Early Wrestlemania Card

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chaz-1

Jobber
Reaction score
As we have just kicked off down the road to Wrestlemania I would be interested what you think the card will look like?

Obviously much can change before the big event!

This is my too early to predict card at present

Ronnie - Becky - Main Event - Womens Championship

Lesnar - Rollins - Universal Championship

Angle - Cena - (loser retires)

HHH - Ambrose

Lashley - Balor - Mcintyre - IC Belt

R Truth - Andrade - Mysterio - Mustafa - US Belt

Orton - Joe

Asuka - Charlotte - Mandy - Nikki Cross - Womens Championship

Very early thoughts I expect some tittles to change before mania (R Truth)!

Be interested to see others thoughts

Ameew

Jobber
Reaction score
I don’t think Ambrose will be in any kind of high profile match against anyone at a mania . I think he’ll be well and truly phased out by then as punishment .

It’s rumoured AJ Styles and Randy Orton will be at Mania . I’d like to see those two go at it . Can’t remember the last time Randy had a decent feud .

I imagine the women’s tag team titles will have a multiple team match of some kind to get all the women on the card .

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
As it stands, it is still very likely that Charlotte will be added to that Ronda/Becky match, and I don't take offense in that at all. It only makes people wanna see Becky win even more and the match quality isn't gonna drop either.

Angle vs Cena sounds dreadful tbh. It's rumored that Cena will wrestle Drew McIntyre at Mania and most likely put him over so I'd prefer that over Drew just being in a random IC title match that nobody will remember.

Orton has been rumored to face Styles, which makes a lot of sense for both of them, but I'm not 100% sure on it either. With Bryan not having any real contender at the moment, there's still a big chance of them being involved with the WWE title match in some capacity.

A while ago I read that EC3 is actually set to face Ambrose at Mania, which I wouldn't see the fun in. Both of them are very straight forward and safe workers, so it would probably be a pretty stale performance from both men where the match isn't necessarily bad but not all that good either.
Ambrose vs Triple H isn't a bad guess, given the attention he's garnered thanks to his soon-to-be release, but if Triple H is cleared to wrestle at Mania, then I think Batista has something different in mind for Trips.
Dean's Mania match in general seems to be a big question mark, I don't think WWE wants to punish him.. they seem to be very supportive of his choice to leave, but maybe he himself doesn't wanna be a part of the product for the next couple of months which would result in a more subtly exit. Only time will tell tho

Crash

Reaction score
My early prediction for Wrestlemania 35... This is really hard to tell so early...

Preshow

Buddy Murphy(c) vs Akira Tozawa vs Kalisto (Cruiserweight title)
Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal
̶F̶a̶b̶u̶l̶o̶u̶s̶ ̶M̶o̶o̶l̶a̶h̶ ̶M̶e̶m̶o̶r̶i̶a̶l̶ ̶B̶a̶t̶t̶l̶e̶ ̶R̶o̶y̶a̶l̶ WrestleMania Women's Battle Royal

Mainshow

Bobby Lashley(c) vs Finn Balor (IC title)
Andrade Almas(c) vs Rey Mysterio (US title)
Gabble and Roode(c) vs AOP vs Scott and Dawson (RAW tag titles)
Rusev and Nakamura(c) vs Gallows and Anderson (SmackDown tag titles)
Billy Kay and Peyton Royce(c) vs Tamina and Nia Jax (Women's tag titles)
Asuka(c) vs Naomi (SmackDown women's title)
Drew McIntyre vs Kurt Angle
Undertaker vs Strowman
Randy Orton vs Samoa Joe
Daniel Bryan(c) (with Erick Rowan) vs AJ styles (WWE title)
Brock Lesnar(c) vs Seth Rollins (Universal title)

Main Event

Ronda Rousey(c) vs Becky Lynch vs Charlotte (RAW women's title)

Last edited:

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Ronda vs Becky vs Charlotte (RAW womens)

Rollins vs Lesnar (Universal)

Daniel Bryan vs The Miz w/ Shane McMahon as special guest referee (WWE title)

Cena vs Mcintyre

Styles vs Orton

Those are gonna be the big 5 matches

Reactions: Crash

Chaz-1

Jobber
Reaction score
If Charlotte is added to the Becky/Ronda match then in my opinion that does not leave a credible challanger for Asuka.

How many time has Styles faced Bryan on a big event? It feels like a few times now and WWE like to offer something fresh for Mania.

Chaz-1

Jobber
Reaction score
Angle vs Cena sounds dreadful tbh

I suggested it given the rumours that this will be Kurts final match in the ring and his history when Cena was starting up.

I worry with Cena going up against a realtivly newcomer in Mcintyre it will end up being another Cena squash win! See Rusev/Wyatt etc etc

Is Cena a Raw superstar or could he enter the chamber and face Bryan at Mania??

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
I suggested it given the rumours that this will be Kurts final match in the ring and his history when Cena was starting up.

I worry with Cena going up against a realtivly newcomer in Mcintyre it will end up being another Cena squash win! See Rusev/Wyatt etc etc

Is Cena a Raw superstar or could he enter the chamber and face Bryan at Mania??
if you look at the last couple of high profile Cena matches, you can tell that they don't bother too much with him winning anymore. He lost to Styles, Nakamura, Reigns, Taker and recently he got pinned by Finn Balor. Drew's their next big thing so I don't see how they're willing to let Cena put Nakamura over but not Drew. The only way would be if Cena won the first match and Drew the second or smth like that if the feud carried on.

Cena's on both brands so the long awaited Cena/Bryan rematch could be a cool possibility, especially with Cena ready to top Flair's record, it would create a legitimate big fight feel. I'd be down with that. Favors still lie with Drew vs Cena tho, given that they've been referring to McIntyre as the guy who injured Cena and put him out of the Rumble, which plants the seeds for the eventual confrontation

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Brock Lesnar vs. Seth Rollins - Universal Title

Daniel Bryan vs. Miz - WWE Title

Randy Orton vs AJ Styles

Drew McIntyre vs John Cena

Authors or Pain vs. The Revival - WWE Tag Titles.

Finn Balor vs Bobby Lashley

Dean Ambrose vs. Nia Jax

A couple battle royals.

Buddy Murphy vs. Random Cruiserweight

It's tough booking the under card, most of them look directionless

Chaz-1

Jobber
Reaction score
I hate the idea of a inter gender match!

Kevin Owens is due back by Wrestlemaina will he come back as a face and go after Lashley?

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with a bit of fantasy booking!
Yeah but they write half a page on there guessing wich they have No chance most of the time of being rite
After all the guessing on the Rumble No one guessed Becky would loose to Asuka then win the Rumble
with there half page guesses did they? and some guessed Finn would beat Brock lmao
Thats why i just wait for the show and not try to over guess it & get disappointed when my guesses don't
happen Better to just sit back not over think whats gunna happen & Enjoy the Show that's all :henry2:
Ps Now all the one;s who like to waste 30mins plus on there haif page Wrong guesses will Sook :maryse: :emoji_smiley: