• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

well where would we write them,because if it's just seperate matches then it's not really a btb thing if we arejust doing matches instead of a full BTB thing....But we'll see whathappens

The Anigma

Reaction score
about 14 people have signed up already and I'm anxious to get started and curious to see what it is...lol...we don't even know the details and we signed up...oh well we'll find out soon enough I guess...

The Anigma

Reaction score
^^^ totally agree anyone can win but I'm curious what does the winner receive? It doesn't matter to me I'm just wondering...

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Probably pride, that would be enough for me knowing i beat the best we have to offer.

The Anigma

Reaction score
same here bragging rights are enough for me and just to be able to say I beat some of the best bookers would be enough. I mean there really isn't any huge kind of prize you can win at least I don't think there is...

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Well thanks to you Anigma i changed angle's mystery partner lol. And don't try to guess it cause you'll prolly get it right again. I don't know when ill start Turmoil 2 could be this week or like next weekend.

The Anigma

Reaction score
are you serious? I actually guessed it right??? Man, I'm good! lol

looking forward to Turmoil 2...

MikeRaw

wwe rumble time-New Nitro preview and Raw results for this Monday if you haven't already read them....

MikeRaw

I'd just liek to point this out to cms or any new bTBer's
I'm not trying to be rude but I've noticed that you have been taking some ld threads that havnt been used or updated in like 2 or 3 months.If it is that long between updates dont review it because the person prob quit it then....Just check the time of the last post if its more than like 5 or 6 days then just leave it....Just an idea...

The Anigma

Reaction score
^^^I noticed that as well and they shouldn't bump old threads...if it hasn't been active for some time don't review it...it can get a bit annoying...

xtremebadass

Bumping old threads is not preferred in any section of the forum, but BTB especially!

MikeRaw

Ya lol...anyways does anyone know when out btb tournament is starting?