ECW: BLONDE AMBITION

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DENNIN

Reaction score

apfdrq.jpg

TRADE RESULTS

TO RAW
- Jack Swagger
- Ezekiel Jackson
- Mark Henry
- Gail Kim
- Alicia Fox

TO SMACKDOWN
- The Hart Dynasty
- Finlay
- Matt Hardy

TO ECW
- Shelton Benjamin
- William Regal
- Goldust
- The Bella Twins

BACKSTORY
Despite him only having a brief stay in the WWE. Donald Trump managed to shake things up with a epic 15 superstar trade between the three brands. RAW has been left in utter chaos without a long term General Manager. With Edge suddenly succumbing to a severe injury Teddy Long must scramble to save Smackdown. Leaving ECW in prime position to take the top spot in the company. Tiffany now moves forward to take her brand to new levels of success. The tribe of extreme is set to dominate the ratings once more.

ROSTER
- Abraham Washington
- Brie Bella
- Christian
- DJ Gabriel
- Dylan Klein
- Evan Bourne
- Goldust
- Hurricane Helms
- Katie Lea
- Nikki Bella
- Paul Burchill
- Sheamus O'Shaunessy
- Shelton Benjamin
- Tommy Dreamer
- Tyler Reks
- Vladimir Kozlov
- William Regal
- Yoshi Tatsu
- Zack Ryder

STAFF
- "General Manager" Tiffany
- "Color Commentator" Matt Striker
- "Play By Play" Josh Matthews
- "Ring Announcer" Tony Chimel
- "Backstage Interviewer" Lena Yada

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I like how your running an ECW BTB that is TRYING to be realistic about taking its place as the A Show without needing to transfer big names like Jericho, Kane, Batista or Rey Mysterio or whoever to the show. I applaud the attempt, and hope that in conjunction with compelling storylines, great ECW action and good booking, that you will help ECW build up its OWN stars without having to borrow from the scraps of another one of the two shows.

chessarmy

Very good stuff Dennin, I got a sneak peak earlier today with the PM and it looks very impressive. Please give Shelton a push, he pwns

Evil Austin

Looks very good, there is a good amount of talent to work with here for a one hour show... hopefully though you may bring in a hardcore title or an ECW tag title, tv title.... not quite sure but you may make some shake ups down the road. Though I wonder what you are going to do come Pay Per Views? are you going to have it all ECW or will you recap Raw and Smackdown and just add a some of their matches to the PPV's? Good luck, stick with this.

Qwake

Not too much to say just yet, hopefully you can stick with this and stay active throughout the section. Should be good and something different as we haven't had an ECW BTB here in quite a while, I'll make sure to read this sometime. Goodluck.

seX-Power

Looks good and ECW is always fun to write with. The roster is pretty good and I look forward to seeing you make some new stars. Also, get the belt off Dreamer as he's old and shit and should be putting over other guys.

The Rated R CMStar

This seems nice. It's refreshing that you didn't add big names to ECW and instead you kept it realistic. Nice move keeping Evan Bourne in there. I should be reviewing this some time. In the mean time, I advice you to stay active in the action, check other BTBs and well, chat on the Chat room.

DENNIN

Reaction score
EPISODE ONE
FROM THE VERIZON CENTER IN WASHINGTON DC

apfdrq.jpg

The ECW intro video plays as the opening pyro starts going off. The camera pans around the sold out Verizon Center. The crowd appears to be very lively tonight. It is packed with thousands of screaming fans ready for some Extreme Championship Wrestling. "PAIN" begins playing over the pa system as Vladimir Kozlov appears on the entrance stage. Dressed in his USSR military fatigues. Fans give the Russian huge heat for appearing in the nations capitol in a enemy uniform. Kozlov then starts his slow walk down the ramp. For those watching at home are soon welcomed by the reluctantly accepted voice of ECW, Matt Striker.

Matt Striker: Ladies and gentlemen welcome to another editon of ECW! As always the man beside me...Josh Matthews. It would appear as if we are going to be treated with some words from Vladimir Kozlov.

Josh Matthews: I wouldn't exactly call being in the presence of Kozlov a treat. Normally nobody is ever safe when this Russian enters a room.

Vladimir Kozlov stands in the middle of the ring with a microphone in the palm of his hands. He stares out across the crowd through his lifeless eyes. Vladimir has no expression on his face and shows no emotion at all. Despite the audiences constant boos. Kozlov slowly raises the mic up and begins to speak into it.

Kozlov: I arrived to ECW with only a single task to complete...pure domination. So far I have done just that with almost zero opposition.

Despite speaking the absolute truth this crowd however disagrees. But they continue to pour on this immense heat.

Kozlov: I have defeated anybody or anyone who dare stood in my way. I have continued to be victorious each and every time. Now I stand here demanding sufficient competition. And if my demands remain unmeant. Then I will have no choice but to find it myself. Whether it be a individual from the back or one of you in the audience. I will find my comp...

"Man In The Box" interrupts Vladimir Kozlov as the fans give a huge pop. Tommy Dreamer with the ECW Championship draped over his shoulder enters the arena. Pounding his chest and showing his respect for all these people in attendance tonight. Kozlov does not looked pleased as he turns his head and stares at Dreamer. Yet showing no fear Tommy heads down the ramp and towards the ring.

Josh Matthews: It would appear that Tommy Dreamer doesn't quite agree with what Kozlov had to stay.

Matt Striker:
Dreamer has not been one to keep his opinions to himself. Obviously Tommy must have a few choice words for the Moscow Mauler.

The OG of Extreme enters the ring with Vladimir Kozlov and asks for his own microphone. The ECW Champion then motions for the fans to calm down just a little and give him a moment to speak. Dreamer has some things to say to Kozlov.

Tommy Dreamer: Y'know a lot of people would consider even standing in the ring with you crazy or even suicidal. But many also I ain't been much of listener so could you please shut the hell up!

Huge applause from the audience as Vladimir seems stunned that anyone would dare speak to him that way. Tommy once more has to calm the crowd down so he may continue his rant.

Tommy Dreamer: Domination? I'm sorry but I highly doubt beating local talent and threatening members of the audience qualifies as being dominate. And if you wanna come out here and push your weight around...I just figured it's time someone pushes back! Since we are in Washington DC!

Major pop from the crowd after Tommy Dreamer plugs the hometown.

Tommy Dreamer: Or maybe you just need a refresher course in world history as I remind you who won the Cold War in the first place. Let me just cut right to the chase. Kozlov I am not asking but demanding a match with you tonight!

Everyone seemingly jumps out of their seats after Tommy Dreamer's huge challenge. Vladimir Kozlov looks around for a few brief seconds before giving his answer to Dreamer.

Kozlov: ...You are insufficient competition...

Vladimir draws a lot of heat after turning down the challenge. Tommy Dreamer can't almost believe Kozlov is run away from him. As The Russian starts to exit the ring Tommy makes a last chance effort to get Vladimir Kozlov to agree.

Tommy Dreamer: Then how 'bout I just sweeten the deal and put my ECW Championship on the line!

This obviously catches Kozlov's attention as he puts on the brakes. Vladimir turns around and gets eye to eye with Tommy Dreamer. Then locks his eyes on Dreamer's ECW Championship belt. After a few seconds the Moscow Mauler gives Tommy his answer.

Kozlov: I WILL BREAK YOU!

Vladimir Kozlov then turns his back on Tommy Dreamer and exits the ring. Not only getting the competition he's been demanding but a chance to walk out tonight the ECW Champion. Strangely enough Tommy looks pleased with himself. Pounding his chest and getting the audience pumped up for tonights action. He was the champ for a reason and would prove so why tonight. Dreamer takes the championship and holds up in the air proudly. Kozlov can be seen staring up at it on the titantron and cracks a grin.

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*
savage.jpg

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Matt Striker: Welcome back to ECW and people if your just tuning in then you have missed a huge blockbuster announcement.

Josh Matthews: We can now confirm that tonight it will be Vladimir Kozlov against Tommy Dreamer for the ECW Championship in our main event tonight!

Matt Striker: Lets try to remain professional, Josh. We still got a lot of show to cover including our huge opener for tonight.

Josh Matthews: We are going to treated to a colossal six man tag war. That's going to showcase a lot of the new talent that has been flocking to ECW recently these past few weeks.

Matt Striker: A plethora talent if you will. That recent blockbuster trade from The Donald and the new talent initiative has really shaken up the landscape here on ECW. Up next your are going to see a mix of this new breed with a few of our main stables. I highly advise you watching to not even think about blinking. Because this is going to be action packed from beginning to end.

MATCH #1
SIX MAN TAG
YOSHI TATSU & EVAN BOURNE & CHRISTIAN
VS.
SHEAMUS & SHELTON BENJAMIN & WILLIAM REGAL

After a quick huddle between the faces it would be relative newcomer Yoshi Tatsu starting the match for his respected team. Squaring off with one of ECW's newest trade acquisitions, William Regal. The bell sounds and the two men lock up. Regal manages to shove Yoshi back into a corner. The referee has no choice but to step in and calls for the clean break. William backs up but catches Tatsu with a quick thumb to the eye. The Englishman draws early heat from this crowd. William Regal with a handful of hair yanks the Japanese superstar out of the corner. Starts to drive his knee right into Yoshi's face over and over. Regal drags Tatsu over to his side of the ring and applies a armbar. Shelton Benjamin tags in and catches Yoshi Tatsu in the face with a series of right hands. The Gold Standard then whips him into the ropes and knocks the wind out of Yoshi with a kitchen sink. Shelton goes for the first pin of the night but only manages a two count. Benjamin puts the boots to Tatsu then proceeds to stand on his hair as he extends for the tag. The biggest man in the match Sheamus O'Shaunessy enters the match. Yoshi Tatsu is helpless as SOS drops a massive elbow across his chest. But the Irishman isn't done and drops a second then a third elbow. O'Shaunessy hooks the leg but Tatsu kicks out yet again after two. Sheamus picks Yoshi off the mat and staggers him with a right hand followed by a left and finishes it with a spinning backfist. SOS then goes off the ropes picking up momentum and nearly takes off Yoshi Tatsu's head with a lariat. Sheamus O'Shaunessy quickly goes for the pin afterward. Christian has no other choice put enter the match and break up the pin. The ref turns his back on the actions and orders The Captain back to his corner. Regal and Benjamin take the chance to quickly enter the ring as all three men put the boots to Tatsu. Then leave soon as they entered as the referee finally turns his back around. The fans boo and hiss as O'Shaunessy looks to pick up the pieces. Sheamus then signals to everyone in attendance that he is ready to put Yoshi away and in this match very early.

SOS is now stalking Yoshi Tatsu and demanding that he stands up. He wraps his hand around Tatsu's throat for the Fiery Red Hand. Sheamus O'Shaunessy lifts Yoshi up in the air for the chokeslam. But the man from Japan shows there is still some fight left in him. Yoshi Tatsu tries to struggle free and wriggles around wildy. Giving Sheamus no other choice but to put him down back on the mat. Yoshi then fights back with a combination of kicks to O'Shaunessy's ribs. Knocking the air out of this Irish giant. SOS gets desperate and swings for the fences with rights and lefts. The more nimble Tatsu ducks each of them rather easily. Yoshi Tatsu then uses the back door and crawls right through Sheamus's legs. Then makes the much needed tag to a long awaiting Evan Bourne! And not wasting any time Evan takes to the air after springboarding off the top rope. Getting a huge pop from the audience in the process. Catching Sheamus O'Shaunessy as he turns around with a front dropkick. The Celtic Warrior stumbles backwards to his corner before finally being taken off his feet. Sheamus lands against the bottom turnbuckle pad looking up at his two partners wondering what just happened. Trying to regain any of his senses back. As the heels look to be in some serious trouble.

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

thskittles.jpg

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

ECW returns and William Regal is once again the legal man in the ring. But appears to be not fairing well with the well rested, Evan Bourne. Regal has been forced against the ropes as Evan lays into him with multiple shoot styles kicks to the chest. Bourne then takes William over with a snapmare and follows it up with a kick right to the back of the King Of The Ring winner. Evan Bourne then tags in Christian must to the pleasure of the peeps. Captain Charisma enters the ring then gets a running start. Placing a diving european uppercut into William Regal's chest. Bourne then lands a picture perfect standing moonsault. Christian goes right for the pin but the referee is slow to count after getting Evan back outside the ring. Christian lifts William off the mat and sends him into the ropes. But Shelton is able to sneak in a blind tag without Christian seeing. The Captain tries for a back body drop but Regal counters with a boot to the chest. Then drives him to the mat with a huge exploder suplex. The impact forces Christian back up his feet where the now legal Benjamin picks his spot. And proceeds to deliver a with a modified exploder suplex of his own. The Gold Standard goes for the pin but the former ECW Champion manages to kick out at the last split second.

Shelton Benjamin has Christian right where he wants him as he sends him into the corner. The best pure athlete in the WWE charges going for the big splash. But Captain Charisma manages to manages to avoid the impact. Christian puts his feet between the middle ropes as Shelton charges once more but gets a pendulum kick for his effort. Christian is now completely outside of the ring standing on the apron. Benjamin remains persistant and comes at him for a third time. The Captain continues to make things happen and pulls the top rope down. Sending the Gold Standard toppling to the arena floor. Suddenly William Regal coming from Christian's blindside clips the legs right out from underneath him. The Instant Classic back smacks against the apron before falling outside the ring. Regal and Benjamin then perform a double team assault on Christian outside the ring. Well Evan Bourne has had enough as climbs up the top turnbuckle. Then soars through the air with a high crossbody. Amazingly the Pontiff of the Peepulation is able to get out of the way at the last second. Bourne takes himself but both William and Shelton out at the same time. Christian then takes the Golden Standard and rolls him back into the ring. Captain Charisma now looks to take to the sky as he climbs the turnbuckle. But this time SOS intervenes and shoves Christian off the top and crashing to the ring. In a brief moment of genius Sheamus takes reaches through the middle ropes and takes Shelton Benjamin by the wrist. Dragging his limp body over to their corner before tagging himself in. O'Shaunessy enters the ring he knocks Christian off his feet with a stiff axe kick. The Irishman then takes hold of Christian looking for Celtic Slam. Yoshi Tatsu enters the fray and catches SOS in the side of the head with a roundhouse kick. Sheamus O'Shaunessy doesn't appeared phased at all. Yoshi hits a second roundhouse then follows it with a third. Sheamus is staggered but still remains on his feet. Christian now takes O'Shaunessy and plants him with the Killswitch! Evan Bourne now recovered stands on the apron and receives the tag. Evan climbs up on his perch and goes Air Bourne! Then hooks both legs and gets the three count!

WINNERS BY PINFALL
YOSHI TATSU & EVAN BOURNE & CHRISTIAN

William Regals backtracks up the stage licking his wounds. Screaming at himself over the lost. Shelton Benjamin walks around the ring with his head hung low obviously frustrated about how things went. Meanwhile the three winners celebrate as the crowd still continues to cheer. Christian holds up both Bourne and Tatsu's hands. Giving the young guys the much needed credit they deserve for their victory tonight.

Josh Matthews: What a way to kick off what is sure to be a historic night for ECW!

Matt Striker:
This is just the beginning as things get better with time so will this show. As we got a very special edition of the Abraham Washingston Show coming up.

Josh Matthews: With probably his biggest guest yet the general manager herself is going to appear. So you do not want to change this channel. Tiffany is going to be on the Abraham Washingston Show and all that is next.

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*
Ufc101poster.jpg

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

As ECW returns the ring has undergone a complete transformation. A blue carpet has rolled out over the mat. There is now a pair of big and rather expensive looking leather chairs inside the ring. Also in the ring is none other then Abraham Washingston. Wearing a rather luxurious black suit but still has his ridiculous hair cut. Washington is already getting some head from the crowd before even saying a word. Not wanting to waste any time Abraham speaks to his adoring public.

Abraham Washington:
Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to the Abraham Washington show! The only show that gets more viewers then Oprah, Conan, Letterman, and even Jerry Springer. And of course y'all know who I am. But for those select few who haven't watched the hottest show on television today...I am your host Abraham Washington!

Despite the constant boos Abraham just keeps on smiling. And Washington decides to carry on with the show.

Abraham Washington: Tonight I have managed to score my biggest ever...ever! I would really hate to keep her waiting in the back. If ya know what I'm saying. Will you all please join me in welcoming the general manager of ECW...Tiffany!

The announcement gets a decent reaction from the crowd as "A Girl Like That" begins to play. The lovely Tiffany makes his first appearance of the night. Many take notice to the large briefcase Tiffany is holding in her hand as she heads towards the ring. Maybe he's just sucking up but Abraham Washington holds down the middle rope and assist his boss into the ring. He even goes as far to brush the dust of her chair before Tiffany takes a seat. Washington takes a seat also in his respective chair as well.

Abraham Washington: Let me just say you look incredibly lovely tonight Tiffany. Let me just thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to join me here tonight. As we all know its hard to find time for anything between getting all that make up and your hair did constantly.

Tiffany looks rather confused by what Abraham had to said. The people in the crowd didn't appreciate his remarks and start to boo. But Washington plays it off with a smile and some fake laughter. And Tiffany just goes a long with it all.

Tiffany: ...Thanks?

Abraham Washington: You are so very welcome. Now we don't like wasting time here on the Abraham Washington show. So allow me to get down to the real nitty gritty. If ya know what I am saying. It's no secret running a such a unpredictable show such as ECW is no easy task. I understand you've become some sort of role model to a lot of our younger female audience. Since you've managed to be so successful despite your obvious set backs.

Tiffany: Excuse me?

Abraham Washington: Y'know your set backs. I mean you got this job without knowing really a damn thing. Before even becoming GM of ECW all you really did was dress is skimpy clothes and dance around with Teddy Long. So for having no real experience or even education to even be qualified for this job. You've managed to do with looks alone. I would think some applause is necessary. Your like the next generation Paris Hilton.

More heat from the crowd after those very rude remarks. Tiffany does not look pleased at herself. Again Abraham Washington tries to play it off with a smirk and a laugh. But she isn't buying it this time. And has some words for Mr. Washington.

Tiffany: Let me inform you, Abraham Washington. That I did not just show some skin to get where I am today. I in fact graduated from collage majoring in economics. Maybe with all these new superstar signings as of late ECW could use a few budgets cuts. If ya know what I am saying!?

Abraham Washington's expression suddenly changes as the audience laughs and cheers. Fearing for himself and his shows future he quickly changes the subject and moves on to more important matters.

Abraham Washington:
Lets not get a little hasty...y'know I just be playing with you. How 'bout we just forget all that. And you tell our audience and our lovely viewers at home what is in that briefcase.

Tiffany: Very well...you see I understand ECW is a company rich in history. And takes great pride in their past. That is why tonight I will be bringing back a rich part of Extreme Championship Wrestling's history.

She goes on to place the briefcase on her lap and slowly open it. Revealing to those at home exactly what she was talking about. Everyone gives a huge a reaction and cheers widly. Even Abraham Washington is speechless after such a major revelation.

Tiffany: ...The Televesion Championship! For far too long this piece of history has been forgotten. I have decided over these next few weeks to hold a tournament. I have already selected eight individuals who will compete for this title. Then in the end the winner will be crowned our new Television Champion!

Abraham Washington: Oh my! Oh my! Look at that bling! Can I touch it!?

Washington goes to touch the belt but Tiffany slams it shut before he can. After the huge announcement Tiffany gets up out of her seat and leaves the ring. Abraham looks to be completely ecstatic as something like this surely boosted his shows ratings even more.

Abraham Washington: You heard that right folks! More history made here tonight on the one and only Abraham Washingston show! I would like to think my amazing guest Tiffany! And remember news like that can only be seen and heard on...the Abraham Washington show!

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*
Burger-King-Darker-Logo.gif

*COMMERCIAL BREAK

Matt Striker: What else can possibly happen tonight Josh!? Another huge announcement from general manager, Tiffany. We will be holding a tournament to crown the first even Television Champion in nearly nine years.

Jash Matthews: It has been a long time coming it seems. That title has open the doors for so many legends in the past. You can only suspect it would do so once more.

Matt Striker:
And maybe one of these two young men in our upcoming match could possibly be the next to hold such a prestigious championship. How's that for a segway?

Josh Matthews: That is why I believe they call you, "The Teacher" But folks this feud between Tyler Reks and Zack Ryder simply started as a east coast against west coast turf battle. Recently it has grown to much more. Their battles on WWE Superstars have seen Ryder get the better of Reks twice. Now they bring their feud to ECW as Tyler hopes to shut the Woo Woo Wooing Zack up once and for all.

MATCH #2
SINGLES
ZACK RYDER
VS.
TYLER REKS

Both men go into a stare down as the opening bell sounds. It is obvious that Tyler Reks has a clear height and weight advantage over the smaller Zack Ryder. But that doesn't stop him from giving a open palm slap to the face of Tyler. The fans boo as Ryder appears pretty pleased with himself. He fixes his hair while talking to trash to anyone who will listen. His attitude soon changes as Reks delivers a massive punch to the side of Zack's head. Taking the Long Island native off his feet immediately. Zack Ryder is back up though rather quickly but gets taken right back down with another blow. Tyler Reks looks to shut him up once and for all tonight. He takes Zack and smashes him face first into the top turnbuckle pad. Then follows it up by driving him into the middle pad this time. Then ultimately finishes it off by slamming him into the bottom pad. Reks then rips off Ryder's purple head band and spins it around his finger as the crowd cheers. Tyler pretends to wipe his ass with it before tossing it out of the ring. All this showboating seems to have striken a nerve with Zack Ryder. Who unleashes a fury of forearm blows to the newcomer from California. Tyler Reks drops to a knee when Ryder grabs a handful of his dreads and slams the back of his head against the mat. Zack goes for the early pin attempt but barely gets a two count for his efforts. Zack Ryder looks very annoyed and starts to choke Tyler Reks. The referee starts the count and Zack lets go at four. Ryder with his hands full of Tyler's dreads lifts him off the mat and tries to whip him into the ropes. But Reks reverses and sends Zack Ryder into the ropes instead. And lifts him off the mat with a military press. Tyler Reks shows his amazing strength as he holds Ryder up there for nearly ten seconds before slamming him to the mat. Zack shouts in pain and clutches his back after a nearly eight foot plummet. Reks then wastes little to no time. And goes for his first pinfall attempt of the night. Hooking the far leg but can only get a two count for his efforts.

Tyler Reks looks to stay offensive and tries to lift Zack Ryder back up on his feet. Yet catches a illegal blow to the throat instead. Ryder then waits patiently for Reks to face him before leaping in the air with a leg lariat attempt. Tyler amazingly catches Zack right out of mid air with a devastating powerslam. Then immediately goes for yet another pin but this time having both legs hooked. Zack Ryder shows some actual toughness and kicks out shortly after two. Tyler Reks seemingly can't believe it himself either. He tries to whip Ryder into the corner but gets sent into it himself. Yet Tyler shows some extreme athletism and manages to float over the oncoming Zack. Who tries to recover by delivering a clothesline but Reks ducks right underneath it. Showing even more athletism and springboards off the middle rope with a moonsault. But Tyler Reks comes up empty and crashes to the mat as Zack Ryder sidesteps him. Ryder then quickly follows up by hitting a swing neckbreaker to Tyler as he attempts to recover. Zack goes for a pin yet gets only a two. Appearing very frustrated he goes right for another pinfall yet again getting two. So Ryder goes for a third and this time Reks kicks out after one. Zack Ryder is done playing around and tries to deliver the Zack Attack. Tyler Reks has it well scouted and counters with a series of elbows to Ryder's abdomen. Tyler now looks to put things away as he lifts Ryder off his feet for the Burning Hammer. Zack Ryder fights back himself with right hands to the top of Rek's heads. Zack is able to escape and roll up Tyler Reks. Ryder looks to gain extra leverage by placing his feet on the ropes. The referee counts and the fans continues to boo. Despite his best efforts to steal one Tyler Reks somehow finds a way to kick out once more. Zack Ryder is now livid and he shouts at the ref demanding a faster count. This proves to be costly as Tyler grabs Zack from behind and goes for another Burning Hammer. Before Reks could connect however a hooded fan jumps over the rail and enters the ring. Then drills Tyler right in the head with a big boot! The ref has no other choice but to call for the bell.

WINNER BY DQ
TYLER REKS

Zack Ryder and this mystery men continue their assault on Tyler Reks. Putting the boots to him as he lays helpless on the mat. Getting massive heat from the audience as they are forced to watch. This unknown individual finally removes his hood and reveals himself to be recently called up FCW superstar, Dylan Klein. Who lifts Reks up on his feet as Ryder delivers his Zack Attack! As Klein and Zack continue to celebrate in the ring after what they have just done to Tyler.

Josh Matthews: What the hell is this!? Dylan Klein wasn't even scheduled to debut yet.

Matt Striker:
While wait when you can make a impact Josh? Klein has made a monumental impact.

Josh Matthews: As it would appear ECW has gotten themselves a few more tools of the trade.

Matt Striker:
No need to be so harsh. One thing is for sure this beef between Reks and Ryder has certainly been taken to a new level. Oh you know it!

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*
SmackDownvsRAW2010.jpg

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Backstage a very distraught Nikki Bella is wandering the walls. Looking around as if she had just lost something. Checking around ever corner and any unlocked door. Nikki begins to start asking any random worker would listen.

Nikki Bella: Have you seen Brie!? What about you!? Has anyone seen my sister!?

She is beginning to look very worried about being unable to locate her missing sister. Nikki is reduced to yelling in hopes Brie could hear her.

Nikki Bella:
BRIE! BRIE! BRIE!

A whistle catches Nikki's attention as she looks down the hall to see her sister, Brie. Whose standing there waving at her sister. Nikki looks like she can finally relax now that she's found her sister. But just then right above Brie sparks start shooting out from everywhere. Suddenly a huge piece of lighting equipment comes loose and towards here.

Nikki Bella: BRIE! LOOK OUT!

Nikki lets out a banshee like cry. Unable to watch she turns away from the carnage. But to her surprise she doesn't hear a crash. Nikki peaks between her fingers and can not believe what she is seeing. A man in green is somehow holding the large piece of equipment above his head then tosses it to the side. This caped crusader looks over Brie to ensure she's okay before taking off to some campy sound effects. Nikki runs over to her sister unable to explain what just happened.

Brie Bella: Oh my god! Oh my god! Nikki! Nikki!

Nikki Bella: Are you okay!? Your not hurt!?

Brie Bella:
No! I'm fine...what just happened?

Both Bella Twins then look over their shoulders and stunned to see Gregory Helms standing behind them. Amazingly he has somehow snuck up on them without even making a sound. Gregory adjusts the tie on his suit after looking over the scene.

Gregory Helms:
Good golly gosh! Who was that green claded man of mystery!?

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*
dairyqueen.jpg

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

At the announce table Matt Striker and Josh Matthews look almost speechless after just witnessing what took place before the commercial break. Each looks to the other to address the audience watching at home from their television screen.

Matt Striker: Well it would appear as if ECW's resident superhero has struck yet again. This unprecedented string of bad luck continues to haunt us week in and week out.

Josh Matthews: But what kinda heroics will Tommy Dreamer need to walk tonight still the ECW Champion.

Matt Striker: Very well constructed segway Josh...

Josh Matthews:
I just figured it's about time I start picking up on what you've been laying down.

Matt Striker: Lets leave the the selfindulgent for a later date. But let us bring those of you home who don't know up to speed on this entire situation. At the top of the show a very angered Vladimir Kozlov addressed our audience. Demanding more competition. And not just in the future no the Moscow Mauler demanded competition tonight.

Josh Matthews: Who would step up against this ruthless Russian? None other then our current ECW Champion, Tommy Dreamer. After being told he was a "insufficient" opponent by Kozlov well Tommy did the unthinkable and placed his ECW Championship on the line.

Matt Striker:
It wouldn't take long for Vladimir Kozlov to agree to the terms. And promised that he was going to break Dreamer tonight. Well folks ultimately the moment of truth has now arrived.

MATCH #3
ECW CHAMPIONSHIP
VLADIMIR KOZLOV
VS.
TOMMY DREAMER (C)

Kozlov looks completely emotionless as his cold and calculated eyes are locked on to Tommy Dreamer. The rings and Vladimir waste no time coming right after Tommy. The Russian grabs hold of Dreamer by the collar and tosses the nearly 250 pound champ across the ring. Vladimir Kozlov doesn't slow down for a single moment. Taking Tommy Dreamer and throws him around like a rag doll once more. Everyone in attendance seems stunned at the sight of Dreamer being manhandled this way. Vladimir unleashes his sambo background on Tommy. Driving his tree trunk like leg into the Innovator of Violence chest. With one massive stiff kick takes Tommy Dreamer clear off his feet. Kozlov opts to not go for the pin but to deliver for punishment instead. The Moscow Mauler mounts Dreamer and rains down a brutal series of elbow strikes. Tommy is helpless and tries his best to cover up. Things are not looking good for the ECW Champion early on in this match. Vladimir Kozlov continues to show nothing but pure domination and yanks Tommy Dreamer right back up to his feet. Then shoves him into the corner with nothing but brute force and power. Vladimir now begins to drive his shoulder into Tommy's stomach over and over. Kozlov takes a few steps back as measures his target. Then launches himself at Dreamer with a running shoulder thrust. The OG of Extreme isn't going to lay down for this ruthless Russian. Tommy Dreamer moves out of the way as Vladimir Kozlov goes right into the steel ring post. All the momentum Kozlov had sends right outside the ring and crashing on the arena floor. Dreamer for the first time in this match has found himself a opening. Tommy exits the ring and takes the fight to Kozlov. Whipping Vladimir right into the announcer's table. The Heart and Soul of ECW then slams the back of Vladimir Kozlov's head against the table several times. Using anything to his disposable to deal any kinda damage to the seemingly unstoppable Kozlov. Tommy Dreamer for the time being has everything going his way.

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*
thehangover.jpg

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Despite the break not much has changed in this match for the ECW Championship. As challenger and champion continue to battle outside the ring. Dreamer puts Vladimir Kozlov face first into the ring apron this time around. Tommy needs to keep this fight outside the ring at all cost. Kozlov is now stuck in very unfamiliar surroundings. Innovator of Violence though has to roll back inside the ring to break the referee's count before rolling right back out. Tommy Dreamer then whips Vladimir right into the steel ring steps. The impact can be heard through out the entire arena. The Russian has been taken completely out of his game plan. The fans now fully get behind Tommy as they start to chant, "ECW! ECW! ECW!" Dreamer is feeding off the adrenaline from this crowd. He begins pounding away to the top of Vladimir Kozlov's head with repeated closed right hands. Then Tommy Dreamer follows it up buy slamming Kozlov right into the top of the steel ring steps. And continues to do so as the audience count along with the action...two! three! four! five! six! seven! eight! nine! ten! Vladimir looks completely lost as he stumbles around barely able to stand anymore at this point. Dreamer rolls the Moscow Mauler back into the ring. Then slides in after him and makes a pin. Despite all the punishment dealt to him on the outside Vladimir Kozlov still manages to kick out at two. The OG of Extreme is now reduced to dig down deep in his bag of tricks. Tommy Dreamer sets Kozlov up for a piledriver. Yet in a complete and unprecedented show of strength Vladimir is able to lift Tommy up off the mat. The Russian then tosses Dreamer right across the top turnbuckle. Vladimir Kozlov then proceeds to drive his massive head into Tommy Dreamer's side numerous times. Vladimir then picks up Dreamer on his shoulders and puts him a deadly torture rack! Kozlov starts racking the champion and it looks like Tommy is about to be broken in half. Despite his best efforts the Heart and Soul of ECW refuses to tap. Vladimir Kozlov obviously displeased drops Tommy Dreamer with a sitout backbreaker!

The challenger has regained full control as he makes the pin. The crowd pops as Tommy manages to kick out barely after a two count. Vladimir Kozlov then goes off the ropes and leaps in the air attempting a knee drop. But Dreamer rolls out of the way and Kozlov comes up empty. Tommy Dreamer shows some of his strength and scoops up Vladimir. Then slams him right against the turnbuckles where the Russian's foot get caught. The fans know exactly what's coming next as Tommy positions himself in the opposite corner. With the crowd shouting with him as he pounds his chest, "E!..C!..W!" Dreamer speeds forward and delivers his trademark baseball slide to Vladimir Kozlov. Who then topples under his own weight and falls back to the mat. The champion looks to be only mere moments from retaining as he drags Kozlov away from the ropes and makes the pin. Still Vladimir gets his elbow off the mat before a three count. Leaving Tommy Dreamer to wonder what he has to do to put this guy away for good. Dreamer now looks to go for his bread and butter the DDT. Yet the Moscow Mauler doesn't let it happen and pushes Tommy off him. Innovator of Violence is sent bouncing against the ropes. Vladimir Kozlov hit him on the rebound with the battering ram! It appears to be all over for Tommy Dreamer as Kozlov makes the pin. Yet another close call as Tommy kicks in the very last moment. Vladimir has had enough and wants to end this now. The Russian now looks to descend the Iron Curtain on Dreamer's title run. The OG of Extreme is able to counter and deliver the DDT! The audience goes crazy as Tommy Dreamer hooks the far leg and makes the pin. But Vladimir Kozlov kicks out before three! Dreamer can't believe it and resorts to pure desperation. Attempting to lift Vladimir up for the Death Valley Driver. Kozlov isn't going to give in just yet. He begins to drive to the top of his knee into Tommy's temple. Vladimir Kozlov continues to do so over and over. And he doesn't stop as Dreamer drops to a knee. Then slowly to both knees then flat on his stomach. Blood can now be seen pouring out the side of Tommy Dreamer's head. Kozlov then picks up the limp body of Dreamer and descends the Iron Curtain on him. The Russian then makes the winning pinfall.

WINNER BY PINFALL & NEW ECW CHAMPION
VLADIMIR KOZLOV

Everyone in attendance is in complete silence. Tommy Dreamer's body lays motionless in the center of the ring. Laying in a pool of his own blood as it trickles out of his head. Vladimir Kozlov stands proudly over the damage he has done. Shortly after he is handed the ECW Championship. Vladimir lifts his newly won title high above his head for everyone to see. As the land of extreme has now been turned completely upside. After what he has done to Dreamer tonight...will anyone dare to challenge Kozlov?

THE END

The Rated R CMStar

Kozlov and Dreamer promo: You managed to get the message of the promo across, however I do think both men were out of character. I don't think Dreamer would minimize Kozlov's victories like he did, instead he would praise him as a monster. As for Kozlov, he was just too fluent in his English and using many, well, the term is not correct, but for him they are, "big words". I wasn't feeling neither of them in character but like I said, the point of the segment was sent across so that's a plus.

6man Tag Team Match: We start with a perfect introduction, really in character, in commentary of Matt Striker. The match was handled great. The flow and psycology of it was good, and you kept everybody in their respective styles of wrestling. One advice, to the world of ECW, a guy like Sheamus is new, so we aren't supposed to know the name of his moves. So, try describing the move itself instead of saying it's the Fiery Red Hand, as technically we aren't supposed to know what's that move yet. Same goes for the use of the SOS name. Besides that, it was a good match.

AW show: You had Abraham Washington own Tiffany by in reality speaking the truth and he really came out as a douche, so nice work on that. This was a good promo, no complains from me. The constant insults of the host were well done and the announcement of the TV belt tournament was also well done and will make for interesting couple of weeks as it develops.

Ryder vs Reks: You nailed Zack Ryder's demeanor in this match. It was a good contest, however I think you should have done a little more inventive and impressive spots, as the dynamic of most of young men matches as of late in the WWE is to try and cram impressive spots and moves to get the awe of the crowd, and I felt this match was lacking that. Dylan Klein's debut was awful. Like I said before, WWE never talks about FCW on air, and to have Josh Matthews already know that Klein was debuting and stuff, I just didn't dig it. You need to handle kayfabe a little bit better. You should had kept the debut with the hooded man coming in to attack, and then next week Ryder presents Klein.

Hurricane segment: So you are going with a Clark Kent/Superman type of deal. Funny segment.

Main Event: Really surprisive victory here by Vladimir Kozlov. The match itself was well done with Kozlov looking as impressive as he should, and you created a nice, believable sequence to let Tommy Dreamer get the advantage and control in the match. From there, you nailed the moveset and attacks of both men. Surprised to see blood and like I said, didn't expect the ending. You really put over Kozlov with that win.

DENNIN

Reaction score
Really appreciate the feedback man. Didn't suspect to hear so much many good things lol.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Koslov/Dreamer Promo:

Loved the Koslov stuff. Especially when he didn't immediately accept Dreamers challenge. Most people would of just assumed that of course it would have been for the ECW Championship off the bat, thanks for being more thorough.

Six Man Tag Match:

The heels really messed up Yoshi Tatsu in the beginning, which helped put over the newcomers toughness. I like your ability to come up with random nicknames off the fly for everyone. Lol. Pontiff of Peepulation. Evan Bourne looked particularly strong throughout compared to the rest, as he took the least amount of damage. Impressively though, you allowed everyone a fair amount of offense. Regal got to see the most in ring action out of the heels put didn't do as much damage as I would of liked. Otherwise really just nitpicking as this was a great match to open the show.

Abraham Washington Show:

Personally I really really like the fact that the BTB's name is Blonde Ambition. Because even if you don't mean it for Tiffany, I take it as being a big sign for Tiffany being pushed a general manager of quality. She showed that in this promo, and although even if BTB form I'm giving Abraham Washington X-Pac heat, I know in order to be realistic you gotta use the douche. My only gripe is that ECW only has like, a little over a dozen superstars. So I wonder who you're using in the tournament, as a lot of quality wrestlers are gonna have to take the fall in the first round.

Zach Ryder Vs. Tyler Reks

Another good match up here, although I felt Tyler really got a lot more offense than Zach, it's put over and explained nicely with Zach Ryders new partner in Toby Klein. As for Tyler Reks, I hope you've got good things planned for him, as anybody with a burning hammer finisher needs a push. Lol. Otherwise, lesser than the opening bout, but still good in its own right.

Bellas & Gregory Helms Promo:

Hurricane pwns. Nuff Said.

ECW Championship:
( C ) Tommy Dreamer Vs. Vladamir Koslov

I really like how you played off how Koslov doesn't really do hardcore. A lot of people confuse good brawling skill with meaning they are naturally at home on the outside, and while Tommy Dreamer is not the best of workers, he can work you over if he catches you in a mistake. So your psychology spot on there. The transition back into Koslovs control was sick, as a torture wrack into a sitout backbreaker would be enough to knock me out for a week. Lol. I never realized that Tommy Dreamer had so many signature power moves. The Baseball Slide, The DDT, The Piledriver, AND the Death Valley Driver? With so many match ending moves, I'd keep Tommy firmly in the upper cards as he will be a godsend for your storytelling for epic main events. So although Koslov wins, a move which I firmly agree with, Tommy ended up looking really strong. Only real improvement I could spot in this is that Koslov should of looked a little more tired after his victory. But decisive and compelling show all the same!