• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

E-Fed Sub Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roadster

We have 3 E-feds, two of which have a sub-forum. I think these e-feds should be placed in their own category called "E-feds" and add the BTB section. The backstage section is getting overly crowded.

Solid Snake

Champion
Used to be Backstage/Locker room. Currently called Off-Topic

How is it over crowded? Has one less than the main section. Plus the e-feds being on display (individually) is better for people looking to join them. A lot of activity on the forum comes from those, why would we want to cover that up?

Roadster

How is it over crowded? Has one less than the main section. Plus the e-feds being on display (individually) is better for people looking to join them. A lot of activity on the forum comes from those, why would we want to cover that up?
How are we covering them up? It's the complete opposite. I am suggesting giving them their own sub-forum/section. The e-feds categorized under one banner, is far from covering it up, it's giving them more attention.

Solid Snake

Champion
How are we covering them up? It's the complete opposite. I am suggesting giving them their own sub-forum/section. The e-feds categorized under one banner, is far from covering it up, it's giving them more attention.

OHH I thought you meant pushing them all together, not having another section, gotcha.

Solid Snake

Champion
:hmm:

So you would like to see the 3 e-feds as well as the be the booker have their own section below/above the off topic?

Status
Not open for further replies.