E3 2015 Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Just finished the Sony presser. Another strong showing from Sony. They hyped their presser up a lot and imo they delivered. A lot of fun thing. More Star Wars, more Assassin's, Horizon (hyped), MGS, Uncharted, FF7 the remake (MORE HYPE), No man's sky and more.

Say what you want about Sony, but they know how to put on a presser.

Also, SHENMUE 3 MOFOS

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
Thoughts on EA:

A lot of mediocre stuff with three highlights: Mass Effect Andromeda, Unravel and Battlefront.
EA was as usual the most mediocre of the shows so far. But it was better than previous years because Star Wars.
Not a mass effect guy? :boohoo:

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
The only thing that bothered me about Sony was asking players to crowdfund their game. Unless the people who funded the game are getting it for free, that's some lame ass shit.

Stopspot

Reaction score
The only thing that bothered me about Sony was asking players to crowdfund their game. Unless the people who funded the game are getting it for free, that's some lame ass shit.
It wasn't Sony asking for the money. They brought the Shinmue guy up to open his own kickstarter.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
People started a petition to get the upcoming Metroid game canceled is truly LOLworthy.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Oh and that's bullshit for not having online for the new Star Fox game. As someone who's been waiting for a new Star Fox game on a console for YEARS it feels ripped off to only get single player mode.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
So.... MGS5 is clearly the best game coming out. By far.

Stopspot

Reaction score
In your opinion, sure. I for one am much more hyped for Fallout, Assassin's Creed & The Fractured But Whole.

But I don't care for the MGS franchise so that plays into it

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
I'm definitly more hyped for Fallout, but metal gear is a close second on the hype scale for me. I have been waiting for both these games for quite a while

Stopspot

Reaction score
I'm hyped for the FFVII remake as well. I never played the original due to by the time I discovered the FF series the graphics put me off. FFX was my first FF. Looking foward to playing 7

• Haha