Earliest WWE memory you have?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I honestly can't even remember. My earliest wrestling memories that I have are all WCW. I can't recall when exactly my Dad and I made the switch over to WWF, but I'm guessing sometime around '98 or '99.

Maybe SCSA attacking Vince in his hospital bed?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Rey Mysterio interrupting some love ceremony between Edge and Vickie, trying to hit him with a seated senton but hitting Vickie instead. I was literally rolling on the floor laughing.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
kanenite95 said:
The 6 man Hell in a Cell at Armageddon. I've been watching wrestling since i was 3 but i obviously cant remember from that young

i remember getting in trouble for doing the DX suck it thing and saying poontang pie lol. I didnt know what they meant

Yea there was a minefield of trouble for kids watching during the Attitude Era. I remember the look of horror on my Mom's face when I was singing Al Snow's entrance song in front of my Grandparents

"What does everybody want??? HEAD!!"

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Watching Kane/Rock/Austin/Undertaker fight in the height of the Attitude Era. :dawg: Then I decided to make my fav wresler kane.

Reactions: Matt
Reaction score
wow....I was way too young to remember that memory, because I was like2 when raw first started, but I was told I watched it.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I remember how I first got into wrestling fondly. The NWO storyline in September/October '96 was what got me hooked (though I honestly can't remember the first Nitro I actually saw) and then Stone Cold the night after the '97 Royal Rumble was what started to get me hooked to the WWF.