E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

UWA was posted three days ago but I forgot to advertise it, so Ch-Ch-Ch-Check it Out!

Evil Austin

WAW news was up a couple of hours ago, forgot to do this. Its about a new 50/50 owner of WAW, because I ..... well probably read it to find out.

MikeRaw

My official preview for my second "iMpact" is up now. The show will be on Wednesday, check it out:)

C4

Check out the Slammy Awards and nominate before 23rd May 2008 which is the day of the awards ceremony!

MikeRaw

Wow, I cant believe noone has checked out the final part of Anigmas Wrestlemania yet... Other than me. Come on, its the ppv out there and hes one of, if not the best booker. But I guess its because he hasnt advertised it. Go check it out :gun_rifle:

MikeRaw

My newest episode of iMpact is up now. You can check it out in TNA: Rising to the top.

xtremebadass

if anyone would like to check out Raw: Real American Wrestling, the newest show is up posted yesterday night

MikeRaw

Im advertising that you should all go rate me in rate the booker thread.
Rate 1-10 and choose a poll option. DO IT NOW :gun_rifle:
:)