Ecw '09

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

McLovin

Reaction score
436.png

BACKSTORY)The WWE’s third brand ECW had lasted its second full year and was now established in the WWE Empire. Now into 2009, WWE Chairman Vince McMahon had plans to make the brand a more household name, alongside Raw and Smackdown. It would be a long and hard journey, but ECW was about to get serious….

Qwake

This doesn't look like its been planned out much, a very short back story, not rosters or anything up. It just looks asthough you made another BTB for the sake of it lol. Maybe your just taking it slow to start with or something, I don't know. Good luck?

The Anigma

Reaction score
It's a brief story but you have me curious as to who's on the roster and who the champions are. I'll be checking back to see where you go with this.

The Rated R CMStar

I like this backstory as in most BTBs, the story is the complete opposite, with ECW being a failure. It should be interesting.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
:roflmao: @ CMS's ECW bashing.

Anyways, what can I say other than:

Stay true to the real ECW, and I hope you don't give us RAW on ECW with Triple H, John Cena, The Undertaker, and all these big stars. I hope The Sandman, and Punk make the roster, but none the less, I hope whatever you choose gets good, and entertaining man.