E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MJ807

Reaction score
The superdraft show for WWE Rebuilt has been posted please go check it out and revuew it.

The Rated R CMStar

WWE Clash of the Champions Vengeance PPV Poster has been post, including the confirmed card until the moment, go check it out

Wordlife

check out cwe velocity.... just posted my show, night of champions tonight....MAJOR SHOCKERS GO DOWN!!!

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Judgment Day preview is up, and Judgment Day will be up Sunday. I have been building for this PPV since I restarted *The Power is Back* so check it out and give predictions.

JHar888

Reaction score
Yes boys and girls TNA iMPACT! Preview is up, and yes this will be the biggest iMPACT! to date, Christian Cage welcomes...well just read the preview, if you don't know what I am talking about, lol. Thanks for the attention to my BTB you guys are great!

LMAO LITERALLY! You funny! Check out Velocity boys.

MikeRaw

^^^^LMFAO!@!!!LMFAO...YOur a dumbass!How was that funny?
Anyways wwe backontop has big news up...

Deadman_015

Reaction score
I'm new here and may I say, that this forum has way too many stickies. I'm a BTB'er, might post my stuff here, looks decent here.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Part One of The Great American Bash is officially up! I feel this may be my best pay-per-view to date. Go check it out at The Commencement...your still reading this...GO NOW! lol