulder off the mat! MVP looks up, furious that he didn’t get the pinfall. MVP grabs the steps again, leans aganst the ropes, waiting for Tommy to get up. Tommy gets to his knees, and MVP runs at him with the steps, but Tommy being the veteren, lands a drop-toe hold on MVP, and MVP comes crashing into the steel steps face first. Dreamer gets up and helps MVP to his feet. Dreamer picks him up as if he is going to give him a scoop slam, but then he goes to the corner and puts MVP in the tree of woe! He grabs the steel steps, and positions them in fron of MVP’s face. Dreamer goes to the opposite corner, then hits his chest and yells “E-C-W!” Dreamer runs at MVP, and hits a dropkick into the steps, and the steps hit MVP in the face. MVP falls back onto the steps. Dreamer rolls MVP off the steps, then he helps him up to his feet. MVP has some blood coming out of his nose. Dreamer puts MVP onto his shoulders, then delivers a DREAMER DRIVER right onto the steel steps! Dreamer rolls MVP off the steps, then covers him: 1…2…3!
Winner via Pinfall: Tommy Dreamer
Dreamer’s music hits, and he stands up and gets his hand raised by the ref. He has some blood on his forehead. He whips it off, then exits the ring and slaps some of the fans hands, then walks to the back.

****Commercial Break****

**Kofi Kingston’s music hits, and he comes out to the biggest pop of the night**

Chimel: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Making his way to the ring, Kofi Kingston!

**Edge’s music hits, and he comes out to heat. He looks angry that he even has to wrestle**

Chimel: And his opponent, Edge!

Match #3
Kofi Kingston vs Edge
Kofi was going to try to show Edge what it was like to be in ECW, but it wasn’t going to be very easy to beat the “Rated R Superstar.” Edge controlled from the opening bell and…well that’s it. Kofi hasn’t gotten much offense in on Edge, and when he would get a punch, or a small kick in on Edge, Edge would resorting to kick Kofi’s knees, or hit him in the kidney to make him go down to the ground.

Edge has Kofi on the ground, in the midle of the ring, laying on his back, after a knee to the kidney. Edge covers Kofi: 1…2…Kofi kicks out at 2. Edge gets up, and he starts slapping Kofi around, kicking him in the head, just flat out toying with him. Kofi gets tired of it though, and he jumps up, and he runs at Edge but Edge runs to the ropes, and jumps out of the ring. The referee gets in front of Kofi and tells him to back up. The ref goes to the ropes, and tells Edge to come in, but all of a sudden, Kofi jumps up over the top rope, over the referee, and he hits Edge with a crossbody! Kofi and Edge lay on the ground for a little while, before Kofi gets to his feet and helps Edge up, but Edge manages to reverse Kofi, and he pushes Kofi back into the steel steps! Edge walks to the other side of the ring, and he grabs a steel chair. He walks over to where Kofi is, who is just getting up, but all of a sudden, Kofi springs up to life, and he kicks the chair, which goes right into Edge’s face! Edge falls back onto the ground. Kofi then sits on the ground for about five seconds, before he gets up, and he helps Edge up to his feet, and rolls him back into the ring. Edge starts to get to his feet, just as Kofi is rolling into the ring, and Edge jumps up to life, apperantly playing possum, and he comes off the ropes and spears Kofi just as he is getting to his feet! Edge covers: 1…2…3!
Winner Via Pinfall: Edge
Edge’s music hits, and he jumps up to his feet. The ref raises his hand, then he quickly gets out of the ring and walks to the back.

**Lena Yada is backstage with her guest**

Lena Yada: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, John Cena!

**Mixed Reaction**

Lena Yada: Now, John, next, in the main event, you will be facing Chavo Guerrero, and the winner of the match will advance to the six-pack challenge at the Great American Bash for the ECW Championship. What are your thoughts on this match?

John Cena: First of all, it’s great to be right here, in ECW!

**Small Pop**

John Cena: Second, Chavo, I know that you say that you are going to beat me, but face it, when have you ever cashed the checks that your mouth is writing? Well, without the help of your little boyfriend, Edge. The only reason you were ECW Champ, was because of Edge. The only reason you kept the ECW Championship was because of Edge. The only was you ever won matches was because of Edge. Oh, but wait, what happened at WrestleMania? Edge was busy preparing for his World Title match later in the evening, and he couldn’t help you win that time and what happened? You got beat in like 10 seconds, didn’t you?

John Cena: Edge has had his match, and I saw him myself leave the building. But that’s not the only thing. Bam Neely. He’s the second reason that you win matches. Oh sure, he’s a body guard for you, but you guys seem a little close all the time don’t you? I saw you guys walk into the same hotel room the other night, then the blinds shut. Who knows what happened after that?

**Some of the crowd laughs**

John Cena: What I’m saying is, that you can’t win a match, so I bet you, I dare you, to come out to the ring tonight, by yourself. No Bam Neely. I dare you to try to come out here and beat me, John Cena one-on-one. But you know what? Let me tell you something. You won’t beat me! So I dare you to come out here, without Bam Neely, without anybody, and face me man to man! You won’t be going to the Great American Bash Chavo, but I can tell you what you will be doing after the show. Crying to every person that you can find, trying to get someone to care for you, have sympathy for you. But no one will. Cause your not on Smackdown where you can go cry to your aunt, Vickie Guerrero and get your way into the ECW Championship match! No, no! Your finally, for once in your life going to have to earn it, and tonight, I can tell you, Your not going to earn the opportunity to become ECW Champion!

**Cena walks away to a small pop**

****Commercial Break****

Raw Rebound
-Gets quick shot of CM Punk and Kane in Raw shirts, and Mike Knox and Elijah Burke in Smackdown Shirts
-Shows Edge being drafted to ECW
-Shows MVP being drafted to ECW
-Shows Jeff Hardy being drafted to ECW
-Shows John Cena being drafted to ECW

**Camera goes backstage to Teddy Long. He’s talking to someone on the phone. It seems like it m ay have something to do with Edge, but then again, it might not. Teddy tells the person “Thank You,” then hangs up. Shelton Benjamin walks into the room**

Shelton Benjamin: Teddy, when do I get my qualifying match for the ECW Championship match at the Great American Bash?

Teddy Long: Well Shelton, playa, how do ‘ya know your gonna get a qualifying match anyway?

Shelton Benjamin: What do you mean Teddy? Are you trying to say that you might not give me qualifying match? I could beat anyone on the ECW Roster, I bet I have beaten everybody on the ECW roster just once, and if I haven’t, I will soon. I am the gold-standard of ECW. I am the face of this brand. I am why this brand is where it is today.

Teddy Long: Know what playa? You gonna get your qualifying match, but it’s against the newest prospect for ECW.

Shelton Benjamin: Who will I be welcoming to ECW next week by defeating them one-two-three?

Teddy Long: You’ll find that out next week playa, just before your match starts.

Shelton Benjamin: Hey, you better tell me who it is right now-

Teddy Long: Please excuse me, I got some more work to do, playa.

**Shelton Benjamin leaves the room, not looking to happy**

****Commercial Break****

**Chavo Guerrero is already in the ring when ECW comes back from commercial. Bam Neely is in the ring with him. He starts whispering to Bam Neely, then Bam Neely exits the ring, and walks to the back**

**John Cena’ s music hits, and he comes out to a nice good pop. He does a taunt onto the stage, then he runs to the ring and slides into it. Chavo exits the ring. Cena gets up, does another taunt, then takes his shirt off and throws it into the crowd**

Main Event-Qualifying Match
Chavo Guerrero vs John Cena
The match had some okay back and fourth action, and Chavo Guerrero was doing pretty good by himself, without Bam Neely. John Cena controlled from the opening bell, until Chavo was able to take over the control, after a rake to the eyes at about the eight minute mark. Chavo has managed to keep the control of the match, despite Cena getting in a punch every now and then, Chavo would resort to some way of dirty wrestling to take back the control of the match.

Chavo has Cena on the ropes, laying some hard right hands anywhere he can reach. The ref tells him to back up, and Chavo doesn’t. So the ref starts his count”1-2-3-4-Chavo doesn’t back up, so the ref forces him to back up. Chavo backs up, and puts his hands up in a innocent way saying that he didn’t do anything. The ref goes to check on Cena, but Chavo moves him aside and clubs Cena hard in the back a few times, before Cena goes down to the mat. Chavo helps Cena up, then whips him off the ropes, but Cena comes off the ropes with a huge shoulder tackle to Chavo. Cena stands up and delivers another big shoulder tackle to Chavo. Chavo gets up once again, and Cena runs at him and hits him with a clothesline, and this time Chavo stays down on the mat. Cena goes for quick cover: 1…2…Chavo kicks out. Cena helps Chavo up to his feet, but Chavo manages to slip out of it, then push Cena back. As Cena was going back, the referee got in the way, and Cena ran into him, then ran into the turbuckle. Chavo falls to the mat, playing possum. Cena gets up and goes toward Chavo, but Chavo springs to life and low blows Cena. Chavo looks up, and he motions to the back for someone to come out. Bam Neely runs out to the ring with a steel chair in his hand. He throws the chair into the ring, then looks under the ring and grabs out not one, but two singapore canes. He rolls into the ring, then hands one to Chavo, and one for himself. They get on both sides of Cena, and they wait for Cena to get up with the canes in their hands. Cena gets up, and Chavo and Bam swing the canes at the same time toward Cena, Chavo aiming at the legs, and Bam aiming around the chest, but Cena ducks just in the nick of time, and Bam hits Chavo in the chest with the cane, and Chavo hits Bam in the legs. Bam falls down to the mat cluctching his legs. Chavo falls down to the mat gasping for air. Cena grabs the chair and helps Chavo up to his feet, then hits the chair right across his head! Chavo hits the ground, knocked out! Cena throws the chair down and goes over to Bam Neely and helps him up to his feet. Cena lifts Bam up onto his shoulders, but Bam holds onto the ropes, so Cena just F-U’s Bam out of the ring. Cena goes to the ref, and shakes him to wake him up, then he goes to Chavo, grabs his foot and locks him in the STF-U! Chavo starts reaching out for the ropes, but he is just too far, and the referee stands up just in time to see Chavo tap out.
Winner via Submission: John Cena
John Cena’s music hits, and he stands up and has his hand raised by the referee, after a great main event on ECW! He poses in the ring for a little while, then starts walking to the back to end this edition of ECW!

End of Show

ECW’s Current Great American Bash Card

ECW Championship
Six-Pac Challenge
Jeff Hardy vs Tommy Dreamer vs John Cena vs ??? vs ??? vs ???

MK3

Reaction score
Sorry, it double posted on me!

MK3

Reaction score
ECW News and Notes

The ECW rating on the Sci-Fi Network for July 1st: Overall, the show gained a 0.9 which is up from a few weeks ago. It's still far down, but ECW looks to bring that up in the coming weeks.

It is rumored that a ECW original will return sometime soon. I wouldn't look for it to happen though, as these reports come out almost once a month, and they are almost always false.

Joey Styles replaced Mike Adamle this past week on ECW, supposedly just for that one night. But ECW liked the way the commentary went, so they reinstated Joey Styles as the commentator for ECW. Mike Adamle thought he was out of a job, and was about to quit, but then he was offered a interviewing job, so he took it.

The ECW booking team is pleased with the way ECW turned out. Actually, the Match of the Night for them was MVP vs Tommy Dreamer. Some internet sources are saying that Dreamer will be getting a pish sometime soon, but most of those websites are rumor websites, and most of the stuff they put on their website never comes true.

Source: PWInsider.com

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
BM: MVP vs. Dreamer- it was an overall good match.
WM: Edge vs. Kofi- it was a squash
BP: Cena promo- it was great, you even got a gay sex reference in there. lol
WP: Edge/Long promo- Teddy just gave into Edge's demands too easily.
AC: Good show. The matches are a good length, I'll continue to read. Be sure to check out POI on Sunday. BTW you wanted a website link, here ya go- www.freewebs.com/comicgeekelly

MK3

Reaction score
Breaking News:

Mike Knox was originally drafted to Smackdown, but unfortuanately, the Smackdown Booking Team couldn't find anything for him for at least the next two to three months. WWE decided to send Knox back to ECW, where he could get better, and more experience, then he would be called up to Raw or Smackdown.

Source: PWInsider.com

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Best Match: John Cena/ Chavo longest, and better match up... I enjoyed reading it, even though it was obvious who was going to win..

Worst Match: The squash with Edge, and Kofi..

Best Promo: Cena lol with the gay comment hahaha

Worst Promo: Teddy Long, and Edge was hard to get into

Additional COmment's: Good show mate.. Nice organization, but can have longer matches..

Check out my show man.. ECW aswell..

MK3

Reaction score
ECW #2
July 8th, 2008

**No Entry Video, or Theme music, camera just cuts straight to the arena where Edge is standing in the middle of the ring, and he is receiving some heat**

Edge: Ladies and Gentlemen, I am happy to announce that this is my last night on ECW!

**Pop**

Edge: I asked Teddy Long last week to be traded from this dump, and well, to make a long story short, I’m leaving ECW! And boy am I happy about it! Maybe I’ll be able to go back to Smackdown, where me and my love Vickie Guerrero can finally get married. Or maybe, I will go to Raw and win the WWE Championship for a third time! But one thing to be sure, the “Rated R Superstar” will be the champ once again, and will be the superstar he loves…when he gets out of Extremley Crappy Wrestling!

**Heat**

**Edge smiles at the amount of heat he is getting, and smiles because he’s leaving ECW**

Edge: I mean, who would want to be here in ECW? As a matter fact, let’s have a little game. I will give anybody five seconds to come out here to the ring and say that they love ECW! Ok, game on!

---Five

**Nobody**

--Four

**Nope**

--Three

**Still No one**

--Two

**No**

--One

**Nothing**

Edge: You see, no one likes ECW! Nobody-

**Some familiar music hits, then out comes ROB VAN DAM! The crowd is up on their feet giving him one of the biggest pops in the history of ECW! RVD makes his way down to the ring. He gets in the ring, then grabs a microphone**

Edge: What are you doing-

RVD: It’s me, it’s me, it’s RVD!

**Pop**

RVD: You see Edge, I couldn’t help but notice that not only last week, but this week as well, you trash talked ECW and said it was a dump. Now, I’m Rob Van Dam (does the usually motions as the crowd chants it along with him), and I’m not going to stand for that! I’m back right here on ECW! I’m a official member of the ECW Roster!

**Big Pop**

Edge: Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, wait a minute. You just decided to come back to ECW, cause I called ECW a dump?

RVD: That’s right, and I am here to show you how Extreme ECW really is!

Edge: Is that right?

RVD: Exactly.

Edge: (Chuckles) Well you’re a little too late, cause I’m leaving the dump tonight! And I am ever so happy! No more ECW! The “Rated R Superstar” will be going to a brand of wrestling where it really is wrestling!

**Teddy Long’s music hits and he comes out to a pop. He already has a microphone in his hand, and he stops on the stage to speal**

Teddy Long: Now Edge, playa. Did I ever say that you for certain were going to be traded? No I didn’t. I said I would try. And I did a little bit.

Edge: What are you saying Teddy? That you didn’t get the deal done like I said too?

Teddy Long: Playa, how do I put this? Your staying right here on ECW!

Edge: What? What a minute Teddy! I told you to get the deal done, I don’t wanna be here on ECW!

Teddy Long: Well that’s exactly what’s going to happen. But to make things better for you, your going to be in a qualifying match tonight for the chance to be in the six-pack challenge at the Great American Bash for the ECW Title. Your opponent, will be none other than (Crowd starts chanting “RVD…RVD…RVD”) ROB VAN DAM!

**Huge Pop as Rob Van Dam’s music hits. Both men have a staredown as the show goes to commercial**

****Commercial Break****

**Camera comes back from commercial, and Nunzio is backstage preparing for his match later on with John Morrison. All of sudden, Morrison clubs Nunzio in the back of his head. Nunzio falls down to the ground, and Morrison along with The Miz start stomping all over Nunzio. They help him up to his feet, only to throw him into a wall. The help him up again and throw him into the wall again, but this time he goes right through it. Miz and Morrison high five, then Morrison says “Lets see you make it to the match now!” The two walk away as some people come in to check on Nunzio**

**Stevie Richards music hits, and he comes out to a pop**

Chimel: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is a qualfying match for the six-pack challenge at the Great American Bash! Introducing first, Stevie Richards!

**Mike Knox’s music hits, and he comes out to heat**

Chimel: And his opponent, Mike Knox!

Match #1-Qualifying Match
Stevie Richards vs Mike Knox
If you thought that Stevie may even be able to pull out the upset and win this match, I would advise you to stop reading this match right now. Even though it was a qualifying match, and shouldn’t have been a squash match, it was. Mike Knox controlled from the opening bell, and had lots of occasions to pin Stevie Richards, but he passed them by to inflict some more damage on his opponent. Finally, he ended the match after Knox Out at about the seven minute mark.
Winner via Pinfall: Mike Knox
Knox stands up and doesn’t let the ref raises his arm. His music plays as he gets out of the ring and walks to the back.

****Commercial Break****

**Evan Bourne’s music hits when ECW comes back from commercial. He comes out to a pop. He runs to the ring and slides into it **

Chimel: The followwing contest is scheduled for one fall! Making his way to the ring, Evan Bourne!

**Jeff Hardy’s music hits and he comes out to a pop**

Chimel: Introducing his partner, Jeff Hardy!

**Chavo Guerrero’s music hits, and he and Bam Neely come out to heat**

Chimel: And their opponents, Chavo Guerrero and Bam Neely!

Match #2
Evan Bourne and Jeff Hardy vs Chavo Guerrero and Bam Neely
Chavo Guerrero started off the match with Jeff Hardy. He controlled the match from the opening bell, until somewhere around the five minute mark, when Hardy managed to get the control of the match. Chavo and Bam Neely later gained it back at about the eight minute mark, and they controlled the match ever since.

Bam Neely is in the ring with Jeff Hardy. He has Hardy in the corner. He whips Hardy to the other corner, and runs after him, but Hardy climbs off the turnbuckle then leaps off and hits Bam Neely with a perfect Whipser in the Wind. Hardy covers: 1…2…Chavo Guerrero runs into the ring and breaks up the count. Chavo gets out of the ring as Jeff Hardy helps Neely up to his feet. He whips him into the corner that Evan Bourne is in. Hardy tags Bourne in, then Bourne gets in the ring, and gets on all fours in front of Bam Neely. Hardy backs up, then runs at Neely, jumps off Bourne’s back and hits Neely with a back-crossbody. Hardy gets out of the ring as Bourne goes for the cover: 1…2…Neely kicks out at two. Bourne helps Bam Neely up to his feet, only to have Neely kick Bourne in his gut and then lift him up for a powerbomb, however Bourne reverses it and hits a perfect hurricarana, so perfect that it sent Neely over to his corner, where Guerrero could make the tag. Guerrero gets Bam back to so say “life,” then he goes after Bourne. Bourne hits him with a clothesline! Bourne then hurries to the corner where he climbs to the top rope. He jumps off and hits a huge shooting star press! He covers: 1…2…Bam Neely comes into the ring to break it up. Hardy runs at Neely though and hits him with some hard right hands, as Neely backs up to the ropes. Hardy then clotheslines Neely over the top rope. The ref checks on them, and as he is doing that. Bourne helps Guerrero up to his feet, but Guerrero delivers a low blow to Bourne, then rolls him up. The ref relizes the count, and goes to make it: 1…Chavo puts his feet on the second rope…2…3.
Winners via Pinfall: Chavo Guerrero and Bam Neely
Chavo’s music hits, and he rolls out of the ring fast. He and Bam Neely walk up to the back quite fast. Hardy and Bourne set in the ring, as Hardy checks on Bourne, even though he is sitting up and fine.

**Camera goes backstage to Teddy Long checking and a few others as Nunzio is being rolled into a ambulance on a stretcher**

Teddy Long: What’s wrong with him?

EMT: He’s got a broken rib, he’s going to have to go to the hospital for further evaluation.

Teddy Long: How did this happen?

EMT: We don’t know.

**They load Nunzio on the stretcher then drive away. Miz and Morrison walk up to Teddy Long**

Miz: Oooo, that’s bad luck for Nunzio now isn’t it?

Morrison: Sure is. Looks like he has to forfiet the match.

Miz: Poor, poor Nunzio.

Teddy Long: Now look playas, I ‘don know exactly who ran done Nunzio, but I have a good ‘feelin that it was one of you two.

Miz: Wait a minute Teddy. How could you accuse one of us for such a crime? The Chick Magnet and the Shaman of Sexy would never do something like that!

Teddy Long: Well then I have a idea. Next Week, right here on ECW, The Chick Magnet and the Shaman of Sexy better get ready cause they have a one-on-one match. Holla!

**Teddy Long walks away as Miz and Morrison yell at Teddy. They look at each other and shake their heads no as the camera cuts to commercial**

****Commercial Break****

**Shelton Benjamin’s music hits when ECW comes back from commercial. He comes out to heat**

Chimel: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is a qualfying match for the six-pack challenge at the Great American Bash! Introducing first, Shelton Benjamin!

**Shelton’s music stops playing and there is a pause for a little while before**

**REY MYSTERIO’S music hits! He comes out to a huge pop**

Chimel: And his opponent, Rey Mysterio!

Match #3-Qualifying Match
Shelton Benjamin vs Rey Mysterio
Best back and fourth action of the night so far. Shelton controlled from the opening bell, then at round the three minute mark Rey Mysterio took control of the match. Shelton later gained it back though around the five minute mark. Mysterio gained the control of the match back really fast though at around the six minute mark. Shelton though gained it back at about the eight minute mark and has kept the control ever since.

Shelton has Mysterio in a sleeper hold. Mysterio is trying to to fall asleep, but he’s failing at the moment. The crowd starts to get behind Mysterio with chants of “Mysterio, Mysterio, Mysterio.” Although the crowd was getting behind him, it looks like Mysterio is going to fall victim to the sleeper hold. The ref checks on Mysterio. He lifts Mysterio’s hand up. It falls down to the mat. He lifts it up again, and it once more falls down to the mat. The ref raises Mysterio’s hand up one more time, and if Mysterio’s hand hits the mat, it’s all over. The ref lets go of Mysterio’s hand, and at the last possible moment, Mysterio flings his hand up, not letting it hit the mat. Shelton puts the hold on tighter, as Mysterio starts to get up. Mysterio delivers some elbows to the gut, and finally Shelton lets go of the hold. Mysterio comes off the ropes and runs at Shelton, however Shelton sees it coming, and he delivers a huge clothesline. Shelton covers: 1…2…Mysterio manages to roll his shoulder off the mat before the count of three. Shelton gets up looking frustrated that he can’t put Mysterio away. He helps Mysterio up to his feet then he whips him to the corner. Shelton runs at him, however Mysterio gets out of the way at just the last second. Shelton runs into the turnbuckle back first. Mysterio goes to the other side of the ring, and runs at Shelton, but Shelton sees it coming, and he runs at Mysterio and meets him in the middle of the ring and plants him with a paydirt! Shelton covers: 1…2…3!
Winner via Pinfall: Shelton Benjamin
Shelton’s music hits, and he stands up with a smile on his face. The ref raises his hand, and then he motions that the ECW Championship will be his.

**Camera cuts backstage where Todd Grisham is standing by**

Grisham: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, Rob Van Dam! Now Rob Van Dam, tonight, you face Edge in a qualifying match to get into the Six-Pack Challenge at the Great American Bash for the ECW Championship. What are your thoughts on this match?

RVD: Todd, Edge was trash talking on ECW last week. There is nothing more that I hate, is when somebody trash talks ECW. Tonight, RVD (Does the motions as the crowd chants it with him) returns to ECW, and he will beat Edge, and go onto the Great American Bash to win the ECW Championship!

Grisham: Any other things that you would like to say?

RVD: This goes out to the entire ECW roster. I am Rob Van Dam, RVD, but there is one other thing I am once again. Mr. Tuesday Night! The Tuesday Night Delight! The man who will beat Edge tonight, and then win back the ECW Championship!

**RVD walks away as the crowd pops**

****Commercial Break****

**Camera comes back from commercial to the Raw Rebound**

Raw Rebound
-Shows how the WWE Championship Match at the Great American Bash got put together

**Joey Styles and Tazz run down the current card for The Great American Bash. They hype the main event, which is next**

****Commercial Break****

**Edge’s music hits and he comes out to heat**

Chimel: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is the final qualifying match for the six-pack challenge at The Great American Bash! Introducing first, he is the “Rated R Superstar,” Edge!

**RVD’s music hits and he comes out to a huge pop**

Chimel: And his opponent, Rob Van Dam!

Main Event-Final Qualifying Match
Edge vs Rob Van Dam
The match had a little bit of back and fourth action. Edge controlled the first part of the match up to the three minute mark, where he then lost the control to Rob Van Dam. Edge later gained it back though at about the seven minute mark, and has kept the control ever since.

Edge has just whiped RVD into the corner. He runs at him, but RVD moves out of the way, and Edge runs into the turnbuckle. RVD jumps onto the second ropes, and he starts laying some hard right hands right in the face of Edge. After about seven punches, RVD does a backflip off the ropes, then runs back to Edge and monkeyflips him halfway across the ring! RVD gets up and goes over to Edge and covers him: 1…2…Edge kicks out at two. RVD helps Edge up to his feet, and whips Edge off the ropes, and hits a perfect spinning kick! Edge rolls out of the ring in front of the announcers table to regroup, but RVD isn’t going to stand for that, and he goes over to the ropes and jumps to the outside and hits a good crossbody on Edge! RVD gets a breather for a second, before getting up and helping Edge to his feet, but Edge slips away from RVD and pushes him into the announcers table back first. Edge then looks under the ring and grabs a chair. He gets RVD up and hits him in the face with the chair! RVD falls back onto the announcers table. Edge looks under the ring and grabs another chair. Edge goes over to the announcers table where RVD is, and he sticks a chair underneath his head. Edge then gets on the announcers table and is about to deliver a conchairto, when Tommy Dreamer comes down to the ring, and grabs Edge’s foot and yanks it, causing Edge to fall off the table and hit his head on the table. Tommy Dreamer looks at Edge, then beats his chest and then helps Edge up to his feet. He rolls him into the ring, then grabs a chair. Tommy waits for Edge to get up, then he hits Edge right in the head with the chair, causing some blood to come from the face of Edge. Tommy throws the chair down before once again beating his chest with his hands, to a big pop as he leavs the ring. RVD has regrouped by then, and he is slowly, but surely climbing the turnbuckles to the top rope. He gets their, then jumps off with a huge five-star frogsplash! RVD covers: 1…2…3!
Winner via Pinfall:RVD
RVD’s music hits as the crowd pops loudly. He has his hand raises as ECW goes off the air.

End of Show

ECW’s current Great American Bash Card

ECW Championship
Six-Pack Challenge
Jeff Hardy vs Tommy Dreamer vs John Cena vs Mike Knox vs Shelton Benjamin vs Rob Van Dam

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
BM: Edge vs. RVD- it was the best written match
WM: Stevie vs. Knox- squash
BP: The Edge promo was really good.
WP: The Teddy/Miz and Morrison promo- Shouldn't Teddy be paying attetion to the show that he's a GM for. He should know who attacked Nunzio if he was watching the show.
AC: Your show is a good length, it's quick and eazy to read, but it's still good.
Plig: POI Episode 19 is up, please check it out and leave a review.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - I liked Shelton vs Mysterio. It was at a good pace and flowed really well. I was pretty surprised to see Shelton get the victory, but he should do OK in the bigger match.

WM - Stevie Richards vs Mike Knox. Squash.

BP - The opening promo with Edge and RVD was great, with Edge saying no one watches ECW. It was really in character with RVD too.

WP - N/A

AC - First time seeing your BTB, and I have to say that it's pretty good. The feuds are well defined and it's pretty easy to follow and simple.