E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RKO-07

Reaction score
Final Raw before great american bash is up. its in recap mode since i have no time on my hands.

JHar888

Reaction score
CWE rules, so check it out. A Supplemental Draft is in the works, where each brand is in a lose-a-superstar, gain-a-superstar situation. Read Velocity, written by SE76 and myself, Rebellion, soon to be posted, written by me, and Nitro, written by SE76, and drop a review by. Don't forget about my new BTB, Memphis Wrestling: Primetime!

The Rated R CMStar

God, oh god, so many new BtB. Anyways, check out BTW Federation, a major rumor concerning Rebellion PPV is up

The Rated R CMStar

I had an idea, how about if we have Rate the PPV threads, where we post certain PPV from all the threads to be rated. And LK21, if you are tired, maybe I could take charge for this threads

TRI

Reaction score
The 2nd to last RAW going into Backlash is up, and its a great one! I'll return all review...

Reaction score
once again, TNA Impact! is up please check it out and any feedback will be greatly appreciated

Fatal 55

Reaction score
I had an idea, how about if we have Rate the PPV threads, where we post certain PPV from all the threads to be rated. And LK21, if you are tired, maybe I could take charge for this threads

Sounds like a cool idea...

JHar888

Reaction score
Misfit, think of seasons. For instance: Fall Brawl. Then think of like...Holidays! Christmas Clash, or Christmas Chaos. Then think of like for Wrestlemainia-type PPV's, think of like something that sounds mighty.