E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I need to know when you dont have motivation do you quit your thread because that is what I feel like doing and starting a new one soon hopefully. And echelon I would say Diva's Paradise for the PPV. LK21 you have an awesome thread I will be reading and I will try to read everyone elses. So far I have read wrestling Gods BTB, Anigma's BTB, LK21's BTB and Switch's BTB. If you want me to check out your shows PM me or just post it here. And to finish off I cant PM people because I want to talk to JMay187 or any other BTB moderator about an idea reply back soon

Saif.M

The Leviathan

Reaction score
pls.check my preview... i'll try to finish Blockbuster today and post it tomorrow or the next day....

Switchy

Reaction score
Saif, yeah you just quit the thread but don't try to make too many BTb's or it will get on everyone's nerves. When you start a BTB as i now know is you have to choose something you know you will stick with.

Levathian, I'll check your preview.

PS: I'll be posting Best of Both now.

The Anigma

Reaction score
check out WWE- The Commencement

The last RAW before Judgment Day is officially up...

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I have posted the Part 1 of HEW's first PPV, Blockbuster check it out! I'll try to post part 2 tomorrow...
I have posted this message at the wrong thread (Be the Booker Tourney) awhile ago... sorry guys...
[Edit] I have deleted it now...

Switchy

Reaction score
Just to let you guys know, my next show is going to be a five match spectacular as it's the final show before Hardcore warfare.

The Anigma

Reaction score
just reminded that I posted RAW up check it out...

MikeRaw

same for wwe rumble time if you havent check out the latest raw ansd nitro...

MikeRaw

alright wwe rumble time raw preview posted and I know I didnt get alot of reviews for raw/nitro this past week...I guess cuz of the tournament but thsoe are still up and the new Raw preview is up...check it out...

xtremebadass

the tourney is delaying iMPACT! I am writing it now, so expect it in the next day or 2