ECW 2001 : "Pretty F*cked Up"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TKK

Reaction score
(Doing this on another forum and thought I might as well post it here to because this section is dead.)

ECW 2001 "Pretty F*cked Up"

54011ab6efec1395a117905d12765d07.png

What You Need To Know

Hello to all of you, if you haven't realised by the vulgar title and the banner above my first Be The Booker project on this forum will be ECW. More specifically, the end of ECW. Why did I decide to pick this era of wrestling above all else? Am I huge mark for cocaine induced balcony dives? Do I pop for flaming tables? Do I love Steve Corino so much that it hurts? No, no and yes. The main reason why I picked this project was to make it stand out from others in this section and as well as that, I always thought that the end of ECW's run was piss poor. Now, it's time to put up or shut up when I enter the world of extreme trying to save the dying ship in its final hour!
The schedule will include a single one hour show per week (ECW On TNN, in an imaginary universe where ECW didn't get cut by TNN so that they could show WWE) as well as Pay Per Views every second month. I don't see the point in having a 3 hour Pay Per View every month when I'm only using 4 hours worth of shows to build it. Hopefully, long gaps in between Pay Per Views will help towards a more focused booking style and less last minute/pointless feuds. Then again, TNA has four Pay Per Views per year and still screw up so who knows?
I'm assuming that the majority of you know what ECW was and watched a few of the TNN episodes. If not, ECW provided a more edgy version of professional wrestling. The line of kayfabe and shoot sometimes blurred in ECW and I'm hoping that I'll be able to do that without going all Russo on it. As for the wrestling style, it would wrong for me to go against ECW's roots so there will be a hardcore element to the shows (more notably Pay Per Views), but I also want to build up a strong wrestling division as ECW had a lot of good workers that never got to come out of their shell under the banner of extreme. That doesn't mean that I'm gonna rip half of the ROH roster from 2003-2004 or steal a shitload of WCW talent when they become free in two months time, but I'll be looking for anyone who can help make this BTB better.
I'm asking for a bit of leeway from you guys (especially in the beginning) as I try to make this company my own. Also, ECW had so many fucking stupid elements of it that I feel it's best just to ignore them e.g. Blue Boy, Lou E Dangerously and that weird guy with white gloves who used to announce Simon Diamond.

Now, it's time to get EXTREME!

Roster
CW Anderson (Heel)
Chris Chetti (Face)
Steve Corino (Heel)
Super Crazy (Face)
Justin Credible (Heel)
Bryan Danielson (Face)
Julio Dinero (Heel)
Simon Diamond (Heel)
Danny Doring (Face)
Tommy Dreamer (Face)
Little Guido (Heel)
Chris Hamrick (Heel)
Jerry Lynn (Heel)
Balls Mahoney (Face)
Tony Mamaluke (Heel)
Joey Matthews (Face)
The Blue Meanie (Heel)
Kid Kash (Face)
EZ Money (Heel)
Nova (Face)
Rhino (????)
Amish Roadkill (Face)
The Sandman (Face)
Johnny Swinger (Heel)
Yoshihiro Tajiri (Face)
Rob Van Dam (Face)
Mikey Whipwreck (Face)
Christian York (Face)

Managers
Cyrus The Virus (The Network)
Jasmine St. Claire (The Blue Meanie)
Jack Victory (Steve Corino)
Francine (Steve Corino)
Dawn Marie (Johnny Swinger)
Sal E. Graziano (Full Blooded Italians)

Tag Teams
The Unholy Alliance (Mikey Whipwreck and Yoshihiro Tajiri) w/ The Sinister Minister
Chris Chetti and Nova
Super Crazy and Kid Kash
Hot Commodity (EZ Money and Julio Dinero)
Simon and Swinger (Simon Diamond and Johnny Swinger) w/ Dawn Marie
Danny Doring and Amish Roadkill
Full Blooded Italians (Little Guido and Tony Mamaluke)
Joey Matthews and Christian York

Stables
The Network (Cyrus The Virus, Jerry Lynn)

Champions
ECW World Heavyweight Champion - Steve Corino
ECW Television Champion - Rhino
ECW Tag Team Champions - The Unholy Alliance

TKK

Reaction score
Notes going into this Pay Per View:
-Rhyno has been out since being mugged at the last Pay Per View (November 2 Remember) and hasn't been seen since by anyone though he's a Network member.
-Rob Van Dam is three weeks back from a broken leg.
-Jerry Lynn recently turned heel attacking Rob Van Dam on his return.
-Simon Diamond has booked air time.
-The Sandman has stolen Steve Corino's title, it will be up for grabs tonight in a 3 way Tables, Ladders, Chairs and Caines match between Corino, Sandman and Justin Credible.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On what would be ECW's final Pay Per View, the vision of extreme starts its redefinition tonight! A card that resembled one of the weakest hours in ECW's history serves as the catalyst for my project. High spots, weapons and a change or two will rock the foundation of extreme. If trying to bring life to something that was already dead is a crime, well then I'm Guilty As Charged!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dark Match : Christopher Daniels vs. Balls Mahoney
Daniels worked heel as Mahoney won with a chair shot to the head.
Winner : Balls Mahoney

Before the show begins, we see a clip of ECW World Heavyweight Champion Steve Corino walking around the arena with Jack Victory by his side still missing his title. Victory is dressed up heavily with a tissue in hand. His face is very pale, but his eyes and nose are ruby red. It seems as though he's came down with something. Corino's walking up to the ring crew frantically asking if anyone's seen Rhino, but no one has.

"This fat ugly wildebeast better show up or else I'm dead meat!" - Steve Corino.

011ce0cfc4f230c29cfa3b721942b084.jpg

RETURN OF RHINO
After a backstage sneak attack at November 2 Remember left Rhyno out for a month, "The Man Beast" returns tonight.

The show opens with Styles and Joel Gertner standing in the ring giving their typical ECW PPV introduction in front of a packed Hammerstein Ballroom in NYC.

"In a company where nobody is innocent ... Tonight, we are ALL Guilty As Charged! My name is Joey Styles alongside Joel Gertner." - Joey Styles.

Joey goes through his usual shtick and signals for Joel to talk, but Jerry Lynn comes out with Cyrus representing The Network. Lynn leads the way by grabbing Joey's microphone and shoving him to the floor.

"This isn't your spot anymore, fellas. Get out of my ring!" - Jerry Lynn.

"You heard the man, poindexter. You better listen to him, he's the NEW F'ing Show!" - Cyrus.

Joey goes to leave the ring, but Joel still stands in the ring (standing with a dirty grin on his face).

"Hello, everyone and welcome to ECW Guilty As Charged! I am Cyrus, a representative of TNN and The Network. I hope you're excited because you're in the presence of a superstar, a showman and a wrestling god! Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce you to MR. PAY PER VIEW, JERRY LYNN!" - Cyrus.

Jerry Lynn poses with his trademark devil horns as a sea of boos can be heard from the crowd. A "You Sold Out" chant echoes throughout the arena at Jerry who starts screaming at fans. Cyrus until he realises that Joel is still in the ring leaning against a turnbuckle and looking unimpressed with the pair of Cyrus and Jerry.

"Hold on, what's this fat sack of shit still doing here? Are you hard of hearing, Joel? Jerry told you to beat it and unless you want to get your ass kicked up and down this ring by both of us, I suggest that you move your fat ass NOW!" - Cyrus.
"Well ... Well ... Well ... With all due respect, Cyrus - I haven't gotten my shit in ... And I'm willing to bet that these people would much rather hear Joey Styles and I do our jobs than have another Network circle jerk on Pay Per View! Don't we get enough of that on TNN? Let me get my shtick in and you can whatever the hell that you want." - Joel Gertner.

The crowd pop hugely for Joel's remarks about The Network. Jerry immediately rushes over to Joel and grabs him by the throat waiting for the signal from Cyrus to decimate him. Cyrus laughs hysterically as Joel struggles to breathe.

"Oh really, Joel? Do you think that these people would like to see The New F'ing Show pop you like the fat balloon that you are? Be careful, Jerry. If you set him off he'll end up on the West Coast highway within the next hour! I can't deal with anymore lawsuits." - Cyrus.

Joel holds up the mic to his mouth. He quivers from Jerry's hand being on his neck and puts the mic up to his mouth.

"Tell him to hit me, Cyrus, I dare you" - Joel Gertner.

[video=youtube;EY7Pa8BLShw]
Cyrus is confused until the opening chords of "Walk" by Pantera play leading to a big pop from the crowd. Rob Van Dam comes running down the ramp with a chair in hand. Both Jerry Lynn and Cyrus bail out of the ring leaving Joel Gertner on the mat gasping for air before RVD can lay a whooping on them. Van Dam picks up a microphone.

"Hey, Jerry. If you wanted a fight so bad all you had to do was ask. What's the point of picking on the announcers when you can get a solid 10 minutes with the real Mr. Pay Per View? What do you say, Jerry? These people want it, I want it, do you want it?" - Rob Van Dam.

An embarassed and furious Cyrus holds back Jerry Lynn as they stand on the ramp. Cyrus calls for a microphone.

"Listen up, you little spot monkey. Jerry Lynn doesn't work on the bottom side of the card on any day of the week and I'll be damned if I let the biggest star we have waste his time with you in the opener on Pay Per View. You want your match, Van Dam? You got it in the main event! Get ready to feel the force of a true wrestling god!" - Cyrus.

RVD smiles after hearing Cyrus' rant. Cyrus and Jerry leave as Van Dam picks up Joel before posing for the fans as the opening promo plays.

[video=youtube;_BsJdUGtZpA]

Before the match starts, we see Cyrus rushing into the commentary booth gasping for air. Joey is annoyed at Cyrus, but accepts that he's sitting in with him. Cyrus doesn't sit, but grabs a headset anyway. He waits for a second to catch his breath.

"Listen, Joey Styles. I've got bigger fish to fry tonight. I've got to take care of Network "business" (suspiciously) so I'm leaving you in charge. Try not to bury my roster while I'm gone. Ehhh, no refunds by the way. And to all millions of my fans, I'll be back LIVE with you on Friday night calling the action right down the middle as the best colour commentator in pro wrestling today. - Cyrus.

"There's so many lies in that sentence that I don't even know where to begin." - Joey Styles

"The numbers don't lie, Joey Styles." - Cyrus.

"What are you talking about?" - Joey Styles.

"Look, I don't have time for your piddily-ass problems, Joey Styles. The Network needs me." - Cyrus.

Cyrus walks off.

"Hmm ... I wonder what he's up to. Screw it, it's time for the opener." - Joey Styles.

Match #1 - Da Baldies (DeVito and Vito LoGrasso) w/ Angel vs. Joey Matthews and Christian York
The young team of Joey Matthews and Christian York may not have realised what they are getting themselves into when they accepted this Pay Per View match. It looks to be a battle of men against boys, but not for a moment do Matthews or York seem to have an ounce of quit in them. Angel looks on from the outside of DeVito and Vito LoGrasso take turns of whaling on the young and inexperienced Christian York.
After a solid four or five minutes of punishment, a hurricanrana on DeVito from York allows him to make the tag to his partner Joey Matthews who comes in like a house on fire dropping DeVito with a springboard crossbody and almost rolling him up for the three count. Angel pulls DeVito to the outside for a breather as Matthews then flings himself at Vito with a shoulder to the gut knocking him off of the apron and leaving him to also be minded by Angel. York gets back onto his feet and the young up and coming tag team both fly into the air with synchronised suicide dives onto the outside.
York and Matthews drag DeVito into the ring as Angel and Vito lay wasted on the outside. Matthews hits a devastating Double Underhook DDT which York follows with a Frog Splash. Both men pin DeVito for the three count.

Winners - Joey Matthews and Christian York (8:15)

As Matthews and York are celebrating, they are both cracked in the side of the head with chairs from Angel and Vito LoGrasso. DeVito heads to the outside and grabs two tables which are then set up in the ring. Angel and Vito hold Matthews and York on the tables as DeVito dives off the top rope with a chair in hand onto the team. DeVito is carried out by Angel as Da Baldies prove once again that they are nobody to fuck with in ECW.
"OH MY GOD! Those god damn Baldies have done it again." - Joey Styles.

"We've got an update on Joey Matthews and Christian York. Joey Matthews appears to be alright considering he only caught a fraction of the impact, he's in the back now with one of our trained medics. Christian York, on the other hand, has been rushed straight to hospital at the orders of our backstage doctor. That's all we know now, we'll be sure to keep you guys updated." - Joey Styles.

Match #2 - Kid Kash and Super Crazy vs. Yoshihiro Tajiri and Mikey Whipwreck (w/ The Sinister Minister) vs. Little Guido and Tony Mamaluke (w/ Sal E Graziano) in a Three Way Dance to determine #1 Contenders for the ECW Tag Team Titles later on tonight
The match starts out as a big brawl ending with Kid Kash toppling onto everyone with a botched dive. Super Crazy and Little Guido lead the way with a great series of chain wrestling as well as some high flying from Crazy. Guido is out of breath and tags in Yoshihiro Tajiri who starts to carve open Super Crazy's chest with a variety of kicks. He goes for a pinfall, but Crazy kicks out at two and rolls out of the ring meaning another competitor can enter.
Kid Kash springboards in with a huge dropkick sending Tajiri on his ass. Tajiri gets back up enraged and both men start to clatter each other with forearms until Kash avoids one and sets Tajiri up for the Money Maker. Mikey Whipwreck enters to make the save before Tajiri gets planted and tackles Kash to the outside.
Little Guido instructs Tony Mamaluke to enter the ring only to be decimated with a head kick from Tajiri. Tajiri rolls him out of the ring and calls for Guido to come in, but Super Crazy enters from behind with a roll up. 1, 2 - kickout! Super Crazy hits a standing moonsault and goes for another cover, but Tajiri kicks out at two again. Little Guido pulls Tajiri out to the floor and starts mouthing off at Super Crazy. He's shut up by a smack to the jaw followed by a Crazy Bomb. 1, 2, 3! Full Blooded Italians are eliminated!
Mikey Whipwreck enters the ring and hits Super Crazy with a stunner, but Crazy has good ring presence and rolls out of the ring. Mikey tries to drag him back in through the ropes, but Kid Kash sneaks in for a roll up. 1, 2 - Tajiri hits Kid Kash with a Buzzsaw Kick to break the count which knocks Kash loopy. He orders Wripwreck to leave the ring and picks up Kash for a Brainbuster which he nails. 1, 2, 3! Yoshihiro Tajiri and Mikey Whipwreck go on to face Danny Doring and Amish Roadkill later tonight as The Sinister Minister looks on with delight.

Winners ; Yoshihiro Tajiri and Super Crazy (12:30)

We go backstage to see ECW World Heavyweight Champion Steve Corino sweet talking Jasmine St. Claire by a vending machine. He leans over her dressed in a white tee and blue jeans. His belt is absent as The Sandman took it before the PPV.

"Steve, I have to say that I'm very impressed with your work here in ECW. I've been watching tapes recently and you're really good at what you do." - Jasmine St. Claire.

"Well, Jasmine. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't watch your tapes and you're pretty good at what you do too." - Steve Corino.
"Well, thank you." - Jasmine St. Claire.
"Tonight, I'll be getting my belt back, but you won't have anything. A women as beautiful as yourself needs some jewellery." - Steve Corino.

"What do you have in mind?" - Jasmine St. Claire.

"Oh, I dunno. Maybe a pearl necklace?" - Steve Corino.

Corino starts laughing hysterically as Jasmine is taken back a little. Out of the blue, The Blue Meanie appears. (Like my pun, eh?)

"Hey, Jasmine. What are you doing here?" - The Blue Meanie.

"Beat it, Blueballs. She's dealing with the champ." - Steve Corino.

"But, we were supposed to go ice skating? The scenery of New York is superb this time of year." - The Blue Meanie.
"Sorry, Meanie. Business is business and I have to look after the champ, Paul E said so." - Jasmine St. Claire.
"You're damn right you do." - Steve Corino.

Corino starts kissing on Jasmine's neck as she waves The Blue Meanie goodbye. Meanie walks off in the camera's direction with a scowl on his face. Corino stops kissing Jasmine's neck and looks up at Meanie walking away.

"Hey, have you seen Rhyno?" - Steve Corino.

"What a slimeball Steve Corino is!" - Joey Styles.

[video=youtube;LiFWE1FX5jM]
Simon Diamond walks to the ring as his entrance music plays. Simon has a microphone in hand. He begins to speak while entering the ring.
"Simon has a problem, I have no match tonight and that's no good for business. Or maybe it is ithe eyes of you, the moronic, braindead ECW fanbase. I just don't think that ECW respects me for the competitor that I am, is all. I'm a technician, I've been trained by the Malenkos, but none of that matters because I'm not "hardcore". All that I ever hear about in ECW is "hardcore" and "extreme" and how important that is. So important that a ugly, moron like Balls Mahoney or Axl Rotten gets cheered by these people while I get booed. You people don't appreciate talent, that's all. But, not to worry because I have a solution ; Simon's Open Challenge. Any bum who thinks that they can outwrestle is more than welcome. No chairs, no tables, no ladders - just good, honest wrestling how it should be. If anyone can beat me, they will win $100 US Dollars." - Simon Diamond.

[video=youtube;eeWjzBHUdsI]
"Introducing from Aberdeen, Washington. Making his ECW debut, he is "American Dragon" BRYAAN DANIEEEEEEEELSON!" - Steve D'Angelo.

Bryan Danielson slaps a few hands before stepping into the ring with a face made of stone. His head is shaved as is his face, he's wearing blue trunks and white boots. No different from the typical ham and egger that ECW passes by on a daily basis.

"Bryan Danielson is a former WWF employee from their developmental territory MCW, let's see if he has enough to make a name for himself in ECW against Simon Diamond." - Joey Styles.
"Well, "Bryan Danielson". Before this gets started, tell us all a little bit about yourself." - Simon Diamond.
"My name is Bryan Danielson, I'm from Aberdeen, Washington and I love to wrestle." - Bryan Danielson.

"Gee whizz, what a character this kid is! Good luck, "Bryan from Aberdeen, Washington." - Simon Diamond.

Simon slaps Bryan before quickly walking back into his corner with a smile on his face before Bryan can react.

We see Cyrus running around the arena looking for Rhyno.

"Where is Rhyno? He's supposed to be returning tonight and hasn't made a peep. Usually, he'd have put at least two people on stretchers by now." - Joey Styles.

Match #3 - Simon Diamond vs. Bryan Danielson in "Simon's Open Challenge"
The match starts off with Danielson extending his hand for a handshake, a cocky Simon Diamond accepts only to be lured into a crossface which he quickly escapes from. The crowd pop for Danielson's trick, but it's not going to help him as Simon Diamond trips him over and begins to pummel him with open hands and knees to the gut leaving Danielson short of air. Simon rolls Bryan up with a small package, but Danielson kicks out just after one. Impressive fortitude from Danielson, but he's being outwrestled by Diamond. Diamond works the shoulder applying pressure with his knee before going for a juji gatame. Danielson manages to get both feet on the middle rope. As the referee counts to break the hold, Danielson somersaults backwards using the ropes to put Diamond in a pinning perdicament. 1, 2 - Diamond releases the hold and kicks out.
Danielson rolls out to the outside cuffing his shoulder. Diamond goes for a baseball slide, but Danielson moves out of the way. Both men are swinging widly at each other on the outside before Simon Diamond pushes Bryan Danielson against the guard rail and hits him with a big knee lift. He then rolls Danielson onto the floor hits a series of elbow drops and rolls him back into the ring.
Danielson is scrambling to get away as Simon Diamond latches onto him and hooks in an abdominal stretch. Danielson is tired, but not ready to quit. He starts hulking up as the fans cheer him on. He nails Diamond with a hip toss followed by a clothesline and then a flying forearm. Danielson kips up Shawn Michaels style and picks him up for a big Regalplex. He covers : 1, 2 - Diamond kicks out. Danielson is pumped up now and runs full speed at a dazed Simon Diamond in the corner. Simon moves out of the way and Danielson crashes into the top turnbuckle. He turns around and Simon hits him with a superkick. Diamond calls for the end and then hits the Simonizer. 1, 2, 3! Simon Diamond for the win.

Winner : Simon Diamond (13:24)

The camera cuts as Danielson picks himself up and leaves the ring. We now see Justin Credible and Francine arguing backstage.
"Well, maybe if I was getting something out of this arrangement I'd be doing a little better!" - Justin Credible.

"Justin, you're not champion. You know how my services work, if I don't see success then I don't see the need to reward you. In fact, I don't see the need of ever being around you." - Francine.
"What's that supposed to mean?" - Justin Credible.
"What it means is that Corino and I had a conversation 15 minutes ago." - Francine.

"You did? What did he say?" - Justin Credible.
"Just that he would be lucky to have a manager as cunning, smart and gorgeous as me." - Francine.

"What are you saying, Francine?" - Justin Credible.
"Tonight, I'm going where the belt is, regardless if it's with you or not." - Francine.

We head back to the ring where Tommy Dreamer and CW Anderson is about to take place. A small vignette package is shown of Anderson laying Dreamer, Dreamer doing the same to CW and sound bites of both men saying that they'll never give up. One of them is lying, time to find out who.
Match #4 - Tommy Dreamer vs. CW Anderson in an I Quit Match
Neither man can wait for the bell to sound as they start brawling before they can even be introduced. They lock up Greco Roman style before entering a scrum against one another bouncing all around the ring before heading out to the floor. Dreamer hits a few chops and tries for an Irish whip, but Anderson reverses sending him back first into the guard rail. Anderson starts hitting a few chops, but Dreamer suplexes him onto the floor.
CW jumps up in pain and rolls into the ring where Dreamer follows him. Anderson kicks him out of the ring and Dreamer goes for a cross body which ends up as a Dragon Sleeper. Anderson struggles for a moment or two before ramming Dreamer's head into the steel ring post. Anderson hits a shoulder stunner and then works on an arm bar, but Dreamer isn't submitting. Dreamer reverses and hits a power bomb on the ring apron and rolls him into the ring. Dreamer hooks on a Boston Crab, but Anderson quickly gets to the ropes.
Dreamer rolls out of the ring and looks under it for weapons. Anderson follows him and gets hit in the gut with a steel chair follow by two shots to the back with it. Dreamer finally flings the chair at Anderson sending him back into the railing. CW takes a minute to get his breath and charges at Dreamer, but Dreamer knocks him on the head with a wrench. He starts driving it into CW's head, but Anderson low blows Dreamer to relieve the pressure and pushes him into the railing.
Anderson rolls Dreamer back into the ring with a chair in hand, he hits a nice drop toehold followed by an elbow drop to the back. Anderson is busted open, but doesn't care as he continues to hit elbow drops on Dreamer's back followed by a Camel Clutch. Dreamer gets to the ropes, but CW pulls him back and locks in a figure four leglock. Dreamer hits Anderson with right hands until the hold is released. Anderson gets up quickly and swings a chair, but misses. Dreamer kicks him in the gut and DDTs him onto the chair. He's about to go for a pinfall, but remembers that you have to win by making your oppoent say “I Quit”.
Tommy reaches into his backpocket and takes out razor wire. Dreamer wraps it around his fist and swings for CW, but gets tackled amatuer wrestling style. CW tries choking Dreamer, but he can't get a good grip. Dreamer grabs his head and cuts it open even worse with the wire. Blood is pouring of out of his forehead onto Dreamer and it's a horrible sight. Dreamer picks him up and drops him with a big suplex, and another one, he goes for the third, but CW reverses it into a neckbreaker. Anderson locks on another armbar, Tommy gets to the ropes.
CW picks up the chair again and grabs another chair from the outside. He superplexes Tommy onto both chairs bending them to pieces. The crowd chant “Holy Shit” after that sick manuever. CW goes out and gets a table which he sets up in ring. He picks up Dreamer for another suplex, but Dreamer goes right over him. Dreamer tries for a German, but CW blocks it. CW whips him into the ropes and goes for a big boot, but Dreamer ducks and hits him with a vicious clothesline. CW, anxious to get back up, comes running at Dreamer and gets a drop toehold smashing his teeth against the edge of the table. Dreamer captalises running the razor wire along the top of his jaw and kicking him in the back. CW gives up.

Winner: Tommy Dreamer (14:17)

Rob Van Dam is seen prepping for his main event match with Jerry Lynn tonight.

We head back to the arena where the ECW Tag Team titles are about to be defended by Danny Doring and Amish Roadkill against The Unholy Alliance.
Match #5 - Danny Doring & Amish Roadkill (c) vs. The Unholy Alliance (Yoshihiro Tajiri & Mikey Whipwreck) w/ The Sinister Minister for the ECW World Tag Team Titles
Mikey Whipwreck and Danny Doring start off this match together. Mikey gets caught in a heldlock early and Danny refuses to let go. The headlock drags on for another bit and the crowd gets restless. Eventually, Mikey breaks free and tries to tag in Tajiri, but Doring drags him into the opposite corner then tags in Roadkill. This match has yet to get out of the gate as Roadkill pummels a helpless Mikey Whipwreck. Tajiri enters the ring and hits Roadkill with a sly elbow to the back of the head sending the big man into the ropes. Danny Doring comes to help his partner, but Tajiri is already being pulled back by the referee. Doring and Roadkill go for a quick double team, but are caught and Tajiri enters again knocking himself and Doring to the outside.
Roadkill continues to get the better of Mikey while keeping him trapped in his corner. A few quick stomps and Roadkill heads to the other side of the ring. He comes charging at Mikey for a cannonball senton, but Mikey gets out of the way. He crawls over to his own corner, but Tajiri isn't there. Mikey calls for a Stunner as Roadkill gets back to his feet, it's reversed and Mikey is sent straight into the ropes where Tajiri is now there to make the hot tag. Roadkill nails Mikey with a clothesline, but is unprepared for an onslaught of kicks from Tajiri. Kick after kick, he's eventually knocking the big man down. Roadkill goes down onto one knee and then onto two, Tajiri nails him with a Buzzsaw Kick. He pins - 1, 2 - Danny Doring gets in to break it up!
Doring launches Mikey Whipwreck out of the ring and picks up Tajiri for Wham, Bam, Thank You Ma'am which he delivers with fierce impact. Tajiri is out! Roadkill goes for the pin - 1, 2 - Tajiri's foot is on the bottom rope? How did he manage that? The Sinister Minister walks past with a devilish smile on his face. The Minister prances over to pick up Mikey as he knows that Tajiri can't take much more. The referee calls for Doring to get back on the apron, but he refuses. Roadkill shoves Doring back into the ropes telling him to get out, Doring shoves him back. They both cool down and Doring gets back on the apron. Roadkill goes to pick Tajiri up, but is blinded by the green mist. Tajiri rolls back into his corner and tags in Mikey Whipwreck who comes in and immediately hits Roadkill with a stunner. He knocks Doring off the apron and goes for a pin. 1, 2, 3! Yoshihiro Tajiri and Mikey Whipwreck are your NEW ECW World Tag Team Champions!

Winners and New ECW World Tag Team Champions: The Unholy Alliance of Yoshihiro Tajiri and Mikey Whipwreck (15:20)
"Congratulations to Mikey Whipwreck and Yoshihiro Tajiri on becoming our NEW ECW World Tag Team Champions. We're standing by with Jerry Lynn as he has a few words for Rob Van Dam before their main event clash tonight." - Joey Styles.

The show cuts to Jerry Lynn in front of a white wall. His face is a bright red signalling that he's pissed off. He's spitting and shouting, this is very different to the soft spoken and lovable Jerry Lynn that we knew before.
"I guess I got what I wanted now, didn't I? A Pay Per View main event with Mr. PPV himself? You can have that name, Rob, because I don't want it. I don't want to a replacement RVD, a cheap knock off highlight reel because I'm better than that and I'm better than you. I don't need any magazine or a group of boys in the back to tell me how good I am, but you do. I know that I'm the best there is right now, I don't a second opinion. No more sitting in the back and playing second fiddle for me, Rob, tonight I establish myself at your expense. Time to go Full Metal!" - Jerry Lynn.

"What a piece of work! It's now time for the ECW World Heavyweight Title Three Way dance between current champion "The King Of Old School" Steve Corino, The Sandman and Justin Credible where Tables, Ladders, Chairs AND Caines are not only permitted, but encouraged. The only way to leave Manhatten with the ECW World Heavyweight title is to climb all the way up a ladder and get the belt for yourself. It's not going to be for the faint of heart, folks, I can assure you of that."- Joey Styles.

*A video highlight package is shown of The Sandman stealing Steve Corino's belt, Justin Credible attacking Sandman and Steve Corino hitting on Francine. All three men have added incentive tonight whether it is to show dominance, to live up to the hype or simply satisfy your libido. Only man is walking out of here tonight a happy man, if any.*

Match #6 - Steve Corino (c) vs. The Sandman vs. Justin Credible in a Tables, Ladders, Chairs and Caines match for the ECW World Heavyweight title
Corino and Credible stand in the ring as Sandman is making his entrance drinking on the balcony of the Hammerstein Ballroom. Credible, with a caine in hand, nails Corino square on the forehead and bails out of the ring to get a ladder while Sandman is still on the balcony. Sandman realises this and begins rushing down the steps as Credible has now set up a ladder in ring. Corino is stirring though he's already wearing a crimson mask of his own blood. Credible boots him in the gut sending him out of the ring and begins to ascend the ladder. Sandman is running towards the barrier and leaps over as only a drunk could. He slides into the ring and Credible drops down from the ladder. The two start trading fists with each other punch for punch until Credible knocks the wind out of Sandman with a knee to the gut. Sandman stumbles back against the ropes and Credible runs at him for a big clothesline, but Sandman sends him over the top rope through one of the tables on the outside.
Corino now makes his way back into the ring with a chair in hand. He runs at Sandman, but gets kicked in the gut before he can hit him with the chair. Sandman grabs the chair from Corino's grasp and swings, but misses. Corino ducks under and when Sandman turns around Corino superkicks the chair into Sandman's face dropping him on his ass in a sitting position. Corino positions the chair against Sandman's face and bounces off the rope to hit him with a vicious dropkick to the chair smacking it against his cranium.
Corino goes to climb up the ladder, but Justin Credible crawls back into the ring so Corino goes to work on him with the chair repeatedly hitting him in the back. With both men down, Corino goes to climb the ladder again. Neither of his opponents seems to be getting up, but out of nowhere The Blue Meanie appears (obviously still jealous about Corino's relationship with Jasmine St. Clair) and starts pummeling Corino with right and lefts in a Lou Thesz press. Corino is out, The Blue Meaning turns around to leave when The Sandman decides to leave a singapore caine welt right between his eyes dropping Meanie to the floor. The Sandman kicks him out of the ring and begins to climb the ladder. Justin Credible is up and starts to climb the other side as both men, once again, start beating the snot out of each other.
Another interference happens when a sick Jack Victory runs down to the ring and knocks both Justin Credible and The Sandman off of the ladder sending Justin Credible crotch first onto the top rope and The Sandman through a table on the outside. Francine then runs down to the ring and low blows Jack Victory for costing Credible the title. Steve Corino is back up and tells Francine to get the fuck out of the ring or he'll kick her toothless. She obliges. He picks up the ladder and positions it in the centre of the ring, Justin Credible is back up and climbs the opposite side of the ladder. Credible and Corino are going blow for blow on top as Francine enters the ring with a kendo stick in hand. She drives the stick right into Justin Credible's crotch allowing a bloodied Steve Corino to grab his title belt and retain the ECW World Heavyweight Championship.
Winner and still ECW World Heavyweight Champion: Steve Corino (19:40)

Corino falls off of the ladder and Francine rushes over to embrace him. Jack Victory gets on top of them for a group hug on the mat. Corino crawls out with his belt in hand and calls for a microphone.

"I told you, I told all of you. You people said that I couldn't do this on my own, you all said that I was a paper champion. Six hours ago you marks were saying Steve Corino didn't have a chance of keep his ECW World Heavyweight Title without Rhino in his corner and to that, I say screw you! I defeated Sandman AND Justin Credible AND I did it all by myself. I don't need Rhino to be champion, I don't need anybody! I'm the best in this business and this belt proves it. He can piledrive as many people as he wants as long as he knows that he's under me. Long live The King Of Old School!" - Steve Corino.

Corino kisses Francine spilling his blood all over her white top, but he gives no fucks. Steve Corino is on top of the world.

"Did you hear Corino? I know he's got blood coming down his face, but there's no way he's blind enough to think he did all of that by himself." -Joey Styles.

[video=youtube;QZySzv0QcUI]
Corino's facial expression is priceless when he hears Rhino's music play throughout the arena. He starts panicking and clenching onto his belt crawling backwards as Rhyno appears at the top of the ramp with a devious smile on his face and his ECW Television title around his waist. He slowly paces down the ring watching as Corino is in the process of peeing himself.

"Cyrus is peeing his pants right now, this is gonna be good!" - Joey Styles.

Rhino slides into the ring and drops his belt onto the mat. He stares down Corino as well as Francine and Jack Victory who are on either side of Corino. Rhino offers Corino a hand up, but Corino isn't sure what to do. Eventually, he takes Rhyno's hand. Rhyno raises his hand in the air to show his support for Corino. Corino is ecstatic.

"My god! I can't believe it, Steve Corino has tamed Rhino!" - Joey Styles.

Rhino hugs Corino and Corino hugs him back. They hold the hug for about 5 seconds until Corino tries to pull away, but Rhino isn't letting him go. Corino realises it was all a trap and Rhino belly to belly suplexes him into the ladder.
"Yes! "The Man Beast" Rhyno is probably gonna get us sued, but Steve Corino finally got the ass whipping that he deserved." - Joey Styles.

Rhino turns around and sees Jack Victory with his hands up in surrender. He charges and Gores the living shit out of him. Francine grabs the belt and tries to leave the ring, but Rhino catches her by the hair.

"Oh, this isn't good!" - Joey Styles.

Rhino drags her over to the corner and ascends to the second rope where he picks her and nails her to the canvas with a piledriver off of the second turnbuckle.
"Oh lord! Rhino is a sick, twisted individual and I don't think he's done." - Joey Styles.

Rhino picks up a limp Steve Corino and drags him out the apron. He picks him up for a piledriver and plants him right through a table on the outside.

"Oh my god! Rhino is going to get us sued for so many things. " - Joey Styles.

Rhino picks up Steve Corino's ECW World Heavyweight title as well as his ECW Television title and hoists the two of them into the air before throwing Corino's to the ground and leaving the ring. Rhino has officially turned his back on Steve Corino!

"This puts Cyrus in a very awkward situation! I love it!" - Joey Styles.

Rollerball on TNN advert.

"Now it's time for the main event - "Mister Pay Per View" Rob Van Dam takes on Jerry Lynn .. A man who's changed in recent months here in ECW from a man who Paul Heyman dubbed "The Backbone Of ECW" to a man who's been completely obsessed by upping his status in the wrestling world so far as to even team up with that slimeball, Cyrus! I hope that your proud, Jerry. You've joined The Network! I just hope you know that every success that you go on to achieve is tainted by that weasel, I just hope that you can live with that on your conscious." - Joey Styles.
Main Event - Rob Van Dam vs. Jerry Lynn

As Jerry Lynn is walking to the ring, he tells Cyrus to go to the back. He wants to beat RVD fair and square. Cyrus is unsure, but leaves at his request. The match starts off with RVD and Lynn circling around each other for a while and trading positions in mat wrestling. Neither man is ready to take a risk, that is until RVD knocks Lynn to the outside and lands a devastating somersault plancha over the top rope onto Lynn. RVD leaves Lynn hanging on the guard rail by his gut and calls for a spinning heel kick doing his signature taunt. He goes for it, but Jerry Lynn pulls back onto the floor sending RVD crotch first on the steel guard rail. Lynn then gets up and powerbombs Van Dam spine first onto the guard rail. RVD crumbles to the floor as Lynn gets back into the ring and the referee starts counting for a ten count. Lynn decides that he doesn't want a count out victory and rolls RVD back into the ring.
Lynn climbs to the top rope and stalks Van Damn who is getting back to his feet. He leaps into the air and lands a perfectly executed spinning DDT from the second turnbuckle. Lynn goes for the cover : 1, 2, Van Dam gets the shoulder up. Lynn locks in a front chancery and is relentless with it, RVD can't breathe. Van Dam manages to roll over to the ropes and the referee breaks the hold. RVD rolls out of the ring to get a breath of fresh air as Lynn continues to follow him out walking on the apron. Van Dam turns around to see Jerry Lynn charging at him knee first into the face. Van Dam drops like a sack of potatoes and Lynn gets on top of him raining down forearms to the temple. The referee rushes to the outside and pulls Lynn off ordering him back into the ring. Lynn rolls in and out to restart the count and tries to lift RVD's lifeless body into the ring.
The referee pulls Lynn off of him and says that he's calling the match because Van Dam's out, but Lynn grabs him and rams him backfirst into the guard rail. He then starts stomping a mudhole into him in the corner while calling for a second referee. Lynn picks up RVD and rolls him into the ring as a second referee comes down. He covers for a pinfall : 1, 2, Van Dam kicks out! Lynn is getting frustrated. He picks up Van Dam for the piledriver, but RVD reserves it into a big back body drop. Lynn comes racing at RVD and is met with a spin kick knocking him down. Van Dam bounces off of the ropes and hits Rolling Thunder. He pins : 1, 2, Lynn kicks out! RVD climbs up to the top rope, but Lynn gets up and rams into him causing him to fall crotch first onto the turnbuckle. Lynn climbs up and lands a big superplex. He covers : 1, 2, RVD kicks out! The crowd pop for the competitive spirit of both men.
Lynn picks RVD and drags him over to the corner. He climbs onto the second turnbuckle and lifts RVD up for a piledriver, but Van Damn won't let it happen. He back drops Lynn again and quickly heads up to the top rope. Somebody's feeling froggy, Five Star Frog Splash attempts fails as Lynn gets both of his knees up. Lynn gets up quickly and nails a piledriver on Van Dam. 1, 2, thr- RVD kicks out! Lynn is all out of ways to pin Van Dam. He picks him up for another piledriver, but then, he decides against it after seeing a steel chair on the outside.
Lynn leaves the ring to get the chair. He starts smashing it against the ring post in anger and then gives off a maniacal smile. He slides into the ring with the chair in hand and stalks RVD from the other side of the ring. RVD gets up and Lynn comes running while swinging the chair. RVD ducks, Lynn turns around and Van Dam hits the Van Daminator. RVD drops on top of Lynn for the cover. 1, 2, 3! It's all over, Rob Van Dam defeats Jerry Lynn by the skin of his teeth.

Winner : Rob Van Dam (25:12)

After the match, Van Dam and Lynn are both on their knees staring at each other. RVD puts out his hand for a handshake, but Lynn jumps on him continuing to batter his face with forearm shots. He grabs the steel chair and waits for RVD to get up only to knock him back down with it. Lynn lays the chair behind him and picks up Van Dam. He taunts running his thumb nail across his neck before piledriving Rob Van Dam onto a steel chair.
Lynn stands up and looks at Van Dam remorseless. He blows his snot on Van Damn's chest before leaving the ring to close the show as the paramedics come out to help Van Dam.

Last edited:

TKK

Reaction score
ECW ON TNN : 12th of January, 2001
"The Backlash Of Guilty As Charged"
Dark Match - Bryan Danielson vs. Little Guido
Guido pulled off the win after Sale E Graziano interfered. Danielson springboarded onto the FBI after the match and left the ring with a bow.

aac5a4ecfacbf51ecc5d848e602a0224.jpg

The show starts with Joey Styles and Cyrus on commentary. Cyrus is a nervous wreck checking his back every so often, Joey is getting a good kick out of it.
"Live from the Hara Arena in Dayton, Ohio .... This is Extreme Championship Wrestling! I'm Joey Styles alongside my broadcast partner who seems to be in the middle of a nervous breakdown, Cyrus." - Joey Styles.

"What are you talking about, Joey Styles? I fear no man in ECW, especially with The Network behind my back." - Cyrus.

"Not even 'The Man Beast' Rhino?" - Joey Styles.

"Rhino and I are just fine. He might want Corino and the gold, but that's none of my business." - Cyrus.

"None of your business? How is it none of your business? Both men were hand chosen by you to be the future world champions of this company! And now you've got Jerry Lynn scratching your back as well, I'm sure that he wants some of the action too." - Joey Styles.

"I'm going to steal a phrase from a close personal friend of mine - Joey Styles, shut your mouth and know your role ... Jabroni!" - Cyrus.

"A close personal friend? Give me a break. Tonight, Rhino has requested air time to call out Steve Corino. What are you going to do?" - Joey Styles.

"I will reveal everything all in good time, Joey Styles. All in good time." - Cyrus.

The first match of the night is Joey Matthews vs. Angel of Da Baldies who has accepted Matthews' challenge for tonight and promised to come out alone. Da Baldies left Matthews' tag team partner, Christian York, stretchered out of the Hammerstein Ballroom at after their opening contest at Guilty As Charged. Matthews is pissed and has specified that things will get "extreme".
Match #1 - Joey Matthews vs. Angel
The match starts with a push from Angel to Matthews, but Matthews is having none of it. He hits Angel with a few heavy elbow shots before bouncing off the ropes sending himself and Angel crashing to the floor outside with a big cross body. Matthews reaches under the ring and picks up a kendo stick, he starts going wild with the stick beating the much bigger man, Angel. Matthews, then, gets a chair and lines it up against Angel's knee who's in the process of getting back up. Matthews runs to the opposite barrier and comes charging at Angel with a huge dropkick to the chair chopping the big man down to size.
Matthews climbs back into the ring and taunts for the fans. He's on fire tonight. Matthews waits for Angel to try to get up again while stomping his feet on the mat for the crowd to join in. The arena begins to erupt as Matthews dives through the top and middle rope only to be met face first by a steel chair which Angel had held up. Angel picks Matthews up and rolls him into the ring
Angel, who usually doesn't wrestle, is exhausted by the match and calls for Tony DeVito and Vito LoGrasso to come down to the ring. They come running down, DeVito has a kendo stick and LoGrasso has a chair, but they are stopped by the referee. The ref holds back Tony DeVito, but LoGrasso makes his way past the referee and into the ring with his steel chair in hand. LoGrasso tells Angel to pick up Matthews for a chair shot which Angel does. Matthews is held with his hands behind his back helpless as LoGrasso sizes him up. Vito comes running, but Matthews hits Angel with a low blow using his heel setting himself free. He rolls to the floor as Vito comes charging with the chair only to crack Angel right on the noggin.
Matthews drop kicks LoGrasso to the outside and calls for the referee as he makes the cover on Angel. 1 ... 2 ... 3! Matthews wins!

Winner ; Joey Matthews by pinfall (7:35)
"Joey Matthews takes the victory, what a big upset for this young 21 year old from Fairfax, Virginia. But, wait ... There's Tony DeVito in the ring with a singapore caine!" - Joey Styles.

Joey Matthews gets up to celebrate, but is whacked from behind with a caine by Tony DeVito. DeVito calls for LoGrasso's assistance and they tie Matthews up in the ropes. They begin taking turns caining him as Matthews screams in pain while welt marks form on his skin from the caine shots. A small bit of blood can be seen pouring from his chest as they let him fall onto the mat. Angel gets back up and gets on top of Matthews screaming in his face.
"We fucked up your boyfriend and you can't do nothin' about it. Capéshe? You do not fuck with Da Baldies, kid. Do it again and it'll be your life!" - Angel.

Da Baldies leave the ring in unison, Angel spits on Matthews' chest as he walks away.

"Those damn Baldies have done it again! The fact is that they can't beat Matthews and York in the ring so they're taking out their frustrations afterwards when Matthews and York are defenceless. That makes them cowards in my book!" - Joey Styles.

"You can say all that, but who's had the last laugh every single time? Da Baldies. They are bad men, Joey Styles, be careful what you say about them." - Cyrus.

"I'm sorry that I can't just turn a blind eye to the things that happen on your show like you, Cyrus. The Damn Baldies are a bunch of street thugs with no business inside a wrestling ring, they proved that tonight." - Joey Styles.

A vignette plays in black and white like an old school camera. It counts down 5, 4, 3, 2, 1! And we see what we think is an empty locker room, but there's a figure in the corner turnt away from us with a towel on his head. He sits still in the darkness for a moment and then jolts up slightly. We think he's going to take the towel off of his head and turn around , but he doesn't. All he does is wipe the back of his.

At Living Dangerously, An Old Friend Returns.
To order ECW Living Dangerously Live on Pay Per View, contact your local listings.

Justin Credible came up short in the ECW World Heavyweight Championship match at Guilty As Charged after being turned on by Francine. He seems to not have his usual swagger about him, as if he's missing something. Nova isn't a regular for ECW On TNN.

Match #2 - Justin Credible vs. Nova
Both men lock up and Nova flings Credible with an arm drag across the ring. Credible tells Nova that he's in no humour for Nova's shtick. They lock up again and Nova catches Credible again with the arm drag. They lock up again and Credible hits him right in the gut. He gets on top of Nova and starts whaling on him with closed fists. He, then, starts choking Nova. The referee tries to pull Credible off, but can't. He issues a five count and Credible won't let go. He issues another five count and Credible still won't let go. The referee disqualifies Justin Credible, your winner by DQ is Nova.

Winner ; Nova by disqualification (3:24)
Credible leaves to the outside as Nova's hand is getting raised and returns with a Singapore caine in hand. He attacks Nova first and then, the referee for good measure. He walks out of the arena in a foul humour.

We go backstage to see Steve Corino in his locker room with Jack Victory and Francine (who is still within a neck brace). Corino isn't his usual self, he's pissed off and spitting venom about his current situation.

"That ugly, fat hippo thinks that what he did on Sunday was tough, doesn't he? He thinks that he whooped my ass! Rhino didn't whoop my ass, he attacked me when I wasn't 100% and I'm not gonna forget about that!" - Steve Corino.

"What are you gonna do, boss?" - Jack Victory.

"I don't know! It doesn't matter! He puts his hands on the ECW World Heavyweight Champion, the people's ECW World Heavyweight Champion and he thinks that he can get away with that? I don't care what kind of tough guy that he thinks he is - I've beaten The Sandman, I've beaten Justin Credible, Jerry Lynn, CW Anderson, the list goes on and on and now Rhino has decided he wants to be on that list? Why? Because he thinks that I took him out! I didn't!" - Steve Corino.

"But, you're the obvious suspect. He got attacked the night that you won the belt." - Jack Victory.

Corino becomes increasingly pissed off the more that he talks about his situation.

"Cyrus knew exactly what he was doing that night, it's not my fault! I'm sick of being a patsy for The Network, I'm a world champion for Christ's sake! Like, how can Cyrus let Rhino get away with this? Does Rhino think that he can put me through a table and get away with it?!?! And he put Francine in a god damn neck brace for Christs' sake!!! This is totally irresponsible booking, I'm not having it anymore! Isn't that right, Francine?" - Steve Corino.

The camera points to Francine who tries to move her head, but can't. Depressed by this, she goes into a slouched state.

"Yikes!" - Steve Corino.

"So, what are you saying, Steve? That we leave The Network or what?" - Jack Victory.

"Maybe I am, Jack, maybe I am. What's Cyrus done for us lately? I didn't get any help from him on Sunday, I got it from you guys and I could done it for myself if that blue sack of shit didn't interfere. Maybe it's time that The King Of Old School stops living in someone else's shadow!" - Steve Corino.

"Really? Are you sure that this is a good idea?" - Jack Victory.

"Are you doubting me, Jack? Are you doubting your ECW World Heavyweight Champion?" - Steve Corino.

"Well, umm, no, I guess. Does this mean that you want me out there tonight with you?" - Jack Victory.

"I think I've got it covered, stay behind and make sure Francine's alright. You guys haven't got a set between you anyways!" - Steve Corino.

"Alright. Good luck!" - Jack Victory.

"I don't need luck when I have this gold belt around my waist! Oh, Francine, you better start with those exercises that the doctor gave you when I'm gone. Broken jaw or not, I still want the full extent of your services tonight!" - Steve Corino.

Francine tries to nod again, but can't. Corino leaves the two of them with a dirty grin on his face, laughing as he walks off.

The feed comes back to Cyrus and Joey Styles on commentary. Cyrus is furious and shooting into his headset.

"Who does that little punk think he is, huh? He'll leave The Network? You don't get to leave The Network! He's lucky that I haven't kicked his sorry ass out yet! Nobody turns their back on The Network, absolutely nobody!" - Cyrus.

Joey Styles watches Cyrus vent with a smile on his face, he's over the moon watching Cyrus gasp for air. He giggles and then makes a statement.

"Except Rhino, Yoshihiro Tajiri and soon to be Steve Corino, Jack Victory and Francine!" - Joey Styles.

"I've had it up to here with you, you little shit!" - Cyrus.
Cyrus tackles Joey Styles to the floor and they roll around for a few seconds until the feed breaks for a brief 30 second period before coming back onto the air. Cyrus and Joey are back in their seats trying to remain calm, but tension can be felt between them. Cyrus puts on a cheesy fake smile.

"And speaking of no good, overated and overpaid workers here in this company - we've got Rob Van Dam live via Sateillite from some guys basement where he's probably breaking all kinds of rules in our wellness policy." - Cyrus.

"I'll take it from here, Cyrus, we wouldn't want a biast interview now, would we?" - Joey Styles.

"Me, biast? How dare you, Joey Styles!" - Cyrus.

We see Rob Van Dam sitting at home in Battle Creek, Michigan. His trademark smile isn't there, but replaced with a bitter gaze. Joey begins to interview Rob.

"Hey Rob, how's everything been since Guilty As Charged?" - Joey Styles.

"It's not great, Joey. My neck's still stiff from Jerry Lynn, but I'm the Whole F*cking Show and even Cyrus knows that he had to put me on here to get his precious ratings." - Rob Van Dam.

"I couldn't agree more with you, Rob. More specifically, how's your neck holding up?" - Joey Styles.

"Well, I talked to a doctor this week and he said that it's not as bad as it could have been, but there's definitely some small problems. So congrats, Jerry, you couldn't even take me out when I was practically unconcious. Like I said, it's stiff now, but I know that it's getting better. And I know that in three weeks time, I'll be the man that Jerry Lynn wishes he could be and the man that Cyrus wishes he had - "The Whole F*cking Show" Rob Van Dam!" - Rob Van Dam.
"That's great news, Rob. Especially since Cyrus hasn't punished Jerry for his conduct anyways." - Joey Styles.

"Actually, Joey. Is Cyrus there? I have a message for him." - Rob Van Dam.

Joey turns to Cyrus who signals for Joey to not drag him into the conversation.

"Why yes, he is, Rob. Do you have anything to say to him?" - Joey Styles.

"You're god damn right I do! Cyrus, let me know you're there, you coward. Stop making Styles carry you in the booth, we all know that you've got the likability of the clap, but that's not his problem." - Rob Van Dam.

"Why hello, Rob." - Cyrus.

"Hello to you too, motherf*cker. I haven't forgotten about what happened on Sunday and I know that you were involved, but I've got a proposition for you." - Rob Van Dam.

"Go on ..." - Cyrus.

"Well, if you were a responsible and job worthy Network representative you would have suspended Jerry Lynn for what he done to me at Guilty As Charged. As well as that, you would have suspended Rhino for violently attacking Francine on Pay Per View. Both men tried to take out contracted employees and make sure that I couldn't wrestle again. In my eyes, that's not you doing for your job. Now, I know that you're not gonna suspend those guys because they're "good for business", but I'll be damned if I'm not getting compensated for my f*cked up neck!" - Rob Van Dam.

Cyrus begins to panic after hearing Rob speak.

"Are you going to sue me, Rob? Please, no, I'll give you anything!" - Cyrus.

"Don't worry, jackass, there won't be any suing as long as I get my way." - Rob Van Dam.

"What do you want from me?" - Cyrus.

"I'm glad that you asked. I want Jerry Lynn at Living Dangerously and I want him in a match of my choosing! I'm gonna end him right then and there before I move on to your corporate champion whethere that's Rhino or Steve Corino. I don't care who it is! Can you give that to me, Cyrus?" - Rob Van Dam.

Cyrus begins to loosen his collar as sweat drips down from his cheeks onto his shirt.

"What's the stipulation, Rob?" - Cyrus.

"None of your business!" - Rob Van Dam.

"I need to know." - Cyrus.

"No, you don't! And if I don't get this match, it's on your head. Now, do we have a deal?" - Rob Van Dam.

"Umm, uuh, no. I mean, yes! Yes! Fine! Fine! But you can't sue me if you lose?" - Cyrus.

"Deal! I was never going to sue you in the first place haha. See you later, Joey. Cyrus, have fun wiping the sweat from Jerry Lynn's ballsack! I'm out!" - Rob Van Dam.

RVD's connection ends as Cyrus just realises that he's been blackmailed by Rob Van Dam. Joey Styles watches on with glee.

"Well, it's not been the first time that we've been threatened to go to court ... and it won't be the last! Here's your final match of the night - a four way for a shot at Rhino's ECW World Television title in two weeks right here on TNN!" - Joey Styles.

Match #3 - Yoshihiro Tajiri vs. Kid Kash vs. Simon Diamond vs. Super CrazyThe match starts off with Kid Kash and Tajiri in ring as Simon dodges out of starting the match. Tajiri and Kash lock up, but Tajiri quickly turns it into a striking contest which Kash cannot match him in. Tajiri swings for a kick, but Kash hops over and bounces off of the middle rope for a Cutter sending Tajiri to the mat.
Tajiri rolls out of the ring and Super Crazy enters amped up as ever. The two men who were partners last Sunday at Guilty As Charged are now beating the snot out of each other. Kash goes for the Money Maker, but Super Crazy reverses with a backdrop and hits a standing moonsault. 1, 2 ... Kash kicks out!
Tajiri tries to get back in the ring, but is stopped by the referee. This allows Simon Diamond to enter, throw out Super Crazy and pick up the pieces of Kid Kash. He picks him up for the Simonizer, but Kash reverses into a roll up. The referee turns around. 1, 2 - Diamond kicks out! Kash sets Simon up for the Money Maker, but can't lift him. He smacks Simon on the back a few times to keep him down and ascends to the top rope waiting for Simon to turn around. Kid Kash leaps towards Simon, but is met with a superkick that knocks him against the ropes and back into Simon for the Simonizer! 1, 2 - 3! Kid Kash has been eliminated.
Simon Diamond spills out to the floor as Tajiri and Super Crazy enter the ring. They begin to mat wrestle for a minute or two, but Super Crazy is getting the better of Tajiri. Tajiri gets in the corner and Super Crazy charges at him with his knees up. Tajiri gets out of the way, Crazy hits the turnbuckles and then Tajiri locks in the Tarantula. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5! Tajiri breaks the hold. Crazy crawls to the other side of the ring, but Tajiri pulls him right back into the center. He lines up the Buzzsaw Kick, but misses as Crazy ducks and rolls away. Crazy charges at Tajiri and nails him with a big crossbody. 1, 2 - Tajiri kicks out. Super Crazy lies him on his back and climbs up for a huge moonsault which he lands. 1, 2 - Tajiri kicks out again! Super Crazy picks him up and hits the Crazy Bomb! 1, 2, 3! Yoshihiro Tajiri as been eliminated! It's down to Super Crazy and Simon Diamond.
Simon Diamond rolls into the ring and both men stare each other down. Simon offers for a handshake, which Crazy accepts only to be run over with a big clothesline. Simon keeps Crazy down and clubs him with forearm shots to the back of the head perhaps setting up another Simonizer. Simon picks Crazy up in an electric chair position and tries to drop him into the turnbuckle, but Crazy won't let go. Reverse Frankensteiner! 1, 2 - Simon Diamond got his foot on the bottom rope. Crazy picks up Simon and goes for another Crazy Bomb, but can't lift up Simon. He goes for a spinning DDT, but Simon pushes him off. Crazy is on his knees and Simon hits him with a big superkick. Simon picks him up and hits the Simonizer! 1, 2 - Crazy kicks out! Simon Diamond is shocked, he argues with the referee, but it stands as a two count. Simon picks Crazy up for a powerbomb, but Crazy reverses it into a sunset flip - 1, 2 - Simon kicks out just in the nick of time! Simon props himself up against the corner, but Crazy charges at him with a big dropkick sending him face first into the canvas. Crazy heads to the top rope for another moonsault. He soars towards Simon, but Simon gets his knees up. Crazy is struggling for breath as Simon picks him up and plants him with an inverted STO. Simon, then, locks in a Koji Clutch. Crazy tries to break the hold, but he can't. He moves left, he moves right, there's nowhere to go. Super Crazy taps out! Simon Diamond will face Rhino in two week's time for the TV title.

Winner ; Simon Diamond by submission (14:17)----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Simon Diamond has done it! I always saw potential in Simon, if I'm being honest. What a class act!" - Cyrus.
"Oh, give it a break!" - Joey Styles.

Simon starts to celebrate in the ring. He signals the belt around his waist and taunts on the top rope until ...

[video=youtube;g0LrOIfpUVg]
"Rhino's not gonna wait two weeks, he wants to defend the belt right here, right now!" - Joey Styles.

"Well, unfortunately for Rhino, he doesn't run this show. I do!" - Cyrus.

Rhino storms down the ramp with his ECW World Television title in hand. He enters the ring and squares up to Simon, who stands right back at him. Both guys mouth off at each other and Rhino holds the belt up. Just as it looks like shit's about to kick off ...

[video=youtube;dJJ3PagoR1Q]
"Look who's here to spoil the party!" - Joey Styles.

Steve Corino walks down to the ring eying up Rhino with a pissed off look on his face.

"Woah, woah, woah! Simon, I'm happy for you, but now is not your time. Go in the back, smoke a cigarette and wait to be handed the vacant ECW World Television title because if Rhino is man enough to stand up and fight me right now, I'm going to beat the fucking piss out of him so bad that he'll never wrestle again!" - Steve Corino.

"Whoops! I guess that this is my cue!" - Cyrus.

Cyrus leaves the commentary booth and walks to the ring with a microphone in hand. Rhino rolls out of the ring and confronts Corino, but security stop him. Corino, himself, is trying to barge through the security and start scrapping with Rhino. Corino has certainly showed some different colours tonight, but Rhino has been waiting for this moment for a whole month.

"My god! Corino's picked an odd day to grow a pair, that's for certain!" - Joey Styles.

"Fellas, fellas! It's okay, I've got a solution." - Cyrus.
"And here's the voice of reason, Cyrus! (sarcastically)" - Joey Styles.
Cyrus walks down the ramp with a smile on his face as both men are confused, but calm down to listen.

"You guys have put me in a very difficult situation. Steve, I know that you feel as though The Network undermines you at times, but I value you. We value you. Not just as the fierce competitor that you are, but as a human being. C'mon, what about those road trips over the last year? Remember Atlanta? Where you took a piss on the Power Plant?" - Cyrus.

Cyrus says with a fake smile trying to warm up Corino who is having none of it, Cyrus realises this and then moves onto Rhino.

"Rhino, you are the prodigy of ECW! And who recognised that? Who took you under his wing, got you out of that hell hole north of the Border and made you a star? Who? Me! It was me!" - Cyrus.

Cyrus gets a lot more serious with both Rhino and Corino, neither of whom are pleased by Cyrus.

"I made both of you and you can't deny it! Sothere's no way that the champion isn't a part of The Network. I'm proposing that at 'Living Dangerously' live on Pay Per View, "The King Of Old School" Steve Corino defends his ECW World Heavyweight against "The Man Beast" Rhino, but not only does the winner get that marvellous gold belt that Corino's wearing, but he also becomes the crowd jewel of The Network ... As long, we don't say it to Jerry Lynn. The other is sent packing. How does that sound?" - Cyrus.

Corino picks up his microphone and looks at his ECW World Heavyweight championship title belt. All three are still seperated by security, Rhino is still trying to get his hands on Corino, but is also growling at Cyrus.

"Rhino, if you think for a second that you can beat me at Living Dangerously for my ECW World Heavyweight Championship then you're crazier than I ever thought you were, but you've got it just because I am the champion that this company needs! Steve Corino vs. Rhino to main event Living Dangerously is a go and it will be a pleasure to smack the piss out of you not only for myself, Francine and Jack Victory, but for these ignorant inbred hicks in attendance too! Because I'm all about the people!" - Steve Corino.

"Just when you think Steve Corino has became a noble world champion, you get reminded that it's Steve Corino ... And Steve Corino's an asshole! A great wrestler, but an asshole nonetheless!" - Joey Styles.

Corino pauses as the crowd boo and hiss, a "Rhyno's Gonna Kill You" chant starts.

"As for The Network, I'm out as are Francine and Jack Victory! Steve Corino doesn't play second fiddle to any man especially not a slimy weezel like you, Cyrus." - Steve Corino.
The crowd pop a little as Corino walks away with his belt and microphone in hand, he turns around for a second.

"By the way, Rhino, I didn't attack you at November To Remember although I wish I did now. If you want to know who did, just ask Cyrus. He knows!" - Steve Corino.
Steve Corino walks into the back with a smile on his face as Rhino starts charging through security to get to Cyrus who has already ran halfway through the arena.

Performer Of The Night : Super Crazy
Pop Of The Night : Rhino's Entrance
Promo Of The Night : Steve Corino quits The Network
Extreme Moment Of The Night : Da Baldies' attack on Joey Matthews

Last edited:

TKK

Reaction score
ECW.COM : After The Bell
*Do not read unless you have finished 12/1/01 Episode*

We see a young Gabe Sapolsky staring at the camera while walking around the back of the Hara Arena with a goofy stare on his face as he's looking down at the camera.

"Okay, we're gonna try and get a word in with Justin Credible after his disqualification loss to Nova moments ago." - Gabe Sapolsky

Gabe walks through the halls and into Justin Credible's locker room as he's taking off his boots in an almost lifeless state. He knocks on the door and walks in. He's very timid, not trying to set off Justin Credible.

"Hey, Justin. Can we get a statement about your match tonight with Nova for the website?" - Gabe Sapolsky.
"What? ... Oh! Umm, sure. Sit down." - Justin Credible.
Gabe sits close to Justin pointing the camera in his face.

"So, what happened tonight, Justin?" - Gabe Sapolsky.

"Well, I lost ... And I shouldn't have. I did some things after that, umm, I'm not particularly prove of." - Justin Credible.

"What was going through your mind when you attacked Nova and ECW official, John Finnegan?" - Gabe Sapolsky.
"I don't know, that's the thing. It's just an impulse. I'm friends with Nova and I've never had a problem with John Finnegan before tonight, but I just snapped. Everything was getting under my skin out there. Nova, the crowd, just where I am in this company in general isn't a good look for me and I think a combination of that came out tonight. It's something that I'm not proud of and it's something that I'll have to live with, but hey, that's what it's like being the bad guy. Right?" - Justin Credible.

"Have you ever thought of a fresh start?" - Gabe Sapolsky.
"A fresh start? It's not that easy." - Justin Credible.
"Why not? Francine's gone, if there ever was a time for a change, it's now." - Gabe Sapolsky.

"Hmm ... I never really thought about it like that. I've always been the bad guy, I've always been a dick, that's Justin Credible. That's me. I don't know if I have it in me to be a hero. You know?" - Justin Credible.
"Well, why not? The guy that I'm taking to right now is as admiral as they come." - Gabe Sapolsky.
"You think?" - Justin Credible.

"Yeah, you've admitted to me, yourself and the ECW fanbase that you're not what everyone thinks you are. It takes a real man to accept his faults. Maybe you're not as bad as you think you are, maybe you're .... Good?" - Gabe Sapolsky.
"... Maybe you're right. Wow! That's, ehh, something to think about. Thanks, Gabe!" - Justin Credible.

Justin Credible leaves the room without saying his catchphrase, Gabe is confused. The camera turns off.