E-fed PPV Poster request

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
CMS I was going to give it a much more in depth attempt but I had to get off.. I thought it was ok for less than 15 minutes... I will give a better attempt, no one was laughing at not taking the thing serious.. I was laughing at the fact that it was done in a heart beat.. Also, I'm not a professional designer, I do this for fun, and when I wanna help someone out.. Not to take serious, or get worked up over a poster..

The Rated R CMStar

Static, I love yours, I am just wondering if you can change the PSD for one without a title

StaticX

Reaction score
Uhh.. this's more simple said than done.. I don't save PSD's and it would be very difficult even if I had saved the PSD.. as I had many apply image layers within the work.. :(

Btw, I knew you'd say something like this and I couldn't find any psd without the title that fitted the poster.. the pose and all in this suits it right.. plus its Readu 2 Bleed, The Last Chance.. and it makes it seem like a championship main event or something.. so I think this should do great.. :)

dlw2711

Reaction score
I think the point was that KnicKy (the wrestler that uses Chris Benoit as his picbase) is the one whose last chance it is at Mike Nigel Manase's IWF Championship. Therefore, Benoit shouldn't have a title.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Problems with cs3, hopefully I get things worked out soon

Sorry for the deay bro

Reaction score
yeah what dlw said. benoit is knickys efed rep and hes not a champion so holding a belt kinda makes it look awkward...but yeah

Weebo

Reaction score
i gave it a shot, what do u think
7g6qpkl5z3rhdc77dgyx.jpg

The Rated R CMStar

Well staff (Y2Jasmine, Montana, BKB, Adam Freeman), I want to hear your opinions, so please say which do you like the most

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
I like Macon and Toddys. Either one of those will be perfect for B2B in my opinion.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I like Macon's best. All of the text looks awesome, as does the bg.

Weebo

Reaction score
I actually think Static did the best with mine a close second

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

As has been said in the thread, KnicKy is not Champion, so Static's is illogical. And I'm glad you could show your modesty yet again.

Next time Weebo, maybe wait until someones asks for your opinion. Because last time I checked, you were not a member of the E-Fed staff.

The Rated R CMStar

Like I said, Static is maybe the best, however Benoit with the title doesn't fit the theme. Your Weebo is pretty good, however I am not feeling the background.

I am going with Macon's