• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

E-fed

McLovin

Reaction score
alexmoss12's TNA - We Are Wrestling Advertisement

-My Latest BTB is my first attempt at TNA (Total Nonstop Action Wrestling), beginning from Slammiversary onwards, I have just posted the iMPACT! Preview for the June 12 Show. Post Predictions for what you want to happen, as I am keeping a record of Correct Predictions and whoever gets the Most Right of the Show gets Rep, and the Leader of the Leaderboard after each show also gets Rep.

The Rated R CMStar

I can honestly say that Doomsday will be clashed by SWA

Part 1 of Uprising PPV has been posted. I used a new style of PPV format, less promos, more matches, at least in this first half of the show, a la Judgment Day 2008

Okay everyone! My first show Vendetta has been posted in YTW! Every review will be repped and review in return even though I have reviewed most shows lol. thanks :y:

Switchy

Reaction score
WWE: Era of '08 Raw posted. I apologise for any reviews or reps I've missed and I will try my hardest to catch up I jsuy haven't had much time for BTB as a whole atm due to my Grandad being in hospital.