E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
POI Wrestling Episode 29 Preview has been posted. Check it out and leave a review of POI Episode 28. All reviews will be returned with reviews and reps.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

NEW Revenge is up. Check out the aftermath from Redemption.

McLovin

Reaction score
Coming to the BTB Area...

The return of Lethal Combination...

TODAY!

twa.jpg

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
POI Wrestling Episode 29 has been posted. In the main event it's the finals of the IC Title Tournament. If you read, leave a review and I will return the favor.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

The debut Aftershock is posted also four more names have been announced for the Chaos Cup.

The Anigma

Reaction score
The official card for Backlash is up at The Commencement. Feel free to post your predictions and comments regarding the line-up.

LKO

Reaction score
first two episodes of WWE : New Blood Rising Raw are up. First edpisode is kinda rough got my formatting right on the second one. Feel free to read and comment

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
POI Wrestling Episode 30 Preview has been posted. Check it out and while you're there leave a review for Episode 29.

The Rated R CMStar

A couple of news have been posted in BTW before the preview for next show is posted. Please comment so I don't double post :shifty: