E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Preview for BTW Nitro has been posted. Go and leave your thoughts on the upcoming show

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
POI Episode 33 would still like some reviews. Austin Aries takes on AJ Styles in the main event. Review for review. :)

Evil Austin

well I just posted a Royal Rumble ppv in full - I would like comments on the Rumble match most expecially because I worked very hard on it and it would be much appreaciated.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Lead up to Summerslam and the results have been posted in my thread.

Qwake

No Way Out part 1 is up in IPW, I think its pretty good coming from me so go check it out if you want and get a review in return :y:

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
POI Wrestling Episode 34 has just been posted. Check it out and leave a review. I'll pay you back in a review and some rep.

This weeks card
Match 1: Vampiro vs. Colt Cabana
Match 2: Survival of the Fittest Qualifier- Super Dragon vs. Homicide
Match 3: Tyler Black vs. Chris Sabin
Match 4: Samoa Joe vs. Nigel McGuinness

The Anigma

Reaction score
The final part to Judgment Day has been posted at The Commencement. Check it out, leave your thoughts and/or review and I'll be sure to return the favor ASAP. Thanks!

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
Last XPW Show before my first ppv is posted. Any criticism to better my writing before the ppv is appreciated.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
POI Wrestling Episode 35 has been posted.

This weeks match card
Match 1: Sabu vs. Taz vs. Jeff Hardy for the Hardcore Title
Match 2: Chris Hero vs. Delirious for the Intercontinental Championship
Match 3: Sonjay Dutt vs. Teddy Hart
Match 4: Roderick Strong vs. Jack Evans
Match 5: The Motor City Machine Guns vs. the Age of the Fall for the POI Tag Team Titles

Qwake

Final part of No Way Out has been posted in IPW, go check it out for a review in return and rep for all good comments!

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

The first half of Chaos Cup night one has been posted with a very special surprise.