ECW - 2 Hours of Extreme

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

newmie

Reaction score
Leading into the 2010 Royal Rumble Vincent K. McMahon and many of the higher up’s within the WWE were in discussions with the SyFy Channel. SyFy approached the WWE into making ECW a two hour show, due to continuously being on of the highest rated shows on the channel. McMahon was excited at the prospect of having an extra hour of WWE programming and having the ability to provide more superstars with opportunities to prove their worth. So 1 hour before the first Raw after the Royal Rumble went to air, WWE.com held a mini draft in which ECW would lose 5 superstars, Raw would lose 6 superstars and Smackdown would lose 6 superstars. Raw would then gain 5 superstars, Smackdown would gain 5 superstars and ECW would gain 7 superstars. After the draft a few superstars also made their intentions known that they would defect to the new ECW.

Pre Draft Roster

Christian
Ezekiel Jackson
Goldust
Gregory Helms
Paul Burchill
Shelton Benjamin
Tommy Dreamer
Tyler Reks
Vance Archer
Vladimir Kozlov
William Regal
Yoshi Tatsu
Zack Ryder

Katie Lea Burchill
Rosa Mendez

Draft

RAW
Yoshi Tatsu
Mike Knox
Goldust
Vladimir Kozlov
R-Truth

ECW
Carlito
Evan Bourne
Chavo Guerrero
Jamie Noble
Charlie Haas
Chris Masters
Finlay

Smackdown!
Big Show
Tommy Dreamer
Tyler Reks
Mark Henry
MVP

Defects:
Jack Swagger
Jimmy Wang Yang
Primo Colon
Santino Marella

ECW

Post Draft Roster
(Face, Heel)
Carlito
Charlie Haas
Chavo Guerrero
Christian
Chris Masters
Evan Bourne
Ezekiel Jackson
Finlay
Gregory Helms
Jack Swagger
Jamie Noble
Jimmy Wang Yang
Paul Burchill
Primo Colon
Santino Marella
Shelton Benjamin

Vance Archer
William Regal
Zack Ryder

Katie Lea Burchill
Rosa Mendez

Tag Teams/Stables
The Roundtable: William Regal, Paul Burchill and Katie Lea Burchill
Worlds Greatest Tag Team: Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin

Other On-Air Talent

General Manager: Matt Striker
Commentators: Josh Matthews and Byron Saxton
Backstage Interviewers: Courtney Taylor and Savannah
Abraham Washington and Tony Atlas

Championships:

ECW Championship
Christian

Qwake

Not too much to say here really, decent draft, ECW got some alright talent in, I like the current ECW show so it should be good to see what you can do with it with an extra hour.

seX-Power

Not much to say apart from STICK WITH THIS. You're one of the new people I see potential in, and you could really utilize that through a long lasting BTB. ECW is a great way to cement yourself as someone that is known as well. Good luck.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
It looks like a good start to the thread and the rosters look good with Evan Bourne going back to ECW as well as the likes of Noble, Carlito, Haas, and, of course, SANTINO~!

This looks as though it has potential and I wish you luck, and I think seX wants you to STICK WITH THIS, and so do I, so, uh, STICK WITH THIS >_>.

Chance

Reaction score
Good pick in Matt Striker for General Manager, can't wait to see the first show.