Early Ideas for Undertaker,Lesnar,Rock at WM30

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

punk13

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
From WrestlingInc
Source: F4WOnline

With WrestleMania XXX taking place in less than seven months, WWE officials have had discussions contemplating the possibilities of matches involving Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, The Undertaker, Brock Lesnar and Ryback. However, many of their ideas hinge on whether Johnson decides to commit to the pay-per-view event—management are currently under the belief that he won't.
Should Johnson decide to appear at WrestleMania for the fourth consecutive year, WWE officials are interested in renewing his 2002 rivalry with Lesnar, with The Undertaker placing his famed undefeated streak on the line against Ryback. However, should Johnson opt not to compete, the company's secondary idea for Lesnar is to have him face The Undertaker.

WWE's tentative storyline plan for The Undertaker at WrestleMania XXX—should he decide to wrestle—would be for Paul Heyman to direct a large-framed wrestler to end the streak after CM Punk failed him the year before. The possibility of Ryback receiving this grand opportunity is also subject to his partnership with Heyman becoming an overwhelming success. Some people in management have even suggested that should they ever decide to kill The Deadman's famed streak, Ryback could conceivably be the chosen one.

WrestleMania XXX takes place April 6, 2014 at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana.

Ryback shouldn't even beat Donald Duck at a PPV, much less Taker.

Fauche

Reaction score
Ryback shouldn't even beat Donald Duck at a PPV, much less Taker.

Tho if Donald Duck ever wrestled in ppv, I'd love to see him end the streak.

Also, lesnar makes lots of sense cause of the Ariel helwani interview beef from forever ago. If not lesnar tho, why not cena? That's a big match. Having a guy like ryback (or sheamus as was rumored a few years back) or another newer guy might be good for getting them some attention and cred, but taker nay only have 1-3 good mania matches left. I think cena and lesnar are good choices. Another one with Orrin might not be bad either - may hhh gets his boy to go after the streak for revenge and stuff.

Don't imagine rock will be wrestling this year, and a match with lesnar seems strange.

Dash

Reaction score
I think if they had Ryback defeat Undertaker and end his streak at Wrestlemania, his career would be over. I couldn't imagine the heat this guy would receive, both on the show and in real life. No one is going to want him to end the streak when people like Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Randy Orton, Ric Flar and Kane couldn't.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Ryback isn't going to end the streak, this is just a website trying to post something controversial as fact to draw traffic to their site.

Undertaker doesn't have many matches left at all and therefore he will only take part in huge money matches. Lesnar, The Rock and Cena are really the only choices left that would make sense and all three would be huge. If Undertaker can decide when his last match will be it has to be against Cena, the streak and career on the line against the biggest star of the last decade.

Highly doubt The Rock will wrestle this year, can see an appearance at most. Will be smart for him to take a year away from the ring in order to ensure that it remains a huge deal when he gets back in the ring, don't want to make it too common.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Ughhhhh.

Whats with WWE's reluctance to make Cena/Taker?

It's not as if Cena's never been booed before, so they can't be scared about him being heel by default in the match. Could be one of the biggest Mania matches ever but I'm worried WWE are leaving it way too late, Taker's expiry date must be getting close.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Ryback and Lesnar both fit well against Taker but neither should end the streak imo. Ryback would benefit most from the rub, then again it's Wrestlemania 30 so if WWE wants to go as big as they can that's cool too. Pretty sure Taker/Cena is the one everyone wants to see though.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
This is your generic made up BS story. As they have several plans ready for Lesnar at this point. Also John Cena not facing any of the three? You gotta be kidding me.

Fauche

Reaction score
Even though its highly unlikely, a match with Sting would be cool too. Probably not a great match given their limitations at this age, but still a dream match. When there was that glimpse if hope a few years back with the promos that just turned about to be taker anyways, it was pretty exciting to imagine the orospect of sting potentially having a match at mania.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
This is your generic made up BS story. As they have several plans ready for Lesnar at this point. Also John Cena not facing any of the three? You gotta be kidding me.
Yeah that's what I saw too. Cena would have to be facing Austin, Trips, Vince, or Hogan to not be planned for one of those 3